Hurray! Talented Mohit through finals

sashusa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I am so happy for Mohit😃
He made his way through finals by his hard work put. A true way...a true winner.

Mohit is going to hold Jhalak trophy because he has proved by becoming a dancer from non dancer gracefully👍🏼

Mohits fans are are going to put triple efforts to make him winner. USA and UK ...Dubai...have crazy Mohit fans, He was trending in London.  I am sure Northern India will pour votes for him as he belongs from there. And most importantly he is deserving and pulled fans towards him.

I am sure for semi finals he will give dhamakedar performances.🤗

Common guys this weekend gear up to put your super votes for Mohit because it's time 2015 JDJ season 8 gets a fair winner👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats to him and his fans. I remember back when many of us used to say he will be leaving really early in the competition look at him now he is in the finals. 
ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
There is nothing as fair winner its very simple logic that an contestant who has maximum fans will win the show!

Happy for Mohit and his fans so congratulations!
faria86 thumbnail
Congrats to him and his fans happy for him 😊 i must say he is a very hard working guy 
🥳so happy and deserving so happy
Shining-noor thumbnail
Plz guyzz vote for our mohit...he deserve to win jhalak win
-sharada- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Congrats to Mohit. can he show his abs again in the final??? 😊
sunshine15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Abs or no abs ...soon the news will be  Mohit Malik grabs the title of JDJ season 8.
He deserves 100% ...he proved it ...judges tested it...Bollywood praised it and we the viewers sensed his talent, his hard work, his dedication, his commitment and appreciated it. 

Please shower him with lots of your votes to this deserving hero of Jhalak👍🏼
Dark Horse Of Jhalak is almost at competitions final winning line to win win win win win👍🏼

Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well done. Mohit! :)

Such a dedicated and hard working guy. He deserves to be there! Wish him all the best 👍🏼
mohifans thumbnail
He deserves to win...live MM