twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Steena zyaada long wait na karana - Unress soon

Originally posted by: sujata_patil

Garima tell me kisi post Ko double triple like kaise kar sakte hai??? This end was equally flowy as the start was. I was smiling all the way.

The DNA test wala conversation had me crack up badly... They both are truly very very adorable.

You have shown her anguish very well by the way she shot that guy. N Pratap gathering her after it was all over was too good.

Amar tu to bada adorable hai re... Dikhta bhi Pratap jaisa hai, behave bhi use jaisa karta hai n pitai bhi uske jaisi rocking karta hai... Tabhi to Pratap usko anticipation me good cooking bhi sikha raha hai. 4 saal ka home means junior KG me hoke 6th grade ke chaar ladko Ko peetna Matlab WOW!! School change karne ke reasons n request were out of the world!!! N Ajab hai to tere jaisa ekdam rocking. N Teej fast breaking was very very cute. Seems like Pratap finally n really learned to share Ajab with his son!!!

The last part made me awww... Kokaiyajis passing was sad n Ajab missing her n finding her in the star was too touching. Good that she heard abt the end of that guy n really happy that you didn't add any more casualties in the family.

The news of 2nd baby n her way of blabbering when he stares; I was like Ajab usko breath to karne de. But loved when she gave him the consideration and choice both. They still didn't take each other for granted which was refreshing. The ever so intelligent n charming Pratap just calmed her down in seconds. N then of course the midnight food session. N second baby on the way was so hopeful n the most deserving end of this series. Ajab jab Pratap ke charm se tum nahi Bach payi to second baby kaise bachega???

Hey Ajab you can think of opening an restaurant as Pratap, Amar N new baby (by Pratap's trates shall be an good cook) can cook well. Even better start an only ratri open restaurant n this in due course shall help you get your bahus as well ;)

Garima this one I will definately read on a low day again n again to cheer me up. On other days I will read this to make more happy...

Sujata you leave me speechless and so overwhelmed by your kind words
The DNA test part was my fav as she is like I gave birth and carried him for 9months and yet he turns out exactly like his father
Amar is Pratap in a small packet and Amar is equally possessive of his mother which Pratap actually likes to a certain extent.
In the previous versions I had all the elders - Sanga-KW and KK die but then thought na it won't work out well so just had KK passing away after learning that the man responsible for the attack that changed her granddaughter had met his end by her hands only.

2nd baby as Ajabde tells him was something they did not plan so she feels he might not be happy about it and when she's nervous she blabbers alot. Pratap knows how to calm her down- training haina uske paas and experience bhi. It will be fun to see 2nd baby kis par jaayega
Ajabde won't share her cooks with anyone- they are her personal chefs

Ajabde looking at the stars was something she did with KK and I wanted her to have that connection when she felt scared

Sujata thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement as they mean a lot to me as a writer
I will definitely try my best to keep the creativity going

Thank you
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Di, ab main kya bolun. I mean i have no words for this piece. You know i love every single one of your pieces so so so much . ❤️ You are awesone di and this story is awesome as well. 👏 Mera bas chal jaye toh main poore page par yahi clapping wale emojis laga dun. 😛 I can't wait for the next story now.
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful chapters Garima⭐️
Fantastic ending
my_angel... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
awsum ending👏...loved it to core...waiting for ur next adventure😉...keep up the good work😊

Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Wonderful chapters Garima⭐️

Fantastic ending

Thanks Nonie

Originally posted by: ramya06

Di, ab main kya bolun. I mean i have no words for this piece. You know i love every single one of your pieces so so so much . ❤️ You are awesone di and this story is awesome as well. 👏 Mera bas chal jaye toh main poore page par yahi clapping wale emojis laga dun. 😛 I can't wait for the next story now.

Ramya dear

Aww thank you so much re
Glad you enjoyed the story

Originally posted by: my_angel...

awsum ending👏...loved it to core...waiting for ur next adventure😉...keep up the good work😊

Hi SOumya
Thank you so much ...glad you enjoyed the story
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
u know Garima I have mixed feelings ... Coz in one hand I'm happy with the last chapter and on the other hand, I sad Coz the story ended
One of the enjoyable, original and favourite I have ever read !!!
I couldn't expect a better end ... PiyaJi has came lol ! And he stole my heart 😳 Chota pratap hai woh !!! He is so protective over his mom ... Jaisa baap waisa beta, poor AjabDe who wanted a DNA test ! She always comes up with strange ideas 😆

Mr and Mrs Pratap Singh Sisodia back in action together !!! What a dhamakedar team !!! They are just the best !! Never mess with AjabDe else u r dead ... It's the case to say it ... Poor Maan Singh plus he wanted to flirt with her ... But AjabDe paid her tribute to him and I think that was the best way to overcome her fear or "trauma" plus with Pratap supporting her ... No one could stop her

And then the pregnancy anouncement ... Awww !!! One of the best PrAja moment of this story !!!!! Loved it !!!!!!! 😳

What a pleasant journey !!!! One of the best so far ! Hope u will come with another amazing story my dear Garima 🤗
Edited by prishna_fan - 8 years ago
RuVa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twilightlover29

Ruva darling

No worries re

Take your time. I'll wait😊

Garima darling - once again, my sincerest apologies - itna wait karaaya maine for Unress... I was seriously bogged down... and more importantly, I want to take the time to write my comment properly.

For starters... Ajab ke jhumke and then Pratap ka compliment... Ajab Ajab hai... par phir bhi, Pratap knows how to melt her... jis tarah compliment kiya... Uff... Ajab ki jagah koi aur hoti toh faint ho jaati but our Ajab manages to still keep her senses in check... kudos to you gurl!

Phir Hakim se meeting - once again - I LOVE possessive Pratapp avatar and this was fab! HK is also very very smart and I like his bonding and realisation with Pratap being in love with Ajab.

Jaso ki khujli powder and bhoot-repellant chant had me in splits. Can I say something that may be a little unsual? I LOVE J Ajab as much as I love possessive Pratap - there's a reason for this - possessiveness and jealousy are all aspects of loving someone so fiercely and I think you brought that side out in both of them beautifully.

Ajab ka slip-up had me smiling all the way!

Mele mein fun and then field mein confession...

Ayye..Hayye.. Garima, like I said before - you created magic - Ajab's confession was so true to her character in this story - I'm in love with the confession as much I'm in love with the characters... her confession was just like her.. a little wild, completely honest and rocking and yet, to a certain degree, the vulnerability is still visible - only because she's talking to Pratap. Uff... maar daala mujhe sacchhi...

Sikander ki entry ekdum dhaasu thi! And the way Ajab woke up a (fake)- sleeping Pratap... waise half their interactions have me blushing like a teenager... seriously.

And once again, with Ajab sharing her most vulnerable memory with Pratap - about the attack on her family when she was so young - proves just how completely she trusts Pratap and the way Pratap deals with the info and the memory and then his promise to her - all her fears will stay away - that is a promise that only a man like Pratap can make to his beloved Ajab.

The promise of bringing light and happiness to the darkest corners of Ajab's mind - by making her past his own - was such sublime way of showing the extent of his feelings or the depth of his feelings for her..

Garima - you are truly an inspirational writer... I am more grateful than I can say to you for penning this story down for us!! It is so so gorgeous!!

Lots of love, hugs, and respect,
RuVa