Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swara98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

unres
garu great update yaar loved the flashbacks of RS and KW this PD & GD 😑 so maan and chand are back good chand is so sweet 😳 and maan why is she sad this maldev and ud must be forcing her for the marriage 😑 I loved the way karna delt with gd and pd πŸ˜†
update soon πŸ˜›
Your firstie 😳
faishar02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Loved the update di
sorry for not commenting for long
read all the updates at a shot
Di update soon
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshallovepraja

Loved the update di
sorry for not commenting for long
read all the updates at a shot
Di update soon

Hey Rosh

Thank you so much

No worries dear

Originally posted by: swara98

unres
garu great update yaar loved the flashbacks of RS and KW this PD & GD 😑 so maan and chand are back good chand is so sweet 😳 and maan why is she sad this maldev and ud must be forcing her for the marriage 😑 I loved the way karna delt with gd and pd πŸ˜†
update soon πŸ˜›
Your firstie 😳

My firstie Swara
Thanks re

The reason for the wedding will be out soon ab Ajabde is in the house na toh sab bahaar aayega

Will do

Originally posted by: sujata_patil

Wow the update was interesting. A complicated family with all mad ppl around...

Lets see where it goes!!!

Hi Sujata ji
Thank you

Originally posted by: enaluvfiction

now that's what you call an update
Girja and Panna dai are a pain but they don't know hamari Ajab kya cheez hai
indeed she is a hurricane. beware witches...
amazing update Garima

Hey
Thanks yaar
GD and PD ka hoga bura haalπŸ˜†
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wonderful Chapter Garima

Originally posted by: Nonie12345

wonderful Chapter Garima

Thanks Nonie
Its time for GD to meet Ajabde -kaise hogi inki pehli mulaakaat -dekhte hain

Chapter 10

The car came to a halt in the parking of the huge mansion besides the neatly trimmed lawn where all the seasonal flowers were in bloom. Doors opened on both the left and right sides as two figures stepped out - both dressed in sarees with sun glasses on their face except one lady was thin and lanky whereas the other was round. The round one wore a hello kitty wrist watch and her choice of sun glasses was also unique - huge frames with white borders with black stripes whereas the thin lady wore two bangles-one on each hand with her sunglasses from Ray Ban covered her face. As they walked by all the servants tidied up their uniforms making sure there was not a single crease on them otherwise Girija Dai would take their class right then and there. Fortunately they were saved by Sajja who opened the doors where JB stood with the aarti thaal as Girija Dai loved her welcome in the old traditional way. After the aarti all the women were seated in the drawing room with Girija occupying the big comfy chair while Panna sat gossiping with Sajja

PD: Karna beti kahan hai?

SB: Ji Maasa kuch kaam se bahaar gayi hain

GD: Badi bahu ko itna bhi nahi pata ki hum aa rahe hain. Humaare samay mein toh hum log ghar mein hi khush rehte the aur ek humaari bahu hai jo

PD made a sheepish face on hearing her friend-sister's rant: Arey chodho yeh bataao mere bacche kahaan hai

Cool Daadi aa gayiii Vikram and Chand ran straight to Panna hugging her tight. Panna was the most happy with her baccha log she adored them all and doted on them. She always saved them Girija's anger and was in return loved by them too. Girija on the other hand was the strict one nick-named as Hitler by Chand who maintained a safe distance from the woman. Slowly all the kids came through the door proceeding towards the two women - Pratap took their blessings followed by the rest of them.

Girija looked at her eldest great grandchild with so much of sparkle like he was her perfect trophy which she could flaunt away all the time (which she always did and made him uncomfortable)

GD: Pratap mera accha baccha. Hume pata hai jo bhi hua accha nahi tha

Pratap: Baadi Daadi its okay aap please...

All his siblings were hiding their giggles even the mothers which made him look at them angrily.

PD: Arey chodd do bechaare ko... kaunsa buddhapa chaa raha hai - mera chokra toh abhi jawaan hua hai she teased

Before GD could respond a noise distracted them all - it was that of a phone ringing with the song echoing all over

Engine ki seeti mein mharo bum dole
Engine ki seeti mein mharo bum dole
Dauda dauda re...
Dauda dauda re driver chal mat haule haule
Dauda dauda re driver chal mat haule haule
Thoda aur bhaga le
Driver chal mat haule-haule, le le le..

GD looked at JB and the others her eyes asking them the question when the answer made her presence known - well it was her bag that let her presence known to all. A bag flew straight at Pratap who caught it with ease while Ajabde Punwar dressed in skinny jeans, yellow tank with a blue small jacket. She had a black wristband on her hand while she wore small stud earrings and a dog tag with a Scorpio attached to it was her neck-piece. GD and PD eyes widened on seeing the girl standing right in front of their eyes who greeted them and was now chatting with Pratap

Ajabde: Come let's go

Pratap: Where?

Ajabde: I have to go shopping because I don't have stuff and as I don't good places to shop here so you are taking me

Pratap: Why am I taking you? Kisi aur ko le jaao

Ajabde: Arey kal toh bada bol rahe the Athithi Devo Bhava aur aaj kisi aur ko le jao- kaisa attitude hai tumhaara

Pratap: Main tumhe kya lagta hoon?>

Ajabde: Filhaal mere driver and tourist guide

Chand: Maan Jija knows the best places to shop and mereko khaane ki saari acchi places pata hai

Ajabde smiled on seeing Chand: Really toh phir you must help me. Issi bahaane will make an outing of it

Chand looked really excited while Shakti was coughed trying to hold his laughter as Pratap glared at him

Ajabde: Ab soch kya rahe ho chalo driver

And with that she dragged Pratap right in front of Girija Dai who could only utter

GD: Phir se nahi - yeh dusri Karnwati kahaan se aa tapki!!!

enaluvfiction thumbnail
dusri karnavati lol... absolutely she is pratap ka to sandwich banane wala hai 😲
kair is situation se ek thought dimag me aaya hai
I will share it soon
by the way I'm firstie I guess
good going Garima, update soon can't wait