Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
On episode 4 now...story is quite interesting till now but I hope this won't become another Goya.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twerping

Wow! A thread on this serial! I had been wanting to watch it because I love Afzar Rehman but thought it might become sad after starting out funny and so decided to skip it...have watched it on bits and liked what I saw...so what is the audience response like? Good? Bad? Worth a watch?

you love azfar and yet you don't watch mohabbat aag si??? Kya na insafi hai yeh?
-shabz- thumbnail
Sohai reminds me of veena Malik
twerping thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

you love azfar and yet you don't watch mohabbat aag si??? Kya na insafi hai yeh?

Oops! Not a great fan, am I? He he...didn't know he was in it...shall give it a watch. Afzar is, to put it lightly, quite pleasant on the eyes 😳
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: twerping

Oops! Not a great fan, am I? He he...didn't know he was in it...shall give it a watch. Afzar is, to put it lightly, quite pleasant on the eyes😳

I think I need an eye check cuz I don't find him that good looking, I am watching that show because of its mystery and story line, it's very engaging
twerping thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I think I need an eye check cuz I don't find him that good looking, I am watching that show because of its mystery and story line, it's very engaging

Hmm...yeah..watched it in bits...very twisted plot. But not my cup of tea it seems. Will stick with Tumhaari Natasha but dreading that it will take a turn for the worse now that ammi dearest is in the picture😲
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yaar Azfu is quite the looker..😳
Smileyfatemah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'v watched all episodes right from the start. However we are 1 episode behind in uk here due to no episode on the wk before last which is annoying as i like watching on tv . Its good I think
twerping thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Yaar Azfu is quite the looker..😳

yay!!!! Isn't he, now!?! 😳😳

And in this one I am loving his character...just don't want him to die on us...like in 'Tere ishq mein'
twerping thumbnail
Hey smileyfatemah! I'm watching the show on youtube so no issues with catching up... Hum Tv youtube channel is managed quite well imo