Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sujata_patil

Garima yar what an thrilling n tickling update this has been...

Ajab the Baijilal is just so so exquisite... rip the groom off girl for all he has done. N BS and his brother to wont be able to get their drugs all thanks to out Gundi Ajab...

Pratap yar I feel ur pain but his experiences were very very hilarious!!! Ye Pratap to victim hai n for the first time Ajab is his KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOUR...

N Akbar u too will be an adorable character knowing your friend so well.

Very nice to see Subbho n Ajab standing on their own after being hurt shows their strength. Yet Ajab has tender feelings which she is not denying rather is observant of herself.

Hi Sujata

Knight in shining armour - so apt yaar

Akbar will be the goofball true yaar for Pratu

Ajabde is very aware of her feelings which we'll see quiet soon

SPOILER ALERT
She'll say something that will cement Pratap's feelings and make him fight for herπŸ˜‰
sujata_patil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twilightlover29

Hi Sujata

Knight in shining armour - so apt yaar

Akbar will be the goofball true yaar for Pratu

Ajabde is very aware of her feelings which we'll see quiet soon

SPOILER ALERT
She'll say something that will cement Pratap's feelings and make him fight for herπŸ˜‰

**********************************************************************************************************

WowWOOWOWO!!!

Pratap even has to fight for her... Tht is gonna be exciting!!!

Originally posted by: RuVa

Garima.. darling...

You left me speechless - your story is romance, action, drama, emotion, comedy - all packed!!

Complete package - seriously, I fee like I'm watching a movie!!

Kya creativity hai yaar - Ajab is all of their prayers answered - loved how she dealt with the dowry ka plan by the guy's side. And then Subho ke saath milke BK, PM, aur uss fake groom ko expose karne ka plan bhi banaa liya!

Shakti ko uski mistake realise karvaayi - aur Pratu ke saath baithe baithe romance bhi kar rahi hai !!

Ajab darling - I salute your multi-tasking skills!

I feel horrible that Subho had to go through that - but I bet it made her stronger and self-reliant!

Ajabde - Pratap personal bodyguard bhi banaa diya - sab kuchh Pratap hi banega? Waise, tum na usko husband hi banaa lo - apne aap tumhara personal sab kuchh bann jayega...

I loved the way you described all the failed rishtas for Pratap - it was HILARIOUS!!!

Aur ab Akbar/Jalal ne bhi entry maar hi di hai - toh mere hero heroine ko realise bhi karva dega soon, ki they are head-over-heels in love with each other... but I'm enjoying this nok-jhok and wooing too!!! 😳😳😳

BK ko koi samjhao - bechara PM feels so bad ki uski feelings reciprocate nahi ki jaa rahi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Maan ki shaadi toh hone se rah i -Ajab, Subho and all the other girls, chappal aur sandals se maar maar ke haalat buri karne waale hain uss fake marriage family ki!!

Aur yeh bacchon ko drugs de rahe hain - toh Ajab unki bhi band bajaayegi!!

I'm looking forward to all the drama, action, and hopefully romance!! Please update soon!

Lots of love,
RuVa

Ruva my darling πŸ€—

Awww your kind words leave me all 😳😳😳😳😳

This story is a total new area for me as I'm trying very hard to stay away from the darkness I usually show in my stories
Going all comedy in this one and keeping it as light, funny and fluffy I can is quiet a task tbh
But am enjoying it and am so so happy that you are enjoying it too

As this is a special story for you and Suru am glad that both of you are enjoying it to the fullest

I promise you lots more of fun and masti and action coming in up in the following updates

Loads of love

Update is served folks...as am down with the cold the updates might get late so bear with me

Chapter 22

Pratap wanted to kill Akbar for flirting with Ajabde the way he had been for the last hour. They had been playing board games where Ajabde was winning and Akbar had been flirting with her ever since- he didn't even pay attention when Khan Baba had called him and it was after Ajabde pointed out to him he had taken his leave although a bit reluctantly. Now he was with Akbar who was sulking as they had been sent off to the office for some important work

Akbar: Yeh kaam tum akele kar sakte the na toh mereko kyun laaye?

Pratap: Kyun farmhouse par rehkar sirf aaram farmaana tha aapko

Akbar: Aaram bhi aur thode maze bhi maarta

Pratap narrowed his eyes as Akbar continued: Waise yeh Ajabde kamaal ki ladki hai na I mean maine first time GD k dekha kisi se bachte huye and baaki sab kitna pyaar karte haina usse

Pratap: Hmmm

Akbar: But to be honest she is so different from others na

Pratap (now thinking about her): Bahut alag hai - sabki bolti band kar deti hai, bolne ka mauka nahi deti, saare kaam karwaati aise hai jaise uski ka personal naukar hoon par who ek smile jab deti hai tab

Akbar: Tab janaab ke dil ke taar baj uth te hain, ghanti bhi bajni shuru ho jaati hogi

Pratap gained his senses back: Aisa kuch nahi hai

Akbar: Nahi hai (Pratap shakes his head in refusal) Theek hai phir main usko propose kar deta hoon

Car comes to a halt with the tyres making a screeching noise: Kya????

Akbar: Haan - woh jawaan ladki, main jawaan ladka thoda ishq farmaayenge and phir apne raste par jaayenge

Pratap: Ajabde tere baaki girls ki tarah nahi hai Jalal

Akbar: Par tereko itna tension kyun ho raha hai? Chakkar toh mera hoga na

Pratap looked at him sternly only to meet his funny face

Akbar: Pratap bacchpan se jaanta hoon tumhe aaj tak kisi bhi ladki ne tumhe iss kadar hyoer nahi banaya jitna Ajabde ne bana rakha hai. You like her in fact main toh yeh kahunga ki you have developed feelings for her

Pratap: Feelings aur uske liye? Nahiii (trying to refute everything)

Akbar: Accha toh tumhe gussa kyun aaya jab maine uske saath chakkar chalaane ki baat ki, kyun tum uss Sikander ko maarna chahte ho - Mujhe Chand ne bataya tha tumhaare expression ke baare mein. Pratap woh agar room se jaati hai toh tumhaari eyes uske peeche peeche jaati hai, uske aane ki aahat tak ko tum pechaante ho. Aage aur bolun ya

Pratap: Haan I like her - pasand karta hoon usse main but uska kya fyaada? Daadi bataa rahi thi ki uske liye rehne ka new arrangement kar diya hai unhone and sagaai ke baad woh chali jaayegi. Aur maine usko bol bhi diya kya gurantee hai ki woh mere feelings return karegi?

Akbar: Pratap Singh Sisodia tum rejection se darr rahe ho? Pratap Singh naam hai tumhaara aur jiss Pratap ko main jaanta hoon woh kuch bhi kar sakta hai and jitna maine Ajabde ko notice kiya hai she definitely feels something for you -uski feelings ko develop karna tumhaari zimedaari

Pratap: KAise?

Akbar: Woh mujh par chodd do

A group of people sat packing all their belongings in easy to carry bags. There were 6 of them - 4 men and 2 women, two couples and one pair of siblings for any outsider they would seem like the perfect family but these people were now going to change their appearance and turn into future in-laws of Maan Sisodia

Guy: Dekhiye main ab bhi bol raha hoon inn logon se durr rehte hain- Sisodia koi chote log nahi hai jinko thug liya aur woh chup baithenge

Old woman: Yeh dekho phir se shuru ho gaya - aur koi kaam na hai tereko. Chup chap jaakar tayyar hokar aa. Waapis jaana hai uss kiraaye ke mahal jaise ghar mein - itna paisa lagaya hai iss party ko phasaane mein toh thoda maal toh nikalwaana hoga na

Old man: Sahi kaha aur wause bhi hum aaj tak nahi pakade gaye toh aage kya pakade jaayenge waise bhi Baadshah Bhai ki reham hai hum par isiliye toh ab tak Sisodia ka koi bhi humaare baare mein kuch pata nahi kar sake

Everyone nods their heads in agreement

Old man: Jao jaakar tayyar ho jao- yeh humaare last jhoota rishta hai iske baad maal ko baant kar hum apne apne alag raaste par jaayenge

FARMHOUSE

Pratap (a bit unsure): Are you sure yeh kaam karega

Akbar: Haan bhai plan full proof hai- saari ladkiyon ko bhoot se darr lagta hai

Pratap: Par woh Ajabde Punwar hai

Akbar: Haan par hai toh ladki na- daregi woh uss bhoot se and phir tum hero banker usko bachaoge. Jalal ka plan never fails

All the kids go out to a nearby hill top jahan par there was a ruined fort. Some believed that Maharana Pratap along with his family had taken refuge at the fort once while he was escaping Mughal forces at the time. All the kids had been coming to the fort since they were young as they loved to camp out there and now with sagaai approaching Akbar suggested to do one camp trip for memories and everyone agreed but no one knew that Akbar had paid a man to act as the ghost of Maharana Pratap to scare the girls especially Ajabde so that Pratap could jump in as a hero

Hill top Fort

Everyone arrived at the hilltop a little before the sunset- everyone was running wild and free on the hilltop reaching for their spot except for Ajabde who was walking her way to the spot where everyone had gathered. Pratap joined her as they both walked their way when he suggested a detour - he took her through a short narrow path that led them to an open space on the top of one of the security posts of the fort. He went ahead through the post and sat down patting the space beside him where she sat down

Pratap: That day you shared a sunrise with me and now I wish to share a sunset with you. He pointed at the sky which was turning different shades as the morning sun was setting down

I love sunsets a lot not because they define an end but for me they tell me that our work for this day is done. The day is now gone and if we were even able to make one person smile, do a small good deed than you were able to do what God intended for you but if you failed then don't worry or cry over it because you have another day coming right up where you can try and make amends.

Ajabde: Hmmm nice. Ek ehsaas jo aapke mann ko sukoon de. Mujhe na sunset dekhkar ghar ki yaad aati hai. Jaise surya dev bhi apna poora kaam khatam kar apne ghar ko laut jaate hain waise hi hum sab bhi din bhar ka kaam kar apne parivaar waalon ke paas laut jaate hain par na jaane kitne aise log hain jo apne parivaar waalon se alag hain- unke better future ke liye unse dur reh rahe hain- yeh sunset and raat ka chand unko ehsaas dilaata hai ki hum chaahe kitne hi dur kyun na ho par hamesha sath rahenge- dilon se jude rahenge

Pratap looked at her as she stared at the setting sun with an expression that screamed love

Ajabde still looking at the sunset: Kaash I could see this again and again

Pratap (in thoughts): Ek baar dil ki baatein ho jaane do, humaari dooriyan mit jaane do I promise har sunrise and sunset hum saath mein dekhenge

Ajabde: Kuch kaha kya?

Pratap: Nahi

And they both looked at the sunset feeling the beauty and the mystical wonder of nature in its full glory. As the dawn gave way to night they joined the others at the camp site where they found Chakri had brought with him Veeni, Som, Maan (the friend) and Subho. Ajabde saw Chand and Vikram running around so she joined them and they ran across the area with their arms wide open acting like kids.

Everyone settled down and then Chakri brought over the drinks and served them to everyone -he gave Ajabde her glass in her hands before she could choose another glass and proceeded to serve Subho. Ajabde drank the contents in one go and then her eyes fell on the crate that was hidden from plain view. With a sparkle in her eyes she went towards the crate and found what she was looking for. Pratap was standing at a little distance talking to Akbar about his plan when Ajabde brought the entire crate out in the open making everyone look at her and then at the crate and back at her

Ajabde: Isko chupaya kyun?? (Subho held her laughter)

Chakri: Bacche hain na yahan par (points at Vikram and Chand and Maan)

Vikram & Chand & Maan (all together): Hum bacche nahi hain

Chakri looks at Pratap and Akbar but its Veeni who comes to his aid

Veeni: Pooch toh aise rahi ho jaise khud peeti ho?

Ajabde: Mujhe challenge kar rahe ho? Raises her eyebrows dramatically while even Veeni goes all macho on her

Veeni: fine- dekhte hain kaun kitna peeta hai

Ajabde: Main poori 2 bottle khatam kar dungi par tumhaari ek bhi over nahi hogi

Veeni: Bete - you are so on

Ajabde: Fine - Chand 3 tak count kar

Both of them stood facing each other with bottles kept out for them surrounded by their friends while Chand looked at them

Chand: On the count of three (they nod their heads - she takes a deep breath - 3!!!!)

Ajabde picked up her bottle and gulped down the contents while Veeni stared at Chand and then rushed to finish his bottle - he was nearly halfway there when Ajabde was finishing her second bottle. By the time Veeni finished his 2 bottles Ajabde had gulped down 4 of them

Chakri: Samjha tha cycle hai par yeh toh tanker nikli

Ajabde smiled while Subho laughed as even she picked up a bottle as they cheered for their win

Ajabde: Maine haarna nahi seekha aur na mujhe haarna pasand hai. Koi nahi (pats Veeni) mere saath rehna peena seekha dungi

Veeni: Mujhko nahi seekhna

They all sat around the burning fire eating, drinking and chatting enjoying themselves and their surroundings. A sudden ping on his cell had Akbar grinning- it was time for the Bhootiya plan.

Akbar: You know the time has come

Chand: Nooo

Vikram and the other guys: Yesss

Subho: Time for what?

Maan: ghost stories

So began the stories

Som: Kaha jaata hai ki this is ruined fort was used by Maharana Pratap and his family as a hideout jab he was hiding in the jungles.

Veeni: Haan aur log maante hain ki raaton mein who yahan aate hain and can be seen walking around the fort too

Chand got so scared that she accidently drank from Subho's cup and though it tasted bitter at first she went back to it and drank the entire contents. Chand being young and non-alcoholic was not able to digest the hard liquor and felt loopy on the other hand Ajabde also had a bit too much to drink was feeling the effects- both Chand and Ajabde sat together contemplating and then smiled with eyes sparkling

Veeni (grinning): ab dekhte hain ki Ajabde urf tanker kaise uss bhoot se darti hai

Akbar: Guys maine jiss guy ko bola tha Maharana ke ghost banne ke liye he's here -shuru karte hain par Ajabde kahan chali gayi??? All look around when they hear

Arey Bhoot bhaisahab rukooo
sujata_patil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Garima Firstly take care of your health... Updated late ya nahi bhi aayenge to chalega...
Your stories are so good that we can wait and u very well make the wait worth!!!

So Finally Akbar has managed to put some brain in Pratap for his feelings...
Good that he realized. N AKbar tere bhoot wale plan ki to jo band bajegi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ajab is not someone to mess with!!!

But loved their conversation over the sun rise and sunset... His positive attitude and her longing!!!
and that connect when he thinks something n she hears it without a voice is so so WOW

N tanker Ajabde will rain fireworks on the Maharana Pratap ghost!!! God save the ghost πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ravendor1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Take care Garu Di!!! I'm down with a bad cold too 😭
Akbar is awesome!!
Achha hua that he talked to Pratap and threatened him that he would propose Ajab if he didn't 🀣
And Pratap is afraid of rejection! πŸ€”
Ajabde is great!! Yeh scene Humpty Sharma ki dulhania se liya Kya? 😎
I'm excited about what happened about the Bhoot..DB ko Le liya Hota...best ahi Bhoot ke role mein!!
Update soon! I'm waiting
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Di
Update was awesome as always!πŸ‘Ajab is kamal and loved how akbar manaofied pratap to propose her.Jaldi propose karo varna i will.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Please please update soon.πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: sujata_patil

Garima Firstly take care of your health... Updated late ya nahi bhi aayenge to chalega...

Your stories are so good that we can wait and u very well make the wait worth!!!

So Finally Akbar has managed to put some brain in Pratap for his feelings...
Good that he realized. N AKbar tere bhoot wale plan ki to jo band bajegi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ajab is not someone to mess with!!!

But loved their conversation over the sun rise and sunset... His positive attitude and her longing!!!
and that connect when he thinks something n she hears it without a voice is so so WOW

N tanker Ajabde will rain fireworks on the Maharana Pratap ghost!!! God save the ghost πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hey Sujata

Thnk you - am resting as per doctor's advise. Cold is such a nuisance I tell you and upar se I even got fever so I have been a little out of it

Akbar has shown Pratap the mirror ab aage Pratap has to do the work

Bhoot uncle bechaare phir kabhi bhoot nahi banege once Ajabde is over with him

Originally posted by: Natasha_1234

Take care Garu Di!!! I'm down with a bad cold too 😭
Akbar is awesome!!
Achha hua that he talked to Pratap and threatened him that he would propose Ajab if he didn't 🀣
And Pratap is afraid of rejection! πŸ€”
Ajabde is great!! Yeh scene Humpty Sharma ki dulhania se liya Kya? 😎
I'm excited about what happened about the Bhoot..DB ko Le liya Hota...best ahi Bhoot ke role mein!!
Update soon! I'm waiting

Awww Natasha you too take care sweetie

Rejection is something everyone is scared off in their lives and Pratap is only human

Bang on sista - I was watching the movie and I was like Ajabde would definitely do this

Waise DB is the best bhoot but story mein she's good toh usko nahi bana sakti thi - koi nhi dusri story mein bana denge usko bhoot

Originally posted by: crazy-for-praja

Di
Update was awesome as always!πŸ‘Ajab is kamal and loved how akbar manaofied pratap to propose her.Jaldi propose karo varna i will.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Please please update soon.πŸ˜ƒ

Ramya

Thank you re

All the best for your exams