Frequent Posters

aditi_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
sorry garima di ...
i was soo busy with my studies ki mae comment hi na kar paayi...😭😭
i tell you ...dimag ghum jaata hai padhne ke baaad...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
well , i read all parts in one go...
i was laughing like dead with the tee panga na lena...i too have it...🀣same pinch ajabde...😳
but i love the character sketch of karna dadi , ajabde , and dheer chachi...πŸ˜ƒi loved them...
and the siblings have an amazing bond between them , loved it ...but seriouslly pratap your great dadisa to teasing him for his soo many run away brides ...πŸ€ͺ
but i have my doubts , is maan ka dulha a positive or negative banda..., whatever it is will love to see wedding functions with a crazy ajab , and a bechara pratap...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
amazing update, give us the next one soon...
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🀣 Garima janna you are too good...

Ajabde's entry was just OMG and Shakti was laughing at Pratap as he now has to take 3 ladies shopping - bechara he is toh gone 🀣🀣

and dusri karnawati 🀣🀣🀣 so that's why Karnawati left oooh it was just too good

yesterday's Maha Episode made me feel that many things were left unsaid - like I would have loved DB to reveal some of the facts about how she tried killing pratap and how she separated Praja etc etcπŸ˜†

but this updated made me smile πŸ˜‰ so thank you so much for that
Edited by pari0706 - 9 years ago
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

dusri Karnawati 🀣 awesome chapter Garima
Edited by Nonie12345 - 9 years ago
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: enaluvfiction

dusri karnavati lol... absolutely she is pratap ka to sandwich banane wala hai 😲
kair is situation se ek thought dimag me aaya hai
I will share it soon
by the way I'm firstie I guess
good going Garima, update soon can't wait

Hey firstie

Pratu toh kaam se gaya
Do share your thoughts soon - will wait for them

Thank you

Originally posted by: aditi_angel

sorry garima di ...

i was soo busy with my studies ki mae comment hi na kar paayi...😭😭
i tell you ...dimag ghum jaata hai padhne ke baaad...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
well , i read all parts in one go...
i was laughing like dead with the tee panga na lena...i too have it...🀣same pinch ajabde...😳
but i love the character sketch of karna dadi , ajabde , and dheer chachi...πŸ˜ƒi loved them...
and the siblings have an amazing bond between them , loved it ...but seriouslly pratap your great dadisa to teasing him for his soo many run away brides ...πŸ€ͺ
but i have my doubts , is maan ka dulha a positive or negative banda..., whatever it is will love to see wedding functions with a crazy ajab , and a bechara pratap...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
amazing update, give us the next one soon...

Aditi yaara

No worries dear I understand studies come first
Sacchi mein padhai can be tough

Glad you enjoyed the story up till now
Maan ka dulha well you'll have to wait and watch

Will do

Originally posted by: pari0706

🀣 Garima janna you are too good...

Ajabde's entry was just OMG and Shakti was laughing at Pratap as he now has to take 3 ladies shopping - bechara he is toh gone 🀣🀣

and dusri karnawati 🀣🀣🀣 so that's why Karnawati left oooh it was just too good

yesterday's Maha Episode made me feel that many things were left unsaid - like I would have loved DB to reveal some of the facts about how she tried killing pratap and how she separated Praja etc etcπŸ˜†

but this updated made me smile πŸ˜‰ so thank you so much for that

Pari my love
You're here and am so so happy

Pratu ka bajega band acchi tarah se
Reason for Karna leaving would be brought to light in the coming update

I didn;t enjoy the Maha epi to be honest - there were so many loop holes and Pratu had to call bhootni RaniMaa which was like seriously dude
I'm excited for today more as Jaggu ko denge nikaal
Bhootni ka revelation bhi theek se nahi kiya as you said and when Pratu hints that he had an idea all along toh phir why did you separate form your wife gadhe

So yeah

Glad I could make you smile

πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Nonie12345

dusri Karnawati 🀣 awesome chapter Garima

Thanks Nonie
Chalo dekhte hain ki yeh Ajabde ab kya kamaal kar rahi hai

Chapter 11

Karnawati was smiling to herself as she walked through the jewellery store looking at the latest collection after all Maan's so called wedding was taking place and she had to keep up with all the drama. She already knew something was wrong when the rishta was brought up but as because of Girija Dai she had to stay mum and go with everything. Girija Dai was mad about getting her grandchildren settling down first with Pratap and now with Maan. Poor Pratap for a whole year that boy had to go through everything only to have the brides run on him. Her eyes fell on a beautiful anklet as she stared at it with longing before moving along

I thought you liked it a gruff voice said from besides her

Karnawati smiled as she turned to look at her husband: And I thought you had business to take care off

RS: Haan toh meeting ho gayi when I found out that you were here so I came

KW: Okay

RS: You won't ask me more questions

KW: No besides it's time to leave

RS: Going home already?

KW: Nope- movie time.

RS: Kiske saath? His eyes bore into hers like he was searching her soul for answers. Sanga was a possessive man who made sure everyone knew to stay away from the people and things he loved. He was a ruthless man when it came down to the protection of his loved ones and sometimes Karnawati liked to use it to her advantage just like she was doing at the moment

KW: Well I have two tickets for Akshay's latest release and was thinking of inviting my old friend

AS she waved the tickets in her hands RS took them out of hers while giving her his favourite smile

KW: What are you doing?

RS: Taking you to the movies my love

Both were unaware that all of their grandchildren were present in the same mall looking at different shops. Maan saw a pretty dress so she took Shakti while Chand wanted to get herself candies so did Vikram so both of them went prancing together to the candy shop while Pratap got stuck with Ajabde who was making him walk all over the mall looking at things from the outside and not even entering any of the shops

Pratap: I thought you wanted to shop

Ajabde: hmmm

Pratap: then what are we doing?

Ajabde: Window shopping. I like to check out stores that interest me and then I'll go and buy stuff.

They entered Shopper's Stop and then Pratap Singh Sisodia was introduced to a whole new persona of Ajabde Punwar. The girl ran wild inside the store taking things off the racks into her hands like a kid was set-loose in a candy cum toy store. After what felt like ages they came out of the store with Ajabde walking happily in front of the poor guy who was weighed down by the numerous shopping bags. Everyone met at a coffee shop and as soon as Pratap entered all his siblings tried very hard to hide their giggles but failed when Ajabde decided to have some fun

Ajabde: Offo Pratap keep the bags down and mere liye na get a hot mocha

Pratap: Main tumhaara waite nahi hoon- jaake khud le lo

Ajabde: But am so tired after shopping baba

Pratap: You are tired - poore time I was the one waiting upar se I had to carry all these bags and not to forget usse pehle I was dragged all over the malls because you like to window shop

Ajabde: Accha theek hai I'll get the order and I'll get you something too

She goes to give her order when a group of boys enter the shop making a beeline for two girls that sat outside enjoying their coffee and then the guys started to trouble them. The girls looked all around but no one came to help them when one of the guys stretched his hand to get hold of the girl's hand but never could reach it as his hand got stopped mid -way

Inside coffee shop Pratap looks everywhere thinking where did this girl go off to now? When a guy comes crashing through the window and lands right near his chair

Chand: Dada bhai!!! She points her finger outside where Ajabde was standing up against the group of boys with a smile adoring her face

Ajabde: Arey yaar mazaa nahi aa raha- to the coffee guy play some music na

And then Salman's hit songs came on

Dhinka Chika Dhinka Chika
Re ai ai...

Barah mahine me barah tareeke se
Tujh ko pyar jataaunga

Re ai ai...

Barah minute bhi lagta ab naa
Tere bin reh reh paaunga re

Re ai ai...

As the song played all the guys attacked her and Ajabde in one go rained punches and kicks on all of them. Pratap and the others stared at her wide-eyed while the two girls looked at her with sparkles in their eyes. Finally she picked up their leader by the collar making him stand in front of the girl

Ajabde: Aapka name kya hai?

Girl: Durga

Ajabde: Naam Durga aur itni darri hui? Apne safety apne haathon mein hoti hai. Maaro

Durga: Ji?

Ajabde gestured for her to hit the leader and then she slapped the heck out of him making Ajabde smile while she threw the guy on the floor

Ajabde: Yeh address hai jahan self defence seekhaate hain girls ko free of cost. Aap aur aapki friend jaake join kar le kyunki main baar baar nahi milne waali bacchaane ke liye

Durga: Thank you

And then Ajabde came inside the broken shop picked up her drink in a take away cup and proceeded to leave when she saw a guy looking at the mess

Ajabde: Don't worry jo kuch bhi damage hua hai na uska bill aap isko bhej dena (points at Pratap who stares at her incredulously as she begins to walk towards the door)

Ajabde: Pratap bill tumko bhej denge ab chalo ghar nahi jaana kya and please mere saare bags laana mat bhoolna

Vikram and Chand together: Bandi yeh bindaas hai

Shakti and Maa together: Haan

Pratap stood silent taking in another aspect of Ajabde's personality - just who are you Ajabde Punwar?

pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Poor poor Pratap...pehle window shpping and then pickng the bags and now paying damages loool
sujata_patil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SMASHING... Happier then happy for this Ajab...πŸ˜ƒ
Pratap You really are in good hands!!! Just beware that they do know how to break things you know in case you mess up πŸ˜‰

Loved absolutely loved Karna n RS⭐️

N Garima YOU can call me Sujata no need of the JI