Originally posted by: twilightlover29

Pari meri jaan πŸ€—

Kitne time baad dekha - I issed you itna saara pata hai

Mere liye itni acchi poem likhi😳

Thank you re

Aage aur mazee aane waale hain

Garu Janna πŸ€—

missed you a lottt tooo 😭

ab kya karu mein shayaar toh nahi ... magar mer jaan ... teri story padhke shaaayaari aa gayi ...πŸ˜†

yeyyy aur mazeee πŸ‘

last part was also brilliant re... i wonder how will praja meet again?

enjoy your trip will miss reading your stories till then
Edited by pari0706 - 8 years ago
syndeyshine00 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Poor pratap apni BAAT bhi nahi keh paya
Hope dono phir SE jaldi mile
Awesome chapter
Continue soon
faishar02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
awesome
di awesome
just loved it
waiting for the next
do update soon
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome update.πŸ‘First part was hilarious!🀣And i am waiting for more praja romance now.😳
Di,i don't know what's wrong with me.Firstly,my days at college are going bad.And it suddenly feels as if i have lost my ability to write.😭I wanted to give an update today but i couldn't.Now no more updates as i got to go back to studies!And i posted a topic on our very last NL sign up,just to cheer up myself and this forum a bit but got only 1 signup! I don't know why this is happening.I feel i am far too attached to the show and praja.😭😭
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Nice chapters Garima πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Nonie

Originally posted by: sujata_patil

very very eventfull update

PM was hillarious... n MS And BS were very very eventful.

N Pratp just floored the lady... n the bodyguard dialouge is wow wow n wow!!! N there care n concern for each other is so romantic!!! Hey Pratap make the meeting come sooner n spill ur heart out to the lady!!!
Par Baijilal bhi to bol sakti hai???

Thanks Sujata

BaijiLal bolegi but apne style se
Par Pratap ko uss tak jaana hoga pehleπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: dsm123

Res

unresssπŸ˜‰

wow it's long and awesome update..filled with action.drama,romance ,comedy...it's a package...yayy πŸ₯³

first part was damn hilarious...I can imagine PM πŸ€ͺ🀣 and 5th pass MS πŸ˜† and what PM became all red after knowing his kartud πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I can't stop laughing after imagining dance performances πŸ˜›πŸ€£

action was superb...loved praja as partners 😳 they make a perfect team 😳😳 pratu angry young man ...accha hua usko bhi you gave thoda chance πŸ˜‰ obviously no one should dare to hurt his ajab 😳

glad all criminals got punished 😈

poor ajab injection laga usko doctor called her jungle 😲 πŸ˜†

loved loved loved caring pratu 😳 but medicines koi bhi de lagani kadawi hi hain ...πŸ˜†
loved rain scene too kitni baar uthayega bridal style πŸ˜†

ajab went back to her homeπŸ˜’ all will miss her and mostly pratap πŸ˜‰

and how they are gonna meet again?? ajab knows this kya? her last lines are indicating that πŸ˜›
waiting waiting for next update...πŸ˜›.

now you enjoy holidays

Amazing update❀️

Dhanu meri jaan
Thank you so much re

Peer toh tha hi sexy closet lady thoda laal toh hoga na jab uski pol khul jaayegi
Medicines hoti hi kadwi hain except for baccho ki cough syrup woh sweet hoti hai
Pratap ka vast chale toh saare mauke par chauka Maate aur ajab ko bridal style carry kare

Milenge dono jaldi
Ajabde ko pata hai kya hone waala hai and usko trust and faith hai ki Pratu aayega

Will enjoy myself Dhanu jaana

Love you loads

Originally posted by: crazy-for-praja

Awesome update.πŸ‘First part was hilarious!🀣And i am waiting for more praja romance now.😳
Di,i don't know what's wrong with me.Firstly,my days at college are going bad.And it suddenly feels as if i have lost my ability to write.😭I wanted to give an update today but i couldn't.Now no more updates as i got to go back to studies!And i posted a topic on our very last NL sign up,just to cheer up myself and this forum a bit but got only 1 signup! I don't know why this is happening.I feel i am far too attached to the show and praja.😭😭

Ramya my darling
It's okay to feel attached to a shoe and characters
But jaise maine pehle bhi kaha tha life mein ups and downstairs aate rahenge so you need to tackle them accordingly. Agar update likhne ka mood na kare then don't write warna it will looked forced and writing should never be forced
I'm sorry dear but as I'm out of station I won't be able to participate in the NL. I return on the 30th
take care and love you
mrpjam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey Garima read all ur stories and they are really amazing marks my words u can write a big book of praja stories and sorry for the late reply because after reading ur and the other folks stories I had exams coming up so was not able to reply but now I will try my best to reply and please update fast want to see how pratap proposes ajabde luv u

Originally posted by: mrpjam

Hey Garima read all ur stories and they are really amazing marks my words u can write a big book of praja stories and sorry for the late reply because after reading ur and the other folks stories I had exams coming up so was not able to reply but now I will try my best to reply and please update fast want to see how pratap proposes ajabde luv u

Hey Harshita
Long time yaar
Am so glad you are enjoying the story
Hope your exams went well

Updates will start once I return from my trip as I'm out if station at the moment possibly after 30th you will start getting updates

Take care and thank you for your kind words