Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sujata_patil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The war is getting bigger n better!!! Hope Ajab stays after the war n doesnt need to make the ultimate sacrifice.
Patta n Jiwa part was very good. N MM u shall be d9ne with maybe in the next update
RuVa thumbnail

Originally posted by: RuVa

RESS

I will unress as soon as I can... 😊

Unress

Yay!! We finally met the family as a whole!! I'm loving KW and RS ki nok-jhok

She's going on a date!! And RS is jealous!! - itne saalon baad bhi itna romance... hayye!!

Waist I can't wait to see Pratap doing the same with Ajab ...

Abhi peechha chhudaakar bhaaga hai- he'll come running back...

I loved JB and KW convo as well - Iss story mein, we don't or haven't seen DB as a negative character which is a nice change

Also, Ajab ne gangster ka profession change karwa ke chef banaa diya - that was too good!! And I miss Maggi so much too!

PD and GD ki toh band bajanewaali hai Ajab!!

Eagerly waiting for the next update!

Lots of love,
RuVa
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujata_patil

The war is getting bigger n better!!! Hope Ajab stays after the war n doesnt need to make the ultimate sacrifice.

Patta n Jiwa part was very good. N MM u shall be d9ne with maybe in the next update

Yup MM meets her end in the next one
War is about to get messier
There will be sacrifice involved - am not going to say who dies

Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Awesome chapter Garima😃

Thanks Nonie

Originally posted by: RuVa

Unress

Yay!! We finally met the family as a whole!! I'm loving KW and RS ki nok-jhok

She's going on a date!! And RS is jealous!! - itne saalon baad bhi itna romance... hayye!!

Waist I can't wait to see Pratap doing the same with Ajab ...

Abhi peechha chhudaakar bhaaga hai- he'll come running back...

I loved JB and KW convo as well - Iss story mein, we don't or haven't seen DB as a negative character which is a nice change

Also, Ajab ne gangster ka profession change karwa ke chef banaa diya - that was too good!! And I miss Maggi so much too!

PD and GD ki toh band bajanewaali hai Ajab!!

Eagerly waiting for the next update!

Lots of love,
RuVa

Ruva my darling

Yup
RS-KW are the base of the romance. Everyone follows their lead and so will Pratap
No one from the family will be seen in a negative role
Villains are outsider
Ajabde bahut kuch karwaayegi usse
GD ki zyaada band bajegi in comparison with PD

Originally posted by: crazy-for-praja

So here it is Rawat-Sajja and Surtan-Dheer Chachu-chachi for pratap.
So karna is trying to make her hubby jealous.Loved the jealous RS.😳
Please please update soon.😉

Love
Firstie🤗

Ramya meri firstie

Yup maine couples change kar diye yahan par
Karna doesn't have to try - Sanga is a very possessive man in himself

Will do
It's time to get to know the new entires and the young ones of the family a little more!!! Update is here. Don't forget to vote for Faisal!!!! #WinJDJ

Chapter 8

Girija Dai and Panna Dai were very good old friends who had moved in together after the deaths of their respective husbands and were both childless. Girija was the dominant personality while Panna was a bit laidback both of them held onto ancient norms and traditions of boys being the bread earners, care-takers of the family and both of them had a big hand in raising Sanga as his mother would often leave him with the ladies as she had to work after his father died in a mining accident. Both of them taught him to be a man of his word, honourable, just and even tried to teach him about how a girl was meant to take care of his home and family- how she was responsible for a lot of things so when he told this to his mother in an authoritative tone he found himself in a night long lecture where his mother made him promise that he would treat all women right, respect them, honour their words and above all he would treat his wife as an equal because she will be making the most sacrifices in the relationship and even adjustments. Since then Sanga treated everyone as he was taught by the three ladies in his life and it was nothing new that after his mother's sudden demise both Girija and Panna took care of him and played an important role in what he termed as - his becoming of Rana Sanga. Panna was someone who adjusted her thoughts very well and accepted changes as well but Girija had a hard time with change so it was to their utter surprise that they found Sanga had married out of the blue that too with a girl they barely knew. Girija acted as a typical mother-in-law finding faults at everything Karna did from her cooking to her taking care of the household. She even got Panna in on her plan of showing Karna who the head of the family was and whom Sanga loved more. Karna had dealt with women like Girija and Panna all along her life after her parents' death so handling them was not a big deal. Once Girija decided to get both Karna and Sanga into a fight so she picked up the broom and started to sweep while Panna was instructed to do the cooking for all the meal, seeing them work Sanga got infuriated

Sanga: How dare you make my mothers work Karnawati?

Girija: Now now Sanga calm down beta

Karna: Listen to your mother and stop being jealous of me

Girija and Sanga: Jealous?

Karna: Haan both Panna Maa and Girija Maa love me so much that they decided to let me rest and do all the work in fact I remember Girija promising me to cook all of my fav meals tomorrow. So husband dearest of mine stop being jealous that Maa love me more than you

Saying that Karna left leaving gobsmacked people who could only stare at her parting figure making Girija realise that she had underestimated her daughter-in law's capabilities. One by one all of her plans were failing until one day she saw her sneaking out of her home after Sanga had left. So she sowed the seeds of doubt in his head making him feel that his wife was cheating on her. But when the reality came out all three had hell to pay for Karnawati was not some damsel in distress

Karna: So you saw me leaving and yet called me to ask about my whereabouts

Sanga: You are my wife I have the authority

Karna: Stop it right there Sangram Singh Sisodia you may be rana Sanga for the people but not for me and I'm not your property that you have any authority over me do you understand. Yes I didn't tell you about my whereabouts because I was waiting for the reports

Her phone rang and she spoke all for 2 minutes and then gave a disappointed look at her husband and left from the living room. She locked herself all day in her room refusing to come out of it even for any meal. When not even once Karna responded to any of their calls Sanga decided to break open the door -only to find Karna gone. She had used the window as an escape route and taken his credit card with her along with his car keys. Karna came home later that night her hands laden with shopping bags. Ignoring the welcoming committee she proceeded towards her room when Girija spoke up

Girija: Yeh koi time hai ghar lautne ka? Aur yeh saare shopping bags mein kya hai? Sab par bacche kyun bane hain?

Karna: Ab shoppingbags par bacche bane hain toh bacche ke liye honge na

Sanga: Karna yeh saare gifts kiske baby ke liye hain?

Hearing her husband Karna started to cry sending all three into a frenzy

Sanga: Karna

Karna: Don't Karna me. Agar main shopping bags lekar aayi hoon toh humaare liye honge na

Sanga's eyes widened as he tried grasping his wife's words while Panna started dancing and Girija fainted. Uday Singh's arrival was a much awaited event in the family as he was the first born child to the couple, Panna adored Uday and so did Girija who still managed to find faults in Karna's parenting which Karna dealt with in her own manner and now as the family had grown by heaps and bounds both the ladies really old but well maintained for their age (as Karna said - itni surgeries ke baad toh bandar bhi naachne lage) were coming back to the Sisodia residence to be part of the wedding festivities of Maan Sisodia.

Ajabde on the other hand was unaware of these two ladies and only knew that Pratap's sisters were coming back from a small trip they took with their maternal grandparents who didn't get along with their paternal side of the family and so she sat down thinking how to make the two warring sides become friends

Chapter 9

AIRPORT

Pratap along with his brothers Shakti and Vikram were waiting for their sisters both of them were coming after a long holiday and they (brothers) had missed them. Suddenly the airport became dead silent and after a gap of few seconds a shout rang loud and clear Chand Kanwar Sisodia!!!!!!

Vikram: They are here

A chubby girl came out sitting on the trolley with her shoe laces untied, hair flying out of the hair clips, her clothes all dishevelled with a mickey cap on she was looking all over for her brother and seeing him she screamed at the top of her lungs

Dada bhai Pratap!!!!!

Pratap hugged his sister tight both of them had a special bond being the youngest of the lot Chand had declared that she was Pratap's favourite and he doted on her even when she played pranks on people. He always stayed be her side when she was sick and whenever he had to go out for his work she made sure to call him and talk to him at least 5 times in a day. Skype calls were meant for emergencies they had decided - once Girija Dai had said some harsh words to her about her weight and mannerisms saying that even Pratap would never tolerate her for a sister. Her words hurt Chand so deeply that she refused to eat anything for 2 days straight - the entire scene had led to a scene the family rarely saw - Pratap Singh Sisodia's anger was not to be played with and his sister had been hurt. Even Sanga was scared of his grandson that day while Karna had a proud smile on her face

Karna: I know that all my children will be safe as long as Pratap is there

Shakti Singh second in number was Pratap's shadow while Vikram was Chand's go to let's play a prank guy. Shakti was more close to Maan who unlike her sister was calmer and she was closer to Shakti in age as well. Both Shakti and Maan shared everything from crushes to enemies; they liked the same foods, drinks and colours too. Maan's marriage talk was like someone throwing a bucket full of ice water on him for he felt that she was young to get married. HE knew something was wrong because Maan wanted to study but here they were planning for her engagement and stuff besides the very fact that Maan's maternal grandparents had chosen the groom didn't sit well with Shakti.

Maan came out while Chand was hugging Pratap's leg like she was one of the climbers and he was the tree she would climb. Maan came out looking all perfect like some model straight out of a photo shoot - she hugged everyone and lastly went to Shakti whom she hugged tight. Shakti was her safe haven where everything was nice. A little family reunion was going on when Rao Maldev and Uma Devi Maan and Chand's maternal uncle and aunt came out giving them all fake smiles.

RM: We will see you all soon at the engagement now. He patted Maan's head and moved towards Chand but she hide behind Pratap while Maan had a worried look in her eyes which Shakti saw but didn't ask about. They all sat ready to leave for home when Chand spoke up

Chand: Am hungry Dada bhai making everyone laugh.

On the other hand both Girija Dai and Panna Dai were standing at the doorstep of the Sisodia mansion unaware that a tornado by the name of Ajabde Punwar was about to turn their lives upside down

Will be waiting for your UnRess firstie😊
enaluvfiction thumbnail
now that's what you call an update
Girja and Panna dai are a pain but they don't know hamari Ajab kya cheez hai
indeed she is a hurricane. beware witches...
amazing update Garima
sujata_patil thumbnail
Wow the update was interesting. A complicated family with all mad ppl around...
Lets see where it goes!!!