Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey everyone the next update is served early for you all to enjoy. Hope you'll enjoy it

Chapter 6

IN THE KITCHEN

She sat on the counter while he looked all over for some snack - she wanted something hot and not fruits. Main kya diet par hoon jo fruits khaaon kuch asli maal khilaao mereko so he was stuck trying to find something real for her to eat

Pratap: Dekho chup chap fruits khaalo. Aur kuch nahi hai- fridge bhi khaali hai and lagta hai RaniMaa grocery shopping karner nahi gayi

Ajabde: Fridge chodho cupboards kholo - samaan toh cupboards mein bhi hota hai. Dekho theek se shayad kuch mile

Pratap finally managed to find a pack of 2 minute noodles and he showed it to her with a victorious smile but she looked sad

Pratap: Kya hua? Noodles 2 minute mein ready ho jaayenge

Ajabde: Woh... inko dekhkar mujhe meri Maggi noodles ki yaad aa gayi - gadhe government waalon ne ban kar di meri maggi

Pratap shook his head as he busied himself preparing the noodles for her while she showered questions upon

Ajabde: Accha suno main ek baat poochoon?

Pratap: Poocho

Ajabde: Apni family ke baare mein batao mereko like kaun hai and kya business hai etc etc

He took out tow bowls and equally divided the noodles between them and they returned to his room

Pratap: Meri family ke baare mein jaana chahti ho tum par kyun?

Ajabde: Arey ab saath mein reh rahe hain toh thodi jaan pechaan honi chahiye na

Pratap: Hmmm toh pehle apne baare mein bataao

Before she could say a word a sleepy Vikram walked calling out Dada bhai with tears in his eyes. Pratap rushed to him patting his hair while the young boy clung to him. Apparently he had seen a bad dream and wanted to be comforted as Ajabde saw Pratap comfort his brother by letting him know that he was there and that he would always protect him she felt a sense of pride and a warmth spread all over her. She slowly tiptoed back to her room giving the two brothers some privacy but she did leave a small note for Pratap

Pratap had a smile on his face as he read - Thank You personal chef with a smiley face at the end

MORNING

The entire house was in chaos as two important guests were arriving- all the three daughter-in-laws were running all over making sure everything was perfect while Karnawati sat listening to Mohammed Rafi's romantic songs as she sipped on her tea. Her youngest daughter in law Dheer was worried a both the ederly ladies always complained about her daughters and it was no secret that her youngest one had played a lot of pranks on them with the support of her father

Dheer: Jija I'm really scared. What is they find some faults with Maan's engagements preparations and you know Chand

JB: Calm down Dheer nothing of that sort would happen. We are all here alright

Sajja: Am more worried about what the kids will do when they get to know that Girija and Panna Dai are the guests

WHAT!!!!! The voices together exclaimed as all the children were given this information at time of breakfast

Vikram: Alright the twisted two are back

Sajja: Vikram (sternly)

Sanga: Everyone will be on their best behaviour for the entire duration of their stay (all the children listen quietly and so do the adults except for KW she continued eating).

KW appeared to not to listen to her husband lay down the law for the family as after all these years married to him she had learnt a lot of tricks to deal with him and his rules besides she was eager to see Ajabde deal the with devil sisters. So lost in her day dreaming was Karna that DB had to shake her a little to make her realise that her husband had stopped talking and was staring at her so she just gave him a smile back

RS: Did you hear anything I just said

KW: about?

Pratap: Daadsa just gave us the rules to follow for when Girija Dai and Panna Dai come

KW: Ohh those rules - nope I was busy thinking about something

RS: Really I wonder what

KW: You see someone promised to take me to the movies but did not do so now am planning a movie date

RS: With whom?

KW: Why should I tell you? You'll be busy with your Girija Maa and Panna Maa anyways. Chalo am full and now I will see you all later. Jaiwanta please come after the breakfast to my room I need to discuss something for Maan's engagement. Also Dheer when are the girls coming?

DB: Maasa their flight lands at 11

KW: Pratap you and all the boys will go to receive your sisters at the airport alright.

RS: 11 alright.

As everyone started to move suddenly RS stood straight and shouted Pratap's name

Pratap!!!!

Pratap: Ji Daadasa

RS: I forgot (takes a deep breath) take Ajabde with you to receive your sisters

And then he turns around and walks away before Pratap could protest while Karna stood at the corner smiling at the scene and she mumbled: Welcome home she devils

Edited by twilightlover29 - 9 years ago
ApekshaM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh god!!! fantastic update dida!!🥳
praty making noodles🤣🤣 wah!! mujhe bhi banado..kuch jyada nahi,, sirf 3-4 plate😃dida!! in that maggie wala dialogues.. i don't know about ajabde but it was you😆 you and your maggie wala love❤️😆

ajabde's tapori language is solid!! 😆

har pati apni patni se darta hi hai!! woh chahe sanga hi kyu na ho😛🤣 ajab is also accompaning pratap?😳ab toh pratap ki solid waat lagegi🤣🤣

continue soon dida!! 🤗❤️
sujata_patil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW Ajab has managed a chef out of Pratap... even if for the maggi!!!
Hmmm the ganster learning the simplest of the joy of life... Good move Dadi!!! n with Dadi's enthusiasm for the arriving guests n Ajab I too am excited now...

N the brothers conform part was good...
Ajab be careful of the warmth u feel that might just make u fall badly for Pratap coz Pratap in no form can be BAD!!!😉😉
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful chapters Garima😃
Congrats for becoming a Rockerz🥳
Nandini6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Superb
Pratu preparing maggie 😲🤣...i enjoyed it😊
vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
awesome updates ⭐️

I'm loving this ajab ❤️ mast orders deti hain and pratu follows 😉😆

Gangster to personal chef...nice🤣
pratu vikram bond was cute 😳 omg dadi on date ..with whom?😛😆

evil sis come and enjoy your dhulayi 😈
waiting for next 😛

Originally posted by: sujata_patil

WOW Ajab has managed a chef out of Pratap... even if for the maggi!!!

Hmmm the ganster learning the simplest of the joy of life... Good move Dadi!!! n with Dadi's enthusiasm for the arriving guests n Ajab I too am excited now...

N the brothers conform part was good...
Ajab be careful of the warmth u feel that might just make u fall badly for Pratap coz Pratap in no form can be BAD!!!😉😉

Hi Sujata di

Yup Ajabde made Pratap her chef
She will be pretty careful especially since the two new entries will have her hands full

Thank you so much

Originally posted by: ApekshaM

oh god!!! fantastic update dida!!🥳
praty making noodles🤣🤣 wah!! mujhe bhi banado..kuch jyada nahi,, sirf 3-4 plate😃dida!! in that maggie wala dialogues.. i don't know about ajabde but it was you😆 you and your maggie wala love❤️😆

ajabde's tapori language is solid!! 😆

har pati apni patni se darta hi hai!! woh chahe sanga hi kyu na ho😛🤣 ajab is also accompaning pratap?😳ab toh pratap ki solid waat lagegi🤣🤣

continue soon dida!! 🤗❤️

Baccha 🤗

Thank you so much
Maggie aur mera rishta ke baare mein you know na baccha I miss my maggie
I love tapori langauge
Aage aage dekho hota hai kya

Will do

Originally posted by: Nandini6

Superb