Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: pari0706

Pari jaana

Nope Maan's groom side are not from.the mughals and Ajabde knows everything about the groom side
We'l'll get to know that in the coming updates

Word Count: 0

Here's the update for the day. An update was posted yesterday as well on Pg 23. Kindly refer to the Index on Page 1 if you feel you have missed an update

Chapter 16

The morning was a solemn affair in the Sisodia mansion as everyone waited for the so called wedding planner. Dheer had cried into her husband's arms in the night even Sajja and JB had discussed the matters with their respective husbands after all Maan was their daughter in every sense and her in-laws were being way to picky and irrational. Dheer's eyes were puffed in the morning but Maan hugged her tight and told to trust her that she was a Sisodia and she would handle everything like she had been taught to do so. Post breakfast everyone gathered in the drawing room sans the men when Maan introduced the wedding planner to them

Subhagyawati was the most sought after wedding planner who dealt with A-list clients and destination weddings. She had a waiting list for 3-4months but as she had received a message from Ajabde she dropped off everything and rushed to the Sisodia mansion where she impressed everyone by the way she listened to their expectations and explained her stuff but the one thing that touched everyone the most was when she requested Dheer for her input and saw the wedding book she had planned

Subho: I'm sure if my Maa was still alive then she would have also made a book for me. You are really lucky Maan- you get to have 3 mothers. Maan just sat smiling wide amongst the ladies. Now let me get to work and I promise you this will be an event that no one would ever forget

Girija was so impressed with Subho that she started staring at her like a prospective wife

GD: Kitne saal ki ho?

Subho: Ji???

GD: Age kya hai

Subho: 23

GD: Are you married beta?

Subho: Ji nahi (she looked a bit tensed as marriage was brought up)

GD: Ladka dekh rahe hain kya gharwaale tumhaare

Subho was a bit stunned at the questions when an guardian angel appeared

Bhago meri jaan main tere kurbaan

Ajabde stood at the door staring at the girl with a huge smile on her face - she threw the stuff in her hands back at Pratap who came behind her and caught everything with shock on his face while the two girls hugged tight

GD: Tum isko jaanti ho?

Ajabde: Jaanti hoon matlab? Bhago meri jaan hai. Iski shaadi bhi toh mere wajah se ruki thi

Subho shook her head with a smile while GD looked at her

GD: Aisa kya kiya tha tumne

Ajabde: Kidnap - Bhago ko uski shaadi waale din kidnap kar liya tha maine and

like the kid whose favourite toy broke beyond repair.

In the room Ajabde closed the doors as she hugged her friend once more

Ajabde: What's the news?

Subho placed her laptop in the bed along with a map that had several places marked on it. On her laptop she played the visuals and audio from the club for Ajabde who heard everything with great concentration and then looked at the map accordingly

Subho: Now we can hold the engagement here (points at a location) -it's equidistant from both the routes and the actual property is a farmhouse which falls under Bairam Khan. Once the guests start arriving we can distract them with dance performances, speeches and food which would give you at the latest an hour and a half before the actual exchange of rings takes place

Ajabde looked at the map and heard everything intently her eyes following the path she would take all along

Subho: The only thing I'm worried about is what if everything goes out of hand Ajabde - what is a fight ensues then what?

Ajabde: Bhago each and every guest present for the ceremony is a certified fire arms holder who won't hesitate to fire back plus the men from both the Mughals and Sisodia camps will act as security. All I want is to catch Baadshah Khan red-handed with those drugs

Subho: It's going to be risky

Ajabde: Maine aaj tak koi kaam bina risk ke kiya hi nahi and yahan toh mamla personal hai re

Both girls smiled a knock sounded on the door making them look at each other wide-eyed. On the other side of the door stood Pratap who was wondering why Ajabde was taking so long in opening the door
Edited by twilightlover29 - 9 years ago
Annei123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update Garima !!!!
So subho has also entered the sisodia mansion 😃
Waiting for some Praja romance 😳
Do update next part soon 😛
Edited by Annei123 - 9 years ago
sujata_patil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Garima... what an update on both stories...
Both stories are poles apart yet both very very crisp and the factor of suspense is so so well guarded!!!
Ajab here is a big big mistry n just excellent beyond words with people. Her motto is I am the only source of success n my actions the path. She understands that she herself is needed to sew n believe the success.

Ajab in Demon Saga is a bit mellow... not any lesser in moral! But her motto is success on its way if demands me as source I shall be the path happily.

Both Ajab quiet similar on morals but absolutely distinctive in nature and actions... how do you manage both is a wonder.

Loving both stories...
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome chapters Garima 😃
Ravendor1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome chapter Garu Di!!!
Ajabde is too cool man!!! Uska character too good hai! 😎
Bhago ko shaadi se kidnap kar diya! 🤣
I'm excited to see Bhago and Ajab bonding and how the plot proceeds!
Update jaldi jaldi 😉

Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Awesome chapters Garima 😃

Thanks Nonie

Originally posted by: Annei123

Lovely update Garima !!!!

So subho has also entered the sisodia mansion 😃
Waiting for some Praja romance 😳
Do update next part soon 😛

Thanks Shivangi

Praja romance -will try to work on it

Originally posted by: Natasha_1234

Awesome chapter Garu Di!!!
Ajabde is too cool man!!! Uska character too good hai! 😎
Bhago ko shaadi se kidnap kar diya! 🤣
I'm excited to see Bhago and Ajab bonding and how the plot proceeds!
Update jaldi jaldi 😉

Natasha
Thanks re
Ajabde hai hi aisi kya kare ab

Will do

Originally posted by: sujata_patil

Garima... what an update on both stories...

Both stories are poles apart yet both very very crisp and the factor of suspense is so so well guarded!!!
Ajab here is a big big mistry n just excellent beyond words with people. Her motto is I am the only source of success n my actions the path. She understands that she herself is needed to sew n believe the success.

Ajab in Demon Saga is a bit mellow... not any lesser in moral! But her motto is success on its way if demands me as source I shall be the path happily.

Both Ajab quiet similar on morals but absolutely distinctive in nature and actions... how do you manage both is a wonder.

Loving both stories...

Hi Sujata

Thank you so much for the compliment
Both the Ajabde's are different yet similar as you mentioned
To be honest I just look at the story and the plot -and start writing and everything just comes along
I do make mistkes sometimes (if you see my earlier works you will notice that my characters were a bit confusing) so I try not tolet that happen anymore

Thank you so much for loving my works