Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: crazy-for-praja

Bechara pratu, kahan phas gaya re! πŸ˜† πŸ€ͺ Ajab toh kamaal hai! πŸ˜›
Meri pyaar di! πŸ€— I am so sorry for not comnenting earlier. πŸ˜› Aur main ye kya dekh rahi hun, meri di jo sabko encourage karti hai, vo aaj khud hi discourage ho rahi hai? 😲 Nahi, you never need to lose hope coz aap amazing they, amazing ho aur humesha ek amazing writer rahoge. You are the best!!!! πŸ‘ ⭐️ And no one can ever lose interest in your stories ever!! 😳
PS-My story is updated! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰

Awww Ramya meri jaan πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I'm okay bas seeing such less commentary from forum waasi scared me I guess ki stories were not upto the mark or something

I know you and Nutz and others have studies and work but tumhaare comments nahi aate to I fill adhura

Thank you so so much jaana

Will check out your story soon

Originally posted by: dsm123

superb update Garu ⭐️⭐️

Ajab is rockstar and you are my real rockstar⭐️❀️
poor pratu 🀣 hamal bi ban gaya ye toh ,free mein bill bhi phada ...aage aage kya kya hogaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
loved fighting ...yayy dishum dishum πŸ˜›
update soon 😳

Dhanu jaana

Awww Main tera Hero 😳😳😳
Tu meri heroine😊

Will do
vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twilightlover29

Dhanu jaana

Awww Main tera Hero 😳😳😳
Tu meri heroine😊

Will do

β€οΈπŸ€—

Word Count: 0

Originally posted by: crazy-for-praja

I am missing ruva and suranya. 😭 I am waiting for sur's updates 😳 and ruva's extra long comments. πŸ˜›
I wonder where they are. πŸ˜•

Me too re.. Ruva and Suru must be really busy warna they come online regularly
enaluvfiction thumbnail
dude now that's what you call a real thing even I would have been there I also have beaten such jerks into pulp
kya Mara hai Ajab main to fan ho gyi uski aur tumhari to pehle se hu Garima
bechara pratap kya hoga uska πŸ˜‰
coming to my crazy thought I know it will quite a later thing to happen but still...
the time will come when Ajab will be totally irrestible for pratap he will be frustrated with insane thoughts concerned to Ajab.. so one day he may decide to confront Ajab ended up by kissing her a real passionate one and surprisingly she'll respond unaware of her own battle of thoughts
and as it would be one heated argument karnavati would also witness their moment and jumping with joy that finally her plan work
stupid idea πŸ˜• I know but cares I like if something like would happen...
love
anamika
Edited by enaluvfiction - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: enaluvfiction

dude now that's what you call a real thing even I would have been there I also have beaten such jerks into pulp
kya Mara hai Ajab main to fan ho gyi uski aur tumhari to pehle se hu Garima
bechara pratap kya hoga uska πŸ˜‰
coming to my crazy thought I know it will quite a later thing to happen but still...
the time will come when Ajab will be totally irrestible for pratap he will be frustrated with insane thoughts concerned to Ajab.. so one day he may decide to confront Ajab ended up by kissing her a real passionate one and surprisingly she'll respond unaware of her own battle of thoughts
and as it would be one heated argument karnavati would also witness their moment and jumping with joy that finally her plan work
stupid idea πŸ˜• I know but cares I like if something like would happen...
love
anamika

Hey Anamika

Thank you so much re

Coming to the thought I do have planned something similar and it will definitely happen later on
Both of them will slowly realise the depths of their feelings and Karna won't be the only one who will witness the kiss - that all am revealingπŸ˜‰
Here's your update folks. Leave me love

Chapter 12

On the beach side sat a couple enjoying freshly cooked corn as they took in the beautiful scenery in front of them.

KW: Thank you

RS: For what?

KW: For today

RS: Hmmm

KW: I want to talk to you about something promise me you will listen (Sanga stares at her) I know ki Maan ke liye jo rishta aaya hai that will lead to smoothing off relationships between the families but kya yeh rishta sahi hai? It feels wrong

RS: Maan ne kuch kaha kya?

KW: Maan kuch nahi kahegi yeh baat sab jaante hain. Uski aankhen bolti hain and maine khud dekha hai uski annkhon mein she doesn't want this marriage. Please kuch karo na

RS: Jab tak Maan khud nahi bolegi tab tak we cannot do anything besides shayas yeh rishta puraane toote huye rishton ko jodd de

KW: Puraane rishte aur bhi tareekon se jode jaa sakte hain unke liye yeh naya rishta banana is wrong

RS: Karna we cannot do anything abhi but ghar chalo and then Maa se baat kar lena

KW: Maa se?

RS: Maa aa gayi hongi na (he winked)

KW (eyes widened): Tumne...tumne kaha tha ki who kal aane waali and not today

RS just smiled while Karna was angry

KW: You did this one purpose

RS: Agar you can make me jealous by saying ki you are going out who bhi kisi invisble friend ke saath then I have a right to get back at you besides kaunsa tum kisi aur ke saath thi keh dena apne pati ke saath date par thi. I promise main sach bolunga Maa se

KW: Really unke saamne toh bas Maa Maa karte rehte ho bakre ki tarah waise I don't care anymore

RS: Hein?

KW: ab kya kar lengi- shaddi ho gayi- bacche bhi ho gaye-baccho ke bacche bhi ho gaye. Ab am not scared. Chalo jaakar milte hain Maa se

SISODIA RESIDENCE

Ajabde was in her room looking at an angry red mark on her upper arm. It was paining a little bit and the red mark marred her skin so she decided to clean and dress the wound but didn't realise that doing it by one hand would be so difficult. Besides every time she tried cleaning it the wound started to hurt making her wince from pain as she tried to clean the wound again with the cotton ball - she slowly touched it all the time wincing when it fell of her hand but didn't fall on the ground as another hand caught it. Pratap wanted to get some files from his safe so he had entered the bedroom and saw Ajabde trying to clean her wound and fail miserably so he decided to intervene

Ajabde: Tum yahan?

Pratap: Baitho and yeh mujhe karne do

He makes her sit on the bed while slowly cleans the wound but as he sees her wince and scrunch her nose he blows air on to it while cleaning the wound making her look at him

Pratap: Waise tumne ladna kahan se seekha? I mean kya dhulaayi ki tumne un ladkon ki

Ajabde: Kahan ki (in her excitement she moved her hand only to see Pratap glare at her and she looked sheepish) sorry. Kahan dhulaayi pehle hi bhaag gaye waise bhi woh na nakli awaara types jo girls ko daraakar unke saath badtameezi karte hain

Pratap: Hmmm and bill main bhar raha hoon. Pooch sakta hoon kyun?

Ajabde: Kitni baar poochoge- answer toh tumhe pata hai na

Pratap: Kya?

Ajabde: Athithi Devo Bhava (giggles). Arey loan samajh kar pay kar do phir I'll go to the bank and tumhaare paise I'll return

Pratap: Ho gaya

He leaves and at the door turns around - Interest lagega- pay karne ko tayyar rehna and then walks out leaving Ajabde with a smile

Ajabde: dekhte hain kitna interest lete ho Pratap Singh Sisodia

DINNER TIME

Everyone sat at the table including Karna and Sanga who came back together much to the dismay of Girija who wished to complain about her eldest daughter-in-law. The three daughter in laws served everyone and sat down for dinner. Chand was a foodie and ate everything that was given to her so seeing paneer dish she had already decided to eat an extra roti but Girija Daadi had other plans so as soon as Chand stretched her hand to get the roti Girija spoke up

GD: Eat a little less Chand otherwise you won't fit into any clothes for Maan's wedding events (everyone looked at each other while DB held her husband's hand_

PD: Khaane do na usko bacchi hai who

GD: Koi bacchi nahi haathi banti jaa rahi hai (gasps rang out)

Pratap kept his poon back but on seeing Karna'a shake of head he stayed quiet while tears welled in Chand's eyes but GD didn't know that Ajabde had seen the tears in the girl's eyes and planned her move. SO as soon as the deserts came out Ajabde stood up exclaiming

Ajabde: Panna Daadi when was the last time you went to the doctors?

PD: Its been a long time beta kyun?

Ajabde: Ji woh Girija Daadi ka nishaan dekha isiliye poocha

GD: Kaunsa nishaan?

Ajabde stood up and walked towards her and slowly ran her finger across the side back of her neck making a black mark like it was a stretch line

PD: haan Girija wahan par kaala nishaan

Ajabde: Meri badi muasi ke sasur ke damad ke pote ke bete ki mami ko tha same to same nishaan

PD: Accha doctor ne kya kaha phir?

Ajabde: doctor ne bola tha ki unko...

PD: Haan?

Ajabde: Unko diabetes hai - tabse unka sweets sab band hai. Bechaari ko meetha khaana bahut pasand hai but I'm sure ki aapke doctor ne aapko yeh bataaya hoga na

PD stood up and took away the plate filled with sweets from Girija

PD: Sanga beta book an appointment kal hi doctor ke saath. I want her tested and everything. Saare blood tests sab kuch karwaana hi Girija ka

GD (eyes wide): Blood test- nahi blood test nahi karwaana. Bol na Sanga

RS: Nahi Maa it could be serious.

GD looked at the dish filled with sweets longingly while Panna took it and declared

PD: Chand betu apni badi daadi ke liye na yeh saare sweets khaa lena kyunki hum khaane ka anaadar nahi karte. She lovingly ran her hands over her hair while the girl smiled as she ate the gulab jamuns with gusto as GD left the table looking like a punished kid. Everyone stared at Chand happily while Ajabde decided to retire for the night but before she moved away Surtan stood and patted her head: Thank you. She just smiled and made her way back to her room thinking of her next move. Later that night Pratap lay in his bed thinking of the girl who had ushered this crazy storm in his life and today she tackled Badi Daadi in a way no one had ever done before even Karna daadi lost her temper with Badi Daadi but Ajabde twisted the entire thing and made Chand smile again.

I should have thanked her he thought Kya ka thank you mall mein itna ghumaaya and bags pakde uske liye usne thanks nahi bola toh main kyun bolu bhala? He was so lost that he missed her entering his room via the window and then she laid down beside him

Ajabde: Mere baare mein soch rahe ho kya?

Pratap looked at her- strands of her hair were on her her face so he moved them away with his fingers as he gazed into thise chocolate orbs while she looked at him

Ajabde: Iraada kya hai? Bada romantic ho rahe ho mere saath

Pratap realised that she was there besides him in real: Kuch...kuch bhi toh nahi. Tum yahan kya kar rahi ho?

Ajabde: Neend nahi aa rahi thi toh socha tumhe tang karoon isiliye yahan aa gayi. Waise ek baat bataao yahan ki night life kaise hai - am thinking of hitting a few clubs and stuff

Pratap: Tum clubs jaogi? Kya karne

Ajabde: Daaru peene aur kya

Pratap's eyes widened while she laughed: Some of my friends wanted to hang out toh club is the best place na - music, dancing, masti toh

Pratap: Shakti ko pata hai acche clubs ke baare mein- I'll tell him to talk to you

Ajabde: Ismein baat kya karni hai - kal evening mein ready rehna hum sab chalenge

Pratap: Tum muhje invite kar rahi ho? (moves his face closer to her so she moves closer to him as well her mouth near his ear)

Ajabde: Nahi main apne personal driver ko inform kar rahi hoon

And with a smile on her face she walked out of his room in the dark night unaware that an old lady had witnessed the last scene amongst the two of them

GD: Yeh ladki toh badi smart hai but hum bhi kisi se kam nahi. Dusri Karnwati ko main na banne doon apne pote ki bindni haan

sujata_patil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
GD n PD are in for a wild party...
Ajab was wise in handling them.
Pratap so u have already started imagining her very good!!!
N Ajab u just cant sleep without seeing him in the night...
Annei123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sorry for commenting so late Garima !!!!
Read all the chapters !!!
They r amazing πŸ‘
Loved the characterisation of Ajabde 😊
Waiting for romance b/w Praja to begin 😳
Do update next part asap
enaluvfiction thumbnail
wah wah Ajab or should I say wah wah Garima πŸ‘
kya chapter hai pratap already started imagining Ajab
lagta hai meri thoughts real hone me zyada wait nai karna padega πŸ˜‰
GD ko to Abhi aur jhatke lagenge
Ajab she panga lena sabko bhari padta hai