Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: DivianTanz_Divz

Separation... no redemption of Ramz is gonna work on me now😆.

hehehhe
I don't like redemption in show
but with ishra only I want
kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nii-

nah ,I'm the most jobless soul on earth right now 😆

Cheers😊

Word Count: 1

..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
congrats for 100 pages...
and bye all...
will talk to u later...
kaa1202 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhaaana

separation and redemption
is it taani ?

Sorry to butt in but seriously redemption won't give the lost magic of the couple... The Deeds done by Raman for the past two weeks is irrevocable... Only consolation is separation with Ishita moving ahead but u know Cvs will unite them at the end of the show no matter what😕
-Nii- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivianTanz_Divz

Nish, I doubt Raman would ever realize her worth.. rather CVs may show that Raman is realizing Shagu's worth😆🤢.

nah,tanni it's not about about Raman realizing shaggy's worth,it's about him realizing him,I see many posts saying,Raman doesn't love ishita, yada yada yada,Raman's wrong no doubt,but you can't doubt his love for ishita,I'm mean come on...
As far as shaggy and Raman scenes,arrey he is least bothered about he wants the baby to be safe
..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

nah,tanni it's not about about Raman realizing shaggy's worth,it's about him realizing him,I see many posts saying,Raman doesn't love ishita, yada yada yada,Raman's wrong no doubt,but you can't doubt his love for ishita,I'm mean come on...
As far as shaggy and Raman scenes,arrey he is least bothered about he wants the baby to be safe

i agree to this...thats why i still love ishra

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I know karrtikk
and I agree

I m a fan of redemption tracks but only of fictions didn't actually saw anything like this
kaa1202 thumbnail

Yeah he is doing same mistake again & again. Last year Adi ke liye ab unborn baby ke liye.. I am sorry forgiveness can be given only for mistakes & if the mistakes are repeated again its a blunder & he should pay for that...
-Nii- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --abha--

i agree to this...thats why i still love ishra

we are hopeless, when it comes to ishra,but I donno why are people making such a hue of shagun and raman,scenes,I find them soo funny,its like Raman is using shaggy's womb for ishra's kid and people call it true love,eternal love etc etc...lol
-Nii- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaa1202

Yeah he is doing same mistake again & again. Last year Adi ke liye ab unborn baby ke liye.. I am sorry forgiveness can be given only for mistakes & if the mistakes are repeated again its a blunder & he should pay for that...

obviously yaar,I'm not defending him et all he's wrong that's it,I was just talking about his love for ishita, and yes I want ishita to walk out this relationship,not just her,I want mihir to maintain a certain distance with raman