Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

enaluvfiction thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
are wah eye locks shuru ho gye finally but seriously pratap kitna dumb hai ... jaise saubhayawati ne 1 baar kaha tha "kuch bhi nahi samjhate" waise bone ka Mann kar raha hai
Ajab kitne hint degi kuch to catch karo yaar 😉 😕
anyway story k twist n turns interesting hote ja rahe hai bus aur dikhao aur dikhao
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Wonderful chapters Garima😃

Thanks Nonie

Originally posted by: enaluvfiction

are wah eye locks shuru ho gye finally but seriously pratap kitna dumb hai ... jaise saubhayawati ne 1 baar kaha tha "kuch bhi nahi samjhate" waise bone ka Mann kar raha hai
Ajab kitne hint degi kuch to catch karo yaar 😉 😕
anyway story k twist n turns interesting hote ja rahe hai bus aur dikhao aur dikhao

Hey Anamika

Pratu ko samajhne mein lagega thoda time
Ajabde karwaayegi usko realise

Will update as soon as I can
Hey guys here is the update

Chapter 21

Subhagyawati sat in her cabin overlooking the final arrangement engagement was in 2 days and she would travel to the farmhouse later that afternoon to do a final check on things. She had a lot of work to do on the wedding front as well as on the mission front - Mission to capture Baadshah Khan and Mehmood Shah, mission to expose the groom from ruining another innocent life. She took a deep breath as her past events came to life

A young woman all decked in her bridal attire was stunned as the bank people stood in front of her claiming that all her property, investments and every penny had been withdrawn a couple of hours earlier. They had the paperwork with her signature on it as well

Subho: Baba trust me I don't know how this happened

Baba: Don't know (he roared) Subhagyawati you sold everything just to get back at me for getting you married against your wishes

Subho: No baba I won't ever do that - you know me

Baba: No I don't know you and I don't even want to know you. Get out of here and never return back. You're dead to me just like your mother

She had cried for days trying to understand where she had gone wrong? Yes she didn't want to get married as she wanted to fulfil her dreams but then on her father's insistence she had agreed for the wedding. Trusted the unknown man that had been chosen for her and did everything that was asked of her- including giving him each and every detail of her bank accounts -

Beta her mother-in-law said in her honey dipped voice now everything will be shared between you and him na. Your dream will be his and his dream will be yours.

She shouldn't have given him any details she had beaten herself over this - he had taken away every hard earned single penny which she was saving for her dream. Her dream to become the best wedding planner there was seen in the entire Asian continent but all her dreams had shattered.

Reaching rock bottom hits you hard but it also makes you realise who the most important people are - her fingers traced the photo frame that carried a picture of two girls smiling as they stood in front of her office the day it was inaugurated - the place had seen some major renovations over the last three years. Now considered as one of the sort after wedding planner Subho handled her work via office and made her staff do the rest but when Ajabde had called her and said

Ajabde: I found him and it's time to take him down she hadn't been able to resist herself and did everything for the main event herself. They had tracked down 15 other girls the man and his family had looted - all of them were going to meet and greet the groom once he sets foot on the stage.

Thinking of all the fun things planned she realised that Ajabde's company had rubbed off on her. Ajabde Punwar was a mystery for everyone who met her as none of they knew the real her - who would think that the girl who was pretending to be a witness of a crime was actually a master criminal herself. This fun loving girl who enjoyed all the small moments could transform into a notorious gang leader within seconds and no one would be able to figure out how? - Ajabde was her support during the initial days once she had left home after the fiasco, Ajabde had blamed herself for not being there but she remembered her promise

Ajabde: I promise you Bhago I will find this guy and humiliate him in front of the entire world for hurting you. He will not be killed but I will make his life a personal hell and he will pray for death every single second

And then Ajabde found out about the Khan Brothers and their drug business - a stern expression came on her face when she recalled how young children were being supplied with drugs and how close they had come in losing them to addiction. Ajabde would not spare them and their drugs for sure and Bhgo was just happy that she would be able to help her take them down after all she was BaijiLal's right hand and her only partner-in-crime

A ring made her smile - everything was set for the D-Day. It's time for some party

FARMHOUSE

Pratap was happy to meet his friend Akbar also known as Jalal in their gangster world. Both of them had been trained together and were considered the best of their batch be it academics or physical activity both of them competed only to have everything come to a tie every single time they had a match- Bairam Khan lovingly called as Khan Baba by all the children blessed all the kids and hugged Maan and Chand. Bairam and Sangram went to discuss a few matters in the study while everyone else was put to work even Ajabde who was ordering Pratap on how to decorate and do the task

Ajabde: Pratap chadho ladder and latkao lights theek se

Pratap: uske liye electrician ke bande hain

Ajabde: haan par size dekha hai farmhouse ka bechaare kitne tired hain- thodi help karo. I promise tum kar loge . Chadho ab jaldi jaldi phir tumko seating arrangements bhi dekhni hai

Pratap: Main tumhe kya lagta hoon?

Ajabde: Kitni baar ek sawaal poochte ho tum - lagta hai short term memory loss ka problem hai ek dum Ghajini ki tarah

Pratap: Ghajini?

Ajabde: Aamir Khan ki super hit movie jismein wog taklu tha - waise tum lagte bhi ussi ki tarah ho bas takle ho jao toh bilkul Ghajini part 2 ban jaoge

Pratap shook his head and climbed the ladder as he made sure the twinkling lights hung properly from the railing while Shakti handled the upper part from the roof top. It took them nearly 2 hours to get everything straightened and lights hung on the front side while the rest of the guys handled the main area were the party was going to take place. The ladies were busy preparing small thaals which were to be given to all the guests under the careful eyes of GD and PD. No one from the family had seen the main area of the function - Subhagyawati had promised them she would do a reveal later in the evening so as to give them the feel of it and everyone was excited for it.

It was only afternoon when all the kids sat together just doing nothing when Akbar made a mention about Pratap's wedding

Ajabde (curiously): You are telling me ki Pratap ki shadi ki baat chali thi?

Chand: Last full year Dada bhai ki shaadi ki baatein hi toh ho rahi thi

Shakti: Haan and kitna mazaa aaya na hum sab ko

Maan: New clothes, jewellery literally every 3month

Ajabde (confused): Hein? Agar baat chali toh pakki ho gayi kya? (she didn't understand why she felt a pang at the thought of Pratap being with someone else)

Vikram and the others hid their smiles while Pratap looked annoyed

Pratap: Change the topic (gruffly)

Ajabde: Nope - mereko jaana hai- kiske saath pakki hui thi? Kya hua tha?Sab kuch - kholo iski pol bolo mereko kaun hai woh jiske saath hui fix tumhaari shaadi

Akbar: Alright - hum sab divide karte hain story - Chand you begin

Chand: Haan toh ek saal puraani baat hai Badi Daadimaa thi hospital mein admit jab unhone kholi apni akhiri wish -dekhna chahti thi who dada bhai ki shaadi iss wajah se hui yeh kahaani. Aaye rishte khoob saare but short select hui sirf 4 and who charo thi itni mahaan ki kya bataaein

Ajabde: Naam bolo unka pehle

Maan: Champa

Shakti: Solankhini

Vikram: JasoBai

Akbar: Phool Kanwar

Maan: Champa Bai thi Badi Daadimaa ke village head ki beti jo unke saamne hui thi badi par kuch time ke liye who gayi thi padne bahaar jahaan ho gaya unko pyaar. Jab baat chali shaadi ki toh elders ke saamne who chup thi and shuru kar di gayi tayyari - mile new clothes, jewellery and bahut saare gifts and hua engagement ke liye hall bhi fixed. Engagement waale din function ke shuru hone ke kuch ghante pehle hi mili ek CD jismein tha message

Champa: Pratap ji humne aapko itne saare hints diye par aap hi nahi samjhe

Bola tha humne aapko ki pasand hai Chinese Humko

Chahe khaana ho ya toy

Chinese hi hai meri choice

Main nahi kar sakti aap ke saath sagaai

Ho Hi Chan hi hai meri zindagi ka saathi

Umeed karti hoon aapko mile apna pyaar

But I'm sorry ki who main nahi thi mere yaar

Bye Bye everyone

Main shift ho rahi hoon Beijing

Wahan khola hai humne apna Chowmein ka stall

China aao toh zaroor aana

Khilayenge free mein hum khaana

Ajabde eyes were wide open but she controlled her laughter while Pratap just shook his head when Shakti began with the next part

Shakti: Solankhini was very different from Champa

She was brought up in Canada

Aayi thi for holiday jab Dada bhai and hum sab usse first time mile

Pehli mulaakat mein kiya usne Badi Daadi maa ko impress

Phir kya tha shuru ho gayi quest

Bana liya unko future daughter-in-law

Hume kya pata tha ki uska affair chal raha tha with the law

Phir se mile gifts and hui tayyari but this time because Solankhini ki new mom was Punjabi rakhi gayi Roka ki rasm

Par hua aisa function jisne rok di sab ki breath

Solankhini ka ex aa dhamkaa wahan and bola

Mere bina jee nahi paogi yahan

Hua full fledged Romeo and Juliet

But end nikle who bhaag thanks to Dada bhai ki brand new car

Ajabde was hodling her stomach as she rolled in laughter while Pratap looked in annoyance and shuru hua teesra kissa jab Vikram bola

Vikram: 3rd girl thi Jaso Bai who was usually quiet

Kuch na boli kuch na kaha usne

Chupakar rakha raaz apne seene mein

Unko pasand kiya tha Badi Daadimaa ne dekhkar online

Photo dekhkar hi GD ne Karli decide ki banegi woh Dada bhai ki wife

Plan ki gayi first meeting with a twist

Gaye milne dada bhai unko akele and wahan par padh gaye lene ke dene

Fake profile thi online par uski

DP mein lagi deepika

Par nikli Rakhi Sawant

Dada bhai ko laga jhatka aur woh wahan se satka

Kisi tarah jaan bachaai and uske sar par waiter ki tray giraayi

And nikle wahan se aise jaise na gaye ho uss jagah par pehle

Jabde had tears streaming down her eyes as she laughed at Pratap's plight when she looked at Akbar who looked serious

Akbar: ab hai baari uski jisne dali thi daraar par thank God mein tha yahan and bachaa liya maine apna yaar

Phool Kanwar Rathore

Ajabde: The super-model?

Akbar: Haan wohi Phool Kanwar Rathore (t the mention of her full name everyone ducked their faces as their bodies were shaking and even Pratap was trying hard not to laugh) Ajabde was excited to know her story

Akbar: First time Phool ever met GD and the rest of the family was at a charity event wahan par GD was so impressed that she sang her praises non-stop

Doodh si safed

Itni patli

Model hai toh rahegi sundar sundar yeh sundari

And phir GD started talking of marriages and unhone toh Pratap and Phool ke bacchon ke name bhi sochne shuru kar diye but Pratap ki kismet mein na likhi shaadi ya koi Jeevan saathi

Ajabde: Kyun?

Maan: Phool ko pasand the phool (flowers)

Chnd: Saath mein grass bhi

Vikram: Isiliye toh uski nazarein takraayein and ho gaya pehli nzar ky pyaar

Shakti: With the new gardener mere yaar

Ajabde: Usko maali se pyaar ho gaya!!!!!

At this everybody rolled with laughter including Pratap who shook his head with a smile on his face

Akbar: Ajabde he was a landscape artist apparently jo Indian gardening style ko apne portfolio mein add karna chahta tha

Ajabde: Landscape artist my foot- he toh is a maali. Kya Pratap maali se haar gaye tum

Chand: Arey accha hua warna Dada bhai ko khaane mein ghaas phoos hi milta

Ajabde: So let me get this straight - Pratap ke liye choose ki gayi 4 girls and Charon mein se ek ke sathbhi na fix hua tumhara kaanta - no worries Sagaai mein aane waali girls mein se ek choose kar lenge tumhaare liye

Pratap: Koi zaroorat nahi hai. Maaf karo mujhe

Ajabde jumps in front of him: Kyun??? Koi pasand aa gayi kya??

Pratap (turns red): Nahi toh...aisa kuch nahi hai...

Ajabde: Toh kaisa hai??? Bolo bolo

Pratap!!!

The call saved Pratap as he rushed towards the person calling him while Akbar made a realisation with regards to his friend and knew that it was up to him to get Pratap talking

Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice chapter Garima
I feel bad for Shubhgawati😭
So Ajabde is a gangster😲
Loved four Girl's stories🤣

Edited by Nonie12345 - 9 years ago
enaluvfiction thumbnail
what an interesting narration about the girls 👏 pratap laal ho gya sharam se
ajab k karam se
kyuki tanka to ussi she bhidega
ajab k bina pratap ko koi aur nahi chalega
bus yahi samjhana hai pratap ko jalal ki help se
I know bad it is... phir bhi try karne me kya jata hai
amazing work as always 🤗
RuVa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Garima.. darling...

You left me speechless - your story is romance, action, drama, emotion, comedy - all packed!!

Complete package - seriously, I fee like I'm watching a movie!!

Kya creativity hai yaar - Ajab is all of their prayers answered - loved how she dealt with the dowry ka plan by the guy's side. And then Subho ke saath milke BK, PM, aur uss fake groom ko expose karne ka plan bhi banaa liya!

Shakti ko uski mistake realise karvaayi - aur Pratu ke saath baithe baithe romance bhi kar rahi hai !!

Ajab darling - I salute your multi-tasking skills!

I feel horrible that Subho had to go through that - but I bet it made her stronger and self-reliant!

Ajabde - Pratap personal bodyguard bhi banaa diya - sab kuchh Pratap hi banega? Waise, tum na usko husband hi banaa lo - apne aap tumhara personal sab kuchh bann jayega...

I loved the way you described all the failed rishtas for Pratap - it was HILARIOUS!!!

Aur ab Akbar/Jalal ne bhi entry maar hi di hai - toh mere hero heroine ko realise bhi karva dega soon, ki they are head-over-heels in love with each other... but I'm enjoying this nok-jhok and wooing too!!! 😳😳😳

BK ko koi samjhao - bechara PM feels so bad ki uski feelings reciprocate nahi ki jaa rahi 😆😆

Maan ki shaadi toh hone se rah i -Ajab, Subho and all the other girls, chappal aur sandals se maar maar ke haalat buri karne waale hain uss fake marriage family ki!!

Aur yeh bacchon ko drugs de rahe hain - toh Ajab unki bhi band bajaayegi!!

I'm looking forward to all the drama, action, and hopefully romance!! Please update soon!

Lots of love,
RuVa
sujata_patil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Garima yar what an thrilling n tickling update this has been...
Ajab the Baijilal is just so so exquisite... rip the groom off girl for all he has done. N BS and his brother to wont be able to get their drugs all thanks to out Gundi Ajab...

Pratap yar I feel ur pain but his experiences were very very hilarious!!! Ye Pratap to victim hai n for the first time Ajab is his KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOUR...

N Akbar u too will be an adorable character knowing your friend so well.

Very nice to see Subbho n Ajab standing on their own after being hurt shows their strength. Yet Ajab has tender feelings which she is not denying rather is observant of herself.

Originally posted by: enaluvfiction

what an interesting narration about the girls 👏 pratap laal ho gya sharam se
ajab k karam se
kyuki tanka to ussi she bhidega
ajab k bina pratap ko koi aur nahi chalega
bus yahi samjhana hai pratap ko jalal ki help se
I know bad it is... phir bhi try karne me kya jata hai
amazing work as always 🤗

Hey Anamika