Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Jealous Pratap ๐Ÿ˜‰ it was fun to read about that
but the part raises more questions than gives answers... Ajab jo dikhti hai woh hai nahi
For example - what did she say to Maan? Who was that guy who was there at the club with her? how did she know the boys were there to plant bugs? and why did she act drunk?

/so my main question is just who is she - an under cover police officer or maybe Karnawati dadi's relative or a girl she knew or someone from gangster background๐Ÿ˜‰.. my gut feeling is telling me that Ajabde was brought espcially by Karna dadi to reveal something and she is much much more than a prospective bride of Pratap
Edited by pari0706 - 9 years ago
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari0706

Jealous Pratap ๐Ÿ˜‰ it was fun to read about that

but the part raises more questions than gives answers... Ajab jo dikhti hai woh hai nahi
For example - what did she say to Maan? Who was that guy who was there at the club with her? how did she know the boys were there to plant bugs? and why did she act drunk?

/so my main question is just who is she - an under cover police officer or maybe Karnawati dadi's relative or a girl she knew or someone from gangster background๐Ÿ˜‰.. my gut feeling is telling me that Ajabde was brought espcially by Karna dadi to reveal something and she is much much more than a prospective bride of Pratap

Pari my jaana

I knew your super powers would make you ask these questions - I was actually waiting for them only

We'll get to uncover Ajabde's secrets along with Pratap as he falls for her hard and fast
All I'm going to say is that she is from the gangster background and she will play a major role with regards to Maan's prospective groom as well
Hi everyone so I saw Jazbaa and its a good movie - strong plot, well crafted script some really good performances but the show stealer was Shabana Azmi - if you are making plans for the weekend do try to catch this movie.

Here's your update!!

Chapter 15

Pratap laid on bed facing the ceiling thinking about everything that had happened earlier - the entire drug fiasco to the club scouting, planting bugs and keeping an eye out for trouble but as he relived the moments all he could focus was on the girl dressed in the black romper with her hair open, minimal make-up she looked absolutely ravishing. Ajabde had garnered quite a lot of attention from the opposite sex he recalled as men started at her form and then the dance. He couldn't understand why he felt so possessive about her or why he wanted to crush the man who had accompanied her to a pulp as he moved her hair from her face

What are you doing to me Ajabde Punwar he sighed looking at the clock he realised it was already 4:30AM and they had returned at around 2. Everyone was fast asleep even Ajabde looked utterly exhausted to him but she did give him a smile as she had wished him for the night. Unable to sleep Pratap dressed in his track suit walked out to the garden thinking of doing an early morning work-out but his eyes widened as he took in the scene

In the middle of the garden was the girl who had haunted him throughout the few hours he had been in his room. Dressed in a tank with a jacket and a fitting yoga pant with her hair tied in a pony she looked absolutely stunning. He stood silently observing her as she did her yoga routine - Surya Namaskar he realised her posture as she folded her hands and started the steps that followed it. He stood silent not making any noise when she called out to him

Ajabde: Mujhe dekhte rahoge ya saath bhi doge?

Pratap shook his head as he joined her and both of them did 108 Surya Namaskar together. Then they did a couple of breathing exercises as the morning dawned - as the sky started to change colour Ajabde looked him with a wide smile and said Chalo

He looked at confused when she gave him her hand and took him to the roof top -where they sat and saw the sunrise together.

Ajabde: Sunrise is so beautiful

Pratap: So is sunset

Ajabde: But sunrise is more meaningful (sees his confused look) Sunsets mean that the day has come to an end - who din accha beeta ho toh its sad that its over and agar it was a bad day then thank you bhagwaan ji that it is over but not with sunrise. Sunrise means a dawn of a new day - ek naya din jahan hum phir se koshish kar sakte hain apne sapno ko pura karne ki unko haqeeqat mein badlne. Agar hum pehle haar gaye ho toh phir se shuruaat kar sakte hain aur kadam bada sakte hain jeet ki taraf

Pratap smiled as he took in her reasoning but more than that he focused on the fact that her hand fit his perfectly.

Baadshah Khan was an impatient man so when two of his suppliers told him about a delay in getting the shipment he shot them point blank. AS his men cleared their bodies he looked at the map thinking of a new way to get his shipment earlier after all the latest drug - a mix of cocaine and LSD was getting popular and he some A listers had wanted the royphnol and ketamine (both used as date rape drugs) he didn't care of the consequences of the drugs as long as he was making money. One of his men had suggested using the back river route but that fell under the Mughal territory and if he used the side tributary his shipment would definitely come across the Sisodia territories - both Mughals and Sisodias would get his shipment confiscated in no time. He needed to come up with a plan and soon.

His cell rang and a voice came

What's the status?

BS: Bhai jaan the shipment is being delayed due to some obstacles in the route

Voice: Do I have to do everything (roars) - get the work done and get me the shipment

BS: Bhai jaan we need to use an alternate route but the ones we know of are under the Mughals or Sisodias

Voice: Sanga is preparing for his grand-daughter's engagement. Use the celebration as a guise and get the shipment through his territory. He'll be busy and so will be his men - personally receive the shipment and haan nothing should go wrong. Even is one packet is damaged I will personally make your life a living hell - I won't care that you are my brother Baadshah

BS: Ji Mehmood Bhaijaan

Call disconnects

Baadshah Khan looks at his phone when Peer Mohammed urf PM offers him his kerchief

PM: Woh paseena chutt gaya aapka hukum Bhaijaan se baat karke. Saaf kar lijiye

BS (glares): Ab tum hi kardo bada paseena dikhaayi de raha hai

PM (smiles): Ji hukum and stretches his hand to clear the sweat making BS look at him like crazy- gadhe jao aur shipment ka route change karne ko bolo un logon ko

PM pouted of being denied a simple pleasure and went strutting out of his office

BS: Kahan se gale padh gaya yeh - aadmi hokar janaani waali harkatein iski. Ya Allah reham kar mujh par - ek taraf Bhai jaan dusri taraf yeh Peer Mohammed

Shakes his head and walks out of the cabin unaware that a girl had heard all of his plans and was smiling to herself as she planned her next move.

sujata_patil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow Pratap you are certainly taken by Ajab...
Now the point is how will u realise this or make her confess???
Loving every facet of Ajab!!! Let the mistry continue its kind of fun to read...
Badshah or Bairam both are gonna get their dues in time.
Why I feel the girl who over head the plan is Ajab???
RuVa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Garima darling... you are going to make me lose sleep over this story... it keeps getting more mysterious and more Prajalicious by the day
Possessive Pratap toh Mukherjee maar daalega and upar se Ajabde ka har facet waist bhi is making me love her more and more. I am so happy ki Possessive Pratap is here to stay... Yay!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Also, as strange as this sounds that is one of the reasons why I love the sunrise more than sunsets too... but sunsetsince can be romantic too ๐Ÿ˜‰

BK ki toh band bajanewaali hai. ... can't wait to see the Sisodias crushing him like the bug he is... also kudos on getting the appropriate names for the drugs for appropriate crimess.. excellent work and research ๐Ÿ‘

Am eagerly waiting for the next update!

Lots of love and hugs,
RuVa
pari0706 thumbnail
I am glad to be of service deary but let me ask one more question wa tat girl who heard everything - Ajabde?

Originally posted by: pari0706

I am glad to be of service deary but let me ask one more question wa tat girl who heard everything - Ajabde?

Pari jaana

The girl is not Ajabde but someone who will make her entry in the next update and will help Ajabde out๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: sujata_patil

Wow Pratap you are certainly taken by Ajab...

Now the point is how will u realise this or make her confess???
Loving every facet of Ajab!!! Let the mistry continue its kind of fun to read...
Badshah or Bairam both are gonna get their dues in time.
Why I feel the girl who over head the plan is Ajab???

Sujata!!
Pratu has quite a task ahead of him for sure

Baadshah Khan will do (Bairam will enter the story later on)
Ajabde is not the girl and we'll meet the girl who heard everything pretty soon

Originally posted by: RuVa

Garima darling... you are going to make me lose sleep over this story... it keeps getting more mysterious and more Prajalicious by the day

Possessive Pratap toh Mukherjee maar daalega and upar se Ajabde ka har facet waist bhi is making me love her more and more. I am so happy ki Possessive Pratap is here to stay... Yay!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Also, as strange as this sounds that is one of the reasons why I love the sunrise more than sunsets too... but sunsetsince can be romantic too ๐Ÿ˜‰

BK ki toh band bajanewaali hai. ... can't wait to see the Sisodias crushing him like the bug he is... also kudos on getting the appropriate names for the drugs for appropriate crimess.. excellent work and research ๐Ÿ‘

Am eagerly waiting for the next update!

Lots of love and hugs,
RuVa

Ruva darling ๐Ÿค—

I love sunrises for he very reason and sunsets too
Maybe praja will witness a sunset wherein Pratu will tell his reasons for loving sunsets๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you re - I wanted to actually make sure that the drugs are like well researched and stuff

Thanks a ton!!
pari0706 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twilightlover29

Pari jaana

The girl is not Ajabde but someone who will make her entry in the next update and will help Ajabde out๐Ÿ˜‰

hmm ok that's fine so my next question does the groom side of Maan relate to Mughals? Or is Ajabde somehow involved with them ๐Ÿ˜‰