Users

Frequent Posters

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys here's the update - 2 chapter in one go for I love you all so much

Enjoy!!

Chapter 17

Ajabde opened the door to see Chand standing there with what looked like her back-pack and her jacket

Chand: Dada bhai said to give these thing to you

Ajabde: Ohh thank you so much Chand (smiles at her) and then they saw Maan going out dressed

Chand: Her in-laws want her to be at their place today so that they can run her through some stuff (her tone was cold especially when she said in-laws)

Ajabde: Toh hum bhi chalet hain saath mein (winks)

They didn't even have to take permission as Karnawati took them along with them but due to some work Subho excused herself and left.

SISODIA HEDQUARTERS

Pratap was in his cabin working on his laptop while Shakti and the others were occupying the remaining spaces and looking at the feed from the club office and working on other issues - Maan's upcoming engagement being the main one. Shakti had a feeling that something was wrong so he was running the family and boy through every possible data to get something but couldn't come up with anything

Shakti (angrily): This is ridiculous

Pratap: Bhai?

Shakti: there is literally nothing on this dude -not even a parking ticket or speeding fine. He's like Mr Goody two shoes

Chakri: Isn't that a nice thing

Veeni: Not always sometimes it means that the person is hiding something

Shakti: Exactly. Dada bhai we have to do something before the engagement.

Som: Like what? Do you intend on having someone keep an eye on him or run more records

Sanga: What if the guy is Mr Goody two shoes?

They didn't realise when Sanga had entered their room as they were all engrossed in their talks and Shakti didn't have any answers and even Pratap was at a loss because the rishta had come from close friend of Girija Daadima and nobody wanted to hurt her feelings. Sanga looked at his grandsons

Sanga: I have always taught you to follow your heart and in matters of business listen to your gut. If you have a feeling that this boy is wrong for Maan then do whatever it takes to prove him as a wrong candidate and I promise you that I will stop the engagement and if you fail then we all know the date for engagement don't we

SISODIA RESIDENCE (EVENING)

As the men returned they saw a myriad of emotions with happiness and pride being at the top. All the ladies sans GD were super impressed while with Maan and Chand it was like they had seen the stars up close. Sanga knew something must have happened for his wife was beaming while his adopted mother was sulking and his second mother was trying very hard at not letting any pride beam out of her which made her look really funny. Dinner was a quite affair as Ajabde missed as she was dining with Subho somewhere else but her absence seemed to have given GD a chance to recover form whatever happened

Sanga: the weather is nice outside today so let's do a campfire. It's been ages since we did that

The camp fire was set-up everyone (sans GD who excused herself on being extremely exhausted) was sitting outside enjoying the warmth emanating from the burning logs when Sanga finally asked

Sanga: When was the last time we did the camp fire?

KW: During the winter holidays na- everyone had been here including Jalal to Bairam bhai jaan

Chand: haan and everyone scared me the bhoot ki kahaani

Sanga: And you slept with Pratap for the rest of the entire winter na

Chand nodded as she sat near to her Dada bhai Pratap while the others smiled

Chand: I wish Ajabde Jija was here too- phir khoob mazaa aata

DB: Haan Ajabde mein kuch toh baat hai Daajiraj jo usne aaj kiya uske baad

Sanga: Aaj kya kiya (he asked the question before Pratap could utter his words out saving him from embarrassment)

SB: Daajiraj Maan ke in-laws ki khatiya khadi kar di aaj usne. Bade maze aaye the

JB (enthusiastically): Ji Daajiraj. Aaj who log phir se shuru ho gaye apne family and friends ko lekar and kaise unke yahan bahu kaam karti hai and itne saare jhamele- Badi Maasa ko bhi unki baatein sun hairaani hui thi par unhone kuch kaha nahi

Chand: But Ajabde jija ne aisa bola ki bolti band ho gayi unki

Unhone bola ki who log Maan jija ko bahu bana rahe hain ya kaamwaali bai? Aur toh aur phir unhone jab kahan ki Maan jija ko fast karna hoga 48hrs woh bhi bina paani ke woh unke ladke ki lambi life liye every 3months ke gap which is ridiculous toh Ajabde jija ne bola ki sirf Maan jija kyun fast kyun rakhe- after all shaadi toh dono ki ho rahi hai na toh aise mein dono ko fast rakhna chahiye waise bhi unko Maan jija se zyaada jee kar karna kya hai ?

Phir baat aayi gifts par

Sanga: Gifts?

Chand: Haan mereko samjh mein nahi aaya Bade Daajiraj sab log keh rahe thi ki Maan jija ko ancestral jewellery aur na jaane kya kya milega and stuff toh mereko doubt hua and maine bol diya ki aaj ke time mein dowry dena is illegal and punishable by law (sab Chand ko aise dekh rahe the)

SB: Haan who toh accha tha ki Ajabde thi wahan warna aaj toh meri Chand ki jaan le lete sab ke sab

Sanga: Chand aise nahi bolte

Chand: Par who kyun bol rahe the ki jija apne saath jewellery aur car aur khoob saare gifts laayegi. Agar humne gifts nahi diye toh shaadi cancel kya

Sanga: Phir Ajabde ne kya kaha?

KW: Ajabde boli ki agar Maan gifts lekar jaayegi toh ladka bhi gifts lekar aayega - shaadi mein koi upar neeche nahi hota sab barabar hote hain. Isiliye jo kaam ladki karegi toh woh kaam ladka bhi karega.

All the elders decided to go back in leaving the children out- Chand snuggled close to Pratap while Maan sat with Shakti looking at the stars

Maan: Aaj pata nahi kyun Ajabde ko un logon se baat karte huye dekh aisa laga jaise unhone yeh sab pehle kahin dekha ho. Aap ko pata hai Dada Bahi Girija Daadi bhi khoob impress hui thi Ajabde jija se unki vichaar sunkar

Vikram: Phir sulk kyun kar rahi thi?

Shakti (smiles): Kyunki unhe yaada aa gaya hoga ki who dushman se impress ho gayi

Chand: Shooting star - wish maango sab

Hearing her everyone looked at the sky as a shooting star and closed their eyes asking for their wishes

Please jija ki engagement rukwa dijiye. Woh log acche nahi hai

Meri madd karna taaki main engagement se pehle uss ladke ke baare mein sab pata kar sakoon

Maan Jija ko hamesha khush rakhna and unki khushi iss sagaai mein nahi hai

Mujhe itni himmat dijiye taaki main apne bhai beheno ko hamesha khush rakh sakoon -unko safe rakh sakoon

As they opened their eyes a figure stood before them with a smile on her face - Ajabde Punwar was going to be their saviour in every possible way

Chapter 18

Ajabde and Subho sat going through all the research and phases of their plan. Subho hadn't gone to the in-laws as they didn't want to reveal themselves- on the engagement day itself the in-laws and the boy himself would be confronted after all Sach se saamna hoga unka uss din. Sipping on her coffee Subho saw Ajabde looking at all the minute details working out her strategy and movement for the duration. As per the plan Subho would make Ajabde her representative who would meet the in-laws as her assistant so that Subho could stay away from them while this would allow Ajabde to keep an eye out on the work front as well- the shipment was to be received by Baadshah Khan and his elder brother Mehmood Shah in person as Mehmood didn't want any problems after all his clients had promised me 10% extra if he delivered the stuff himself. Both the brothers had high ambitions and wanted to make money at every cost so this shipment was their way of making big bucks.

Ajabde found Subho staring at her and she cracked a smile

Maana hum hain haseen

Par tum bhi kam toh nahi

Aise kyun taako hume

Kahin koi baat toh nahi

Subho smiled at her friend's crazy shayari: Yeh sab jab over ho jaayega phir kya Ajabde?

Ajabde: Phir kya - main waapise ghar and tum bhi chal rahi ho saath mein

Subho: Daata kabhi maaf nahi karenge mereko

Ajabde: It was not your fault Subho - woh ladka galat tha and uske family ne jhoot bola tumse, kakasa se, hum sab se and ab who hi ladka Maan ke saath bhi who karne jaa raha hai jo usne tumhaare saath kiya tha. Subho tum ne akele ne apna business khada kiya hai usse dhokha khaane ke baad bhi - jab yeh sab over ho jaayega tab we'll go home

Subho nodded her head as tears welled in her eyes recalling her childhood home which she had to leave because of that man. Ajabde hugged her friend tight knowing fully the emotional upheaval she was feeling. Later Ajabde found herself standing in front of the Sisodia children all with their eyes closed - making a wish are we now she thought and as they looked at her she gave them her smile

Vikram: You're home yayyy

Ajabde: Kya Pratap bon fire kiya aur mereko bataaya bhi nahi

Pratap: Ab maine toh kaha nahi tha ki bahaar jaao

Ajabde: Ab kya karu- date par thi na toh time lag gaya

Shakti and the others looked at them like they were watching a tennis match live in action

Pratap: Date aur tum?

Ajabde: Haan- date aur main - tumhaari tarah nahi hoon main ki poore din karo kaam and no dhamaal

Shakti: Waise how was the date

Ajabde: It was so much fun- khoob mazaa kiya maine aur Sikander ne

Pratap: Rocky? Tum toh Subho ke saath thi na

Ajabde: Subho ko kaam aa gaya toh who chali gayi and then it was me and Sikander. Hum dono bilkul akele the and itna mazedaar mood bana tha ki time ka pata hi nahi chala

Pratap had fire running through his veins- Iss Sikander ki toh khair nahi. Pata nahi kahan se tapak gaya yeh manoos and Ajabde ko aisa kya impress kiya hai. Mere saath chale phir bataaon ki date kya hoti hai

Ajabde snapped her fingers in front of his face: Kahan kho gaye?

Pratap shook his head to see everyone staring at him

Ajabde: You know what tum ko sab milna hoga Sikander se I swear pehli nazar ka pyaar ho jaayega usse

Chand yawned so Shakti took them inside leaving two souls outside

Pratap: Tumne iss Sikander ka background check kiya tha? I mean serial killer ya koi psycho hua toh?

Ajabde smiled and shook her head as she heard his ramblings while he continued

Pratap: I get it you are modern and self-defence aata hai but you still need to be careful na kya pata kaisa ladka ho and stuff

Ajabde hide her laughter knowing fully well ki jab Sikander se hogi Pratap ki mulaakat then he would be all red and in her true style she pressed herself closer to him and stared into his eyes

Jab tum Sikander se miloge then uska background check karlena and rahi baat safety ki toh tum ban jaana na

Pratap looked back making her heartbeat faster: Kya?

Ajabde controlling her blush: Mere personal bodyguard

With that she stood up and walked back to her room thinking about how much Pratap affected her while Pratap shook his head as her words rang in his brain

Mere personal bodyguard

Annei123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic update !!!!
Pratap is jealous 😳
Hope to see some romance b/w them soon !!!!
Do give next part asap 😊
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🀣 Personal bodyguard
hmmm so this guy is using Maan just like he did with Subho? iski toh mein😑
sujata_patil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ITS BURNING HOT⭐️
MERA PERSONAL BODYGUARD... Pratap aur kitna hint degi bhai??? sab to personal bana rahi hai aur tum ban bhi rahe ho!!! Aur Sikandar ko pitna hi hai to background check karke kya karega???

Ajab my ROCKCHIC... she is too good!!! Pratap be ready to be floored!!! Nice to know he too has a equal effect on Ajab...

VERY VERY INTERESTED in knowing ke Maan ke so called groom ki kaise band bajayege Ajab n Subbo

Originally posted by: pari0706

🀣 Personal bodyguard

hmmm so this guy is using Maan just like he did with Subho? iski toh mein😑

PariπŸ€—

Uss bande ki khair nahi - my Pari is angry on him

Originally posted by: Annei123

Fantastic update !!!!

Pratap is jealous 😳
Hope to see some romance b/w them soon !!!!
Do give next part asap 😊

Hey

Will try to give some romance soon

Originally posted by: sujata_patil

ITS BURNING HOT⭐️

MERA PERSONAL BODYGUARD... Pratap aur kitna hint degi bhai??? sab to personal bana rahi hai aur tum ban bhi rahe ho!!! Aur Sikandar ko pitna hi hai to background check karke kya karega???

Ajab my ROCKCHIC... she is too good!!! Pratap be ready to be floored!!! Nice to know he too has a equal effect on Ajab...

VERY VERY INTERESTED in knowing ke Maan ke so called groom ki kaise band bajayege Ajab n Subbo

Sujata πŸ€—

Its about to get hotter only
At the moment for him its like she's having fun and riling him up but slowly he's started to realise the depth of his feelings which will intensify post engagement

Band bajegi at the engagement

Stay tuned
sujata_patil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twilightlover29

Sujata πŸ€—

Its about to get hotter only
At the moment for him its like she's having fun and riling him up but slowly he's started to realise the depth of his feelings which will intensify post engagement

Band bajegi at the engagement

Stay tuned

Garima u bet I am absolutely tuned to this...
vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
awesome update πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘
personal bodyguard bhi πŸ˜› now what next?πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
engagement mein mast wali dhulayi honi hain ajab will rock againπŸ˜›
wish mango ...part was cute😊
so ajab too get affected by him 😳 I'm waiting for actual romance to start then I'll be in la la land πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: dsm123

awesome update πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘

personal bodyguard bhi πŸ˜› now what next?πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
engagement mein mast wali dhulayi honi hain ajab will rock againπŸ˜›
wish mango ...part was cute😊
so ajab too get affected by him 😳 I'm waiting for actual romance to start then I'll be in la la land πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Dhanu meri jaan

Thanks re

Bas Pratap har role play karega jo bhi chahe
Dhulaayi mast waali hogi pakke se

Romance shuru hoga post engagement (from Pratu's side)