Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: RuVa

Yaar humaari Ajab hai sabse hatke...

Iss ko dekh ke Pratap ka dil bhi maarne lagega jhatke...

Garima Jaan!!

Yaar... I owe you a big apology. You have put in such tremendous effort and creativity into writing this story and I was unable to comment on the last few chapters...

I read them finally though!!

And they are BRILLIANT AMAZING EXCITING FUNNY DRAMATIC AND ROMANTIC...

Pehle to Ajab ki meeting with GD - bolti hi band kardi GD ki Ajab ne...
Aur sab ke saamne Pratap ka haath pakad ke le gayi, itni zabardasti ki shopping bhi karwaayi, usse bags uthvaaye, usse driver and hamaal banaaya and coffee shop ki fight ka bill bhi bharwa rahi hai - you go gurl!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Waise Ajab feels bohot comfortable with Pratap... upar se she feels uska haq hai Pratap pe, but doesn't really realise it, does she? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

How do I tell you everything that I loved about these chapters? Because it was EVERYTHING!

Quite literally... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ajab ki fight with the useless scum was πŸ₯³I would have been cheering and then joining her in that fight too!!

So brilliantly written!!

Aur GD ko Ajab dusri KW lag rahi hai 🀣 Oh my dear budhiya, you have no idea... Ab tak toh sirf boold test aur medical examinations karvaaye hain tumse... aage aage dekho what happens!

I think Ajab will sort out Maan's problem too πŸ˜‰ After all, Chaand ke face per smile to le hi aayi hai Ajab πŸ˜ƒ

Aur Pratap beta - dikh raha hai kaunsa interest lagne waala hai Ajab par... You are going to completely lose your heart to Ajab very very soon, I think.. and hope... πŸ˜†

Hayye... the last scene with Ajab in Pratap's room was Uff... so loaded...

Pratap toh Ajab ke baare mein hi soch raha tha and Ajab can't sleep without talking to Pratap... I was like ☺️ the whole time I was reading Pratap helping her with the wound dressing and then later in his room, with Ajab calling him her personal driver... Pehle personal chef, phir personal driver... Mujhe to lag raha hai Ajab ki Pratap tumhara personal everything bananewaala hai πŸ˜‰

GD - aapki kismat mein KW jaisi hi beendani likhi hai phir se... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Garima darling - Prajalicious, Rosalicious, abso-effing-lutely beautilicious!!! Can't wait for more!!

Lots of love, hugs and kisses for this wonderful and delicious treat,
RuVa

Ruva my darling

Am so happy that you loving this fic- this fic is something new that I have attempted and am so glad that you are enjoying it

Don't ever apologise - I know real life can sometimes be sucky so I don't mind you commenting late and jahan muhje itna saara pyaar waala comment mile then everything is okay
Just keep reading and enjoying the story

GD ki kismat ka kya kehna itna mast beendni milne waali but she wants someone else

You have aptly captured Ajabde's behaviour and even Pratap

Aage aage dekho hota hai kya

Loads of love and hugs and kisses
Here's your update!!!

Chapter 13

The Sisodias were well-known in the business circle after all the huge empire that had been set by Sanga had been expanded into major areas by his sons and now his grand children were all actively participating in it. You must be wondering that if they were such a huge empire in the business word why were they still doing gangster stuff well the answer is pretty simple Sanga started the gangster life to be able to protect his family which included everyone he had grew up with and then as his personal family grew so did the others and one day he found all his sons with dirt stained hands, torn clothes, bruises on Uday and Rawat while Surtan had a bleeding lip- apparently they had seen some goons trouble an old lady so three of them decided to teach the goons a lesson and the result was all goons had to be hospitalised while the three stood in front of him with heads held high. Karna was so happy that she cooked a feast for them instead of punishing them and when he had asked her she simply said, I raised my sons' right. They know who to help and whom to bash. Sanga was also pleased but also knew he had to train his sons so he decided to make them aware of his past - the reason he was known as Rana Sanga. All his sons understood the seriousness of the situation and were very happy on being allowed to continue the legacy and now Pratap and his brothers were going to continue it as well.

Seated in the inner conference room Sanga sat at the head watching the projector come to life while the others sat around him

Surtan: Sources tell us that he is running a drug business in the guise of his clubs Daajiraj. He deals mainly in cocaine but has now expanded into drugs that are on trial overseas - he gets them shipped here and tests them on people.

Rawat: Do we know who his clients are Bhai?

Surtan: No but we do know that his men are selling these to kids

Uday: Drugs to children is he mad? What about the side-effects and other issues

Pratap: If he is giving them to children then he would be giving it to high school students so that all the behavioural changes can be blamed on their teenage age and rebellious attitude

Everyone nods their heads as a picture appear on the projector

Shakti: Baadshah Khan - the youngest of the Shah trio

Surtan: Right also the illegitimate child and the most ambitious one - he is the one who deals in drugs and has made all his clubs a safe haven for them to be used openly.

Shakti: what about the police?

Pratap: They cannot do anything without proof and the ones who have the proof they either vanish or are killed off by him. He also has a few supporters in the Police department

Sanga: Surtan get a few men to look at all the schools where his people are distributing the drugs, Uday and Rawat keep an eye out for anything which seems out of the ordinary. Pratap you and the boys will take a look at his clubs to see how he circulates the drugs. Once we have proof we'll discuss it with the Superintendent Jaimal Rathore and decided what needs to be done

All nod their head when the intercom rings and a message is relayed

Sorry to bother you sir but Chand baby is here with Vikram baba back from her school. Both of them are heading towards your office

Chand: We are already here - your receptionist is late again Bade Daata

Chand smiled adorably while Vikram smiled as Sanga shook his head

Sanga: You my Chand are way too fast for them all

They were about to switch off the projector when Chand saw the images of Baadshah Khan's gang member making her eyes go wide

Arrey that's the same man who has been visiting our school for sometime now

Everyone stared at the girl

Pratap: Chand you know him?

Chand: Haan they call him PM not sure of his full name and he comes daily to the school Dada bhai. He introduced himself as a representative of this new chocolate they intend to launch here - he gives samples to everyone. Wait a second - she opened her back pack to reveal some sweets she had received

Surtan: Chand di you take these from him?

Chand: No Daata these are the ones which my friends took from him. He stayed away from me but he did say that he'll get a special one for them tomorrow. Is he a bad person she looked at the men around her?

Sanga: Chand he is a very bad person and the sweets he is giving contain drugs which are harmful.

Chand: Ohh that's why Rann Bhaiya and Kalla Bhaiya both of them had to be hospitalised

Pratap: Wait Rann and Kalla have been hospitalised?

Chand: Haan they complained of sever fever and ache. Doctors said that there was an infection that damaged their liver and affected some other body parts too

Shakti has already taken the sweets from her and sent them for testing

Sanga: Get those tests done as fast as you can Shakti. I want the reports today itself. Chand you didn't tell me what you are doing here today? You always go straight home na- before she could answer he received a message clearing everything

SISODIA MANSION

Maan was stunned at what to say - the people were taking away everything her mother had wished for her wedding declaring that they wanted a modern theme and not some traditional stuff after all they had so called family flying from overseas. She looked at her mother whose eyes revealed the pain she was feeling as she hid the book that had all the details for her wedding. Suddenly Maan felt so suffocated that she had to just walk outside of the room - outside she sat on the swing that had been there since her childhood. A glass of water appeared in front of her as she looked at the person who brought it a smile appeared

Maan: Thank you

Ajabde: It looked like you needed it. Are you alright?

Maan: Have you ever found yourself so stuck that no matter which path you chose you'll fall down a dark ditch

Ajabde: Maan

Maan: This entire relationship is happening because Girija Daadi thinks that it will smooth relations with this other family of hers and she was the one who brought this rishta you know- we all love and respect her so when I first heard about it I was shocked but then she told me that my so called intended is a decent guy who made a good living and that he was set in the States. I knew it was quite early but then she had fallen sick and as her akhiri iccha said that she wanted to attend her grandchildren's wedding - she kick started the entire shaadi waala kissa for Daada bhai and got me a groom too. I know Karna daadi is against it but we don't have any proofs and I just don't know what to do anymore - what if me saying no causes her to fall sick or something bad happens

Ajabde: You are carrying way too much baggage on your shoulders Maan. Close your eyes (she looks at her confused but does as she tells her) now focus on what MAAN wants and tell me

Maan: Maan wants to

Ajabde: Haan

Maan: Go to the art institute in London

Ajabde: Maan open your eyes now do as I tell you to and I promise everything will be alright

When Maan returned to the room she saw everyone in talks of which wedding planner to call and book

Maan: I know a really good wedding planner so please don't worry on it. The wedding planner will make sure that this will be an unforgettable event for all present

Maan (in thoughts): I hope everything goes well Ajabde

Chapter 14

Later that night Pratap and Shakti along with his friends Chakrapani, Maan, Veeni, Som were enjoying a drink at the Rave's - Baadshah Khan's club. To any outsider they were a bunch of young guys out for a fun night while in reality they were doing a thorough search of the club - Pratap and Shakti kept an eye out for the drugs, Chakrapani had placed bugs all over and was looking at the main office, Som and Veeni were keeping an eye out for school-children and their suppliers - as from the info they collected in the day a supplier was about to meet a bunch tonight to hand them over more sweets.

Pratap took another sip of his drink when his eyes widened at the scene - Ajabde Punwar entered the club looking ravishing in the all black romper with heels whose ties went across her long lean legs. But his eyes were focused on the guy who stood beside her with his arm at her back.

Shakti: Dada bhai let me take your glass before you crush it with your hands

Pratap looked at the glass in his hands and then kept it on the table while Shakti and the others looked at the reason for his behaviour

Som: Wow that girl is seriously hot

Veeni: Not hot Som - she's sexy

Maan: huh

Shakti: That's Ajabde

And every guy turns to face Pratap who was giving death glares and they all gulped down lumps noisily

He saw her take a seat when the guy bent his head near her ear making her smile and went off to get the drinks. Pratap stood up making his way towards her

Ajabde: Pratap, nice to see you. You look handsome

Pratap: Tum yahan kya kar rahi ho and what the hell are you wearing?

Ajabde: I said na I wanted to hit some clubs and besides this romper makes me look sexy

Pratap glared at her while she smiled suddenly her eyes saw some moment behind him

Ajabde: I'll see you later

Pratap stood transfixed as he saw her dancing on the dance floor with the same guy. As a waiter passed by with some drinks he took a drink and gulped it down in one go and made his way to the dance floor towards the girl who was leaving quite mark on him. As she twirled she found herself in his arms - eyes met as steps matched the rhythms of the song Pink Lips played in the background. Pratap kept a strong hold of her while she allowed herself to enjoy herself with their bodies pressed closed to each other they sent the temperature rising but seeing movements from the office side she planned her next move

Ajabde: Pratap (he looks at her) when I say press me hard and take me over to that wall near the office. You do have a set of bugs with you? He nodded and she smiled. Alright time to set some bugs. Now

Pratap literally pressed her against his hard chest as his hands moved along her back while her hands explored his back- to the outsiders it seemed that the two would be getting some real good action in the night and allowed them to be while Ajabde carefully took out the bugs from his pocket and once pressed against the wall her hair created a curtain over their faces. They had to wait 2mins - longest two minutes of Pratap's life which he didn't want to end and then as soon as they heard people moving out Ajabde gave him a signal and told him that she would meet them outside

30minutes later

All the guys were waiting in their car for Ajabde to return but there was no sign of her. Pratap was about to go back inside when they saw Ajabde acting all drunk holding the guy she had come up with like a life line with a few men eyeing the two suspiciously

Guy: I told you not to drink so much

Ajabde: Stop shouting - my head hurts

Men: Just get her out of here before she vomits

Shakti: Is she okay

Pratap: Drama queen

As soon as the men went inside Ajabde sat in their car all

Ajabde: Let's go.

While driving

Ajabde: I have planted as many bugs as I could in that office - now you'll be able to get all the details on what happens in that office

Chakrapani: I'm Chakra

Ajabde: You're Chakrapani, that's Veeni, Som, Maan, Shakti and Pratap - yeah I know all of you.

Som: How do you?

Ajabde: Know all of you- because am a genius. Now the most important thing (all eyes on her and even Pratap eyes her from the mirror) Pratap am hungry- get me something to eat

Pratap: No

Ajabde: Pratap am not asking you baba am telling you- either feed me here or I will make sure you cook me a feast back home and this time 2minute noodles won't be accepted

Shakti: Dada bhai even am hungry. Chalo na kuch khilaao

Pratap shakes his head as he tries to figure out a way to feed the hungry folks with him

Kahan phass gaya main
Ravendor1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
RES...will comment tomorrow...going to study now πŸ˜›

But I'm still your firstie ok?? ❀️
enaluvfiction thumbnail
thoda aur intense aur romantic hota to maza hi aa jata
nevertheless ye bhi achha hai pratap ko pasand aane laga hai Ajab k pass rehna
romance me mission accomplished
you are genius keep writing and amaze me
love you
RuVa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haww... Badshah Khan is selling drugs to teenagers?!!

Chaand was so helpful and observant! πŸ˜ƒ

And I want to know how Ajab knew about them trying to plant bugs!! SHe's so awesome and clever! πŸ˜ƒ

And the club waala dance scene was HOT HOT HOT!!!

Pratap - apni jealousy ko thoda control karo... actually, mat karo... you are realising that you have feelings for Ajabde... at least you can't stand to see Ajabde with someone else!!

Hayye Garima!!! I absolutely would love to see more of this possessive Pratap... the whole time they were dancing I was blushing...

Ghar ka AC was not enough to keep the heat from my face... I was like ☺️ for so long ki comment bhi late ho gaya... sorry that scene blew my mind itna ki I have't yet complimented you on introducing such cool action and investigation in the story!! Brilliant, visceral, and very very prajalicious jaan!!

Aur dekho, Ajab sab ko bigaad rahi hai - Pratap is stuck feeding all the hungry people! πŸ˜†

Am so looking forward to the next one!

Lots of love and hugs,
RuVa

Originally posted by: Natasha_1234

RES...will comment tomorrow...going to study now πŸ˜›

But I'm still your firstie ok?? ❀️

Natasha my firstie

I will wait patiently for your comments

All the best for studiesπŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by: enaluvfiction

thoda aur intense aur romantic hota to maza hi aa jata
nevertheless ye bhi achha hai pratap ko pasand aane laga hai Ajab k pass rehna
romance me mission accomplished
you are genius keep writing and amaze me
love you

Hey Anamika

I wanted to increase the romantic factor but decided against it as they were on a mission
Pratap is realising slowly his feelings

Awww thank you for your kind words
Love you too

Originally posted by: RuVa

Haww... Badshah Khan is selling drugs to teenagers?!!

Chaand was so helpful and observant! πŸ˜ƒ

And I want to know how Ajab knew about them trying to plant bugs!! SHe's so awesome and clever! πŸ˜ƒ

And the club waala dance scene was HOT HOT HOT!!!

Pratap - apni jealousy ko thoda control karo... actually, mat karo... you are realising that you have feelings for Ajabde... at least you can't stand to see Ajabde with someone else!!

Hayye Garima!!! I absolutely would love to see more of this possessive Pratap... the whole time they were dancing I was blushing...

Ghar ka AC was not enough to keep the heat from my face... I was like ☺️ for so long ki comment bhi late ho gaya... sorry that scene blew my mind itna ki I have't yet complimented you on introducing such cool action and investigation in the story!! Brilliant, visceral, and very very prajalicious jaan!!

Aur dekho, Ajab sab ko bigaad rahi hai - Pratap is stuck feeding all the hungry people! πŸ˜†

Am so looking forward to the next one!

Lots of love and hugs,
RuVa

Ruva my darling πŸ€—

Baadshah Khan is a bad man jisko milega mast waala end
Chand being the youngest is treated as a baby but she will be seen in her glory later on

Ajabde will answer all queries in the next update
Possessive Pratap is now here to stay and he will make sure Ajabde knows it too

Awww thank you so much re for liking the investigation part

Ajabde ne shuruaat ki hai - ab dekho baaki logon ko kaise bigaadti hai wohπŸ˜‰

Thank you for your amazing words Ruva

Loads of Love and Hugs and Kisses to you too
sujata_patil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow smashing again Garima...
So the Rockchic is full on action loved the detailing and the observations she has put to use...πŸ‘πŸ‘
N her helping Maan was sweet; she is a sweet sensative person at the same time is also a rockchik planting bugs to aid the investigation!!! Aahaa can she be one of the police woman supporting Sanga like the dept head in part 10 and somehow Karna laid eyes on her purposefully keeping her aside for Pratap???
N Pratap " kaha phas gaya mai" is an understatement 😲
And as an added homework know all.the food joints that are open all night... this will save u a gr8 deal for future...

Originally posted by: sujata_patil

Wow smashing again Garima...

So the Rockchic is full on action loved the detailing and the observations she has put to use...πŸ‘πŸ‘
N her helping Maan was sweet; she is a sweet sensative person at the same time is also a rockchik planting bugs to aid the investigation!!! Aahaa can she be one of the police woman supporting Sanga like the dept head in part 10 and somehow Karna laid eyes on her purposefully keeping her aside for Pratap???
N Pratap " kaha phas gaya mai" is an understatement 😲
And as an added homework know all.the food joints that are open all night... this will save u a gr8 deal for future...

Hey Sujata

Yeah Ajabde has a lot of sides which will be observed by Pratap
She's also from the gangster background and Karna knows her very well

Pratap has a lot of homework to do actually it seems