Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: poeple1234

Wow... Dadi rocks! I'm so happy you started this one Dida... was waiting for it... ek sall bad phir se selection... Pratu sach me pagal ho gaya hoga... but now Ajab is here na... Dadi ka plan kabhi fail nahi hota... update soon didaπŸ˜ƒ

Vibha my jaan

Daadi never fails especially jab uski family ki baat ho
Pratu toh ab paagal hoga
Wait and watch

Meri story ka update kab aayega- I want a prajalicious update Vibha
enaluvfiction thumbnail
hi garima... first of all extremely sorry for such a horrible delay for making comment on your previous story
second you never fail to impress me with your innovative ideas and imaginations seriously its becoming difficult more and more to survive without the update from your side...
continue with your awesome work as always
love you a lot πŸ€—

Originally posted by: enaluvfiction

hi garima... first of all extremely sorry for such a horrible delay for making comment on your previous story
second you never fail to impress me with your innovative ideas and imaginations seriously its becoming difficult more and more to survive without the update from your side...
continue with your awesome work as always
love you a lot πŸ€—

Hey
Long time no see yaar
Thank you so much 😳😳😳😳
Will update soon
Update is now served

Chapter 2

Ajabde Punwar was inspecting her allotted room like she was an inspector while the boys stood behind her confused. She finally turned around and then with a gleam in her eyes said

Show me his room (points at Pratap)

Pratap: Why?

Ajabde was walking ahead of them and pretended she didn't hear him at all while Vikram went happily giving her a tour of the entire upper floor which had the boys room. They entered Pratap's bedroom and she exclaimed

I'm going to be staying in this room

Pratap: Absolutely not. I don't share

Ajabde made a face like she was shocked: Pratap Singh Sisodia do you actually believe that I Ajabde Punwar will ask you to share a room with me? Absolutely not

Pratap: Thank God

Ajabde: You'll be sleeping in the guest room while I'll stay here

Pratap: Wait...what?

Ajabde: Come now- keep my bags over there. Careful with them please and Shakti will you please open up the curtains let some light come in this dark den while Vikram and Sagar both of you will tell me what's on the menu for the day? Am starving

Pratap (in thoughts): who the hell is she to order me around? I won't do it and why are my idiot brothers following her orders

Ajabde: Pratap this is not the time to daydream. Please keep my bags over there and go- you must have a ton of work to do na

He kept her bags near the cupboard and went out of the room huffing with Shakti following him hot on his trail whereas Vikram and Sagar stayed back with Ajabde. Pratap went straight to meet his Daadi who was resting in her room while his Dadasa was reading one of his many books on gangsters. He sta by her feet and started massaging them making her smile while Dadasa looked subtly through the book.

KW: What is troubling you my child?

Pratap: That girl has taken over my room Daadima (His grandparents looked at him with wide eyes. Everyone in the family knew that Pratap detested sharing his stuff even with his own family)

KW: Really?

Shakti: Haan Daadima -first she inspected the guest room like she was some inspector and then told Vikram to show her Dadabhai's room and as soon as she stepped into the room she was at home and then she told him to keep her bags near the cupboard

Pratap: she didn't tell it was more like commanded

RS (Sanga): And you did? He was astonished at the way the girl had managed to make his eldest grandchild work

Pratap stared at him like he didn't understand what his grandfather intended to speak while Shakti was going on and on about Ajabde when she herself came to meet them

Ajabde (with tears in her eyes): I'm really sorry Daadi ma I heard what Pratap told you just now- it wasn't my intention to eavesdrop but I was just coming to give you this small gift I brought from Mathura (hands over a package to her) I changed my room because there was no light in the guest room

Pratap: There are bulbs and tube lights there

Ajabde (sniffling): I meant natural light- you see I'm afraid of the dark and in night time the entire room would be entirely dark as there are no lights outside whereas Pratap's room has a view of the garden from where the light of the lamps would fall into the room so I changed my room but if he has a problem then I'll leave. I'll book myself a hotel room and there I'll stay hidden for the entire duration and not come out. I only came here because I don't like being holed up and you told me that I should consider this place as my own. I didn't mean to cause any troubles

RS: Nonsense. You are no trouble my child. You'll stay here as long as you like and you will stay in Pratap's room I will make sure that the lights stay on so that it doesn't get dark

He patted her head and then walked off while Karnawati opened the package and exclaimed: Oh my!!

It was an idol of baby Krishna with his mother Yashodha. Karnawati had the exact same idol but the children had broken it into pieces while playing many years ago. She had planned to get herself another one but never got the opportunity so to see the same idol in her hands she felt immense happiness.

KW: Thank you so much beta

Ajabde: Kya Daadimaa beta kehti ho aur thank you bhi? Thank you ki no need. Aap happy ho na

She nodded her head and then Ajabde went off to the kitchen in search for something to nibble on. Pratap got up and walked out wondering what the hell just happened when he heard his name being called Pratap!!
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Oh my! Ajabde is so smart. 😎 Pehle pratu ka room le liya aur phir dadima ko makhan bhi laga diya. πŸ˜† πŸ˜› I love her this way. 😳 ⭐️ Thank you so much for this awesome update.

Love firstie 😳 πŸ˜‰
sujata_patil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow Pratap was completely knocked offπŸ˜† Ajab plays her cards very smartly.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ n his brothers are already hers... Pratqp run for ur life or rather run to your life...
ApekshaM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This was a blockbuster update dida!!!!πŸ₯³

hein? ajabde ne part time job shuru kar diya,,, investigation ka..!?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†you know,,when ajabde asked that she wanna visit pratap's room.. i was like karna kya chahti hai yeh..!🀣

and phir fatha bomb.. pratap ki ghanti bhaj gayiπŸ˜†πŸ€£ pratap ko toh yeh chokri bhari padegiπŸ˜›

ale le.. mera sweet sa baby complaint kar raha hai apni granny se.. aww!! πŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£

AJABDE!!! dramebaaz kahi ki.. itni nautaki !! baapre..!! (sach bolu?! it remembered me of my 3rd grade schooling when once i did the same when one of my frnd complained about me to our teacher.. and trust me this emotional drama works great!! 🀣 but agar baad me sach pata chale toh band bhi acchi baj sakti hai so saavdhan raheπŸ˜›πŸ˜†) Well, the call was for pratap but may be it was from his boss!! arre ajabde.. who else?! after all the drama,, i wanna see pratu to work in kitchen πŸ˜› maharani jo bhi chahti hai woh sab karo..right now i'm imagining pratu doing household works with bgm
"Duniya me hum aaye hai to jina hi padega..
Jivan hai agar zehar to pina hi padega.. "
with nargis ki signature steps in that..!!

you can fulfill my wish also if you wantπŸ˜›

do continue soon.. this story is gonna hit 100 daysπŸ˜›πŸ˜† god bless you my child!!🀣🀣 and god plz bless me also as my comment is over that there is possibility of attack on me any time soon after reading thisπŸ˜›πŸ€£ Update soon!!πŸ€—lots of love..❀️
Edited by ApekshaM - 9 years ago
vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
After reading Apu's reply I forgot mine 🀣
superb update GaruπŸ˜›
Ajab - cheez badi hain mast mast here πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
pratu now you only lost your room aage aage dekh kya kya fisalta tumahre haton se πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
his brothers following her orders is funny πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
including his Grandparents in this story is a nice change πŸ‘πŸΌ
Update soon...am waiting πŸ˜›
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome chapters GarimaπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Nonie12345 - 9 years ago
swara98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi garu whats up !! πŸ€—
wow what a dhamakedar update πŸ‘ manna padega ajab ko pratu ki band baja di usne bechare ka kamra chin liya πŸ˜† koi nahi shaadi ke baad toh usi kamre mai rehna hai na πŸ˜‰
arey ajab toh full on dramebaaz nikli daadi ko mast makkhan lagaya usne πŸ˜† bechara pratap bhai toh pehle hi uski sunn nahi rahe ab daadi aur daadaji bhi ajab ki side hogaye
do update soon πŸ˜›