Ajabde loves you too

Daadi ki date ka mystery khulega soon
swara98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Garu kaisi hai re? ?? πŸ€—
congo on becoming rockerz πŸ₯³
Mast update tha maanna padega ajab ko gangster ko chef bana diya 😲 🀣
aur as far as I know wo maggi know miss karne wala part was not something you wanted to show about ajab wo tu thi na πŸ˜‰ haaye tu ne to maggi ki yaad diladi yaar I miss my maggi so much 😭 😭
so evils are coming in I m sure ajab undono ko sambhaal legi
aur ye kyadaadi date par ja rahi hai kisi aur ke saath 😲 kaun hai wo lucky banda πŸ˜‰
update soon πŸ˜›
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swara98

Garu kaisi hai re? ?? πŸ€—
congo on becoming rockerz πŸ₯³
Mast update tha maanna padega ajab ko gangster ko chef bana diya 😲 🀣
aur as far as I know wo maggi know miss karne wala part was not something you wanted to show about ajab wo tu thi na πŸ˜‰ haaye tu ne to maggi ki yaad diladi yaar I miss my maggi so much 😭 😭
so evils are coming in I m sure ajab undono ko sambhaal legi
aur ye kyadaadi date par ja rahi hai kisi aur ke saath 😲 kaun hai wo lucky banda πŸ˜‰
update soon πŸ˜›

Hi Swara
Thank you thank you

Haan Maggi was all me - I miss my maggi so much re - gadhe government waale I swear meri maggi ke peeeche pad gaye woh

Ajab would have loads of fun with the two evil buddhis
Daadi ki date is a mystery

Will try to update soon

So are you still in Mumbai or back home?
swara98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twilightlover29

Hi Swara
Thank you thank you

Haan Maggi was all me - I miss my maggi so much re - gadhe government waale I swear meri maggi ke peeeche pad gaye woh

Ajab would have loads of fun with the two evil buddhis
Daadi ki date is a mystery

Will try to update soon

So are you still in Mumbai or back home?

nope I m back to home and to work also πŸ₯± but seriously I tell you saare relatives toot pade mere ghar par shaadi ki itni shopping ki kya batau yeh log toh muzhe pagal karke chodenge
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ajab toh badi tez hai,pratap se maggi bhi banwa li!πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰Loved pratap in chef mode!🀣
And ye kya,ajab ko toh gangsters wali tapori language bhi aati hai!πŸ˜›
She is just tooo perfect for our pratap!😳

Originally posted by: crazy-for-praja

Ajab toh badi tez hai,pratap se maggi bhi banwa li!πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰Loved pratap in chef mode!🀣
And ye kya,ajab ko toh gangsters wali tapori language bhi aati hai!πŸ˜›
She is just tooo perfect for our pratap!😳

Ramya
Ab ajabde hai hi tez re
They are made for each other
Hi everyone here's teh update for you all - let's get to know the family a bit and what is Daadi upto now??

Chapter 7

Uday, Rawat and Surtan were Sanga's sons who had taken over the entire business and expanded it making it one of the most well-known businesses in the world. Their original business was still headed by Sanga who kept a close eye on everything - he divided his business into 3 areas making the three sons head of an area each. He currently overlooked at the training of all the new recruits along with the training of his grandsons who slowly were taking active part in both the businesses

Jaiwanta and Uday had an arranged marriage - she was daughter of a fellow gangster who wanted to retire and so Sanga put forward the marriage proposal. Around 6 months later her family died in a car crash leaving her distraught - it was during this tough time that Uday proved to be a good husband as he took care of his grieving wife and handled all the matters that needed to be looked on. Both his brothers loved JB to the core and respected her a lot. When Pratap was born he spent majority of his time with his uncles and grandfather while JB recovered from the delivery. When Pratap was 3months old the second brother Rawat got married to Sajja Bai a happy go lucky girl who had been dragged into the dirty waters of the gangster world by her own family and then when Pratap was a year old his Surtan chachu married Dheer chachi. Well their wedding was the talk of the town for years because Surtan actually took Dheer on her wedding day in front of her family members and the groom.

As JB stepped into her parents room she found the temperature to be a bit low as Sanga was staring at his wife who all dressed up was looking at different floral arrangements and other wedding stuff. Sanga looked at JB giving her a pleading look to help him with his wife making her smile a bit

JB: Maasa

KW: Jaiwanta listen I have marked a few floral arrangements for the engagement in these magazines. Sit down with Dheer and Sajja to see if you like any of these

JB: Maasa Dheer has made an entire wedding book where she has planned what all she would like to have for Maan and Chand's wedding respectively

KW: Accha. Yeh toh badi acchi baat hai. Tell her to show it to me so that we can make the arrangements accordingly.

JB: Ji (RS coughed a bit making her look at him) Maasa are you going somewhere?

KW (who knew her husband's tricks): Haan beta am going out for a date with an old friend. We are going to go for a movie, do some shopping and lunch ke baad I'll come home.

JB: Ji Maasa

KW stood up as Sanga coughed again- placing a glass of water in front of him: Paani peelo aaram milega. I'll see you at dinner and with an angry glare she turned and left the room

RS (in thoughts): Old friend yeh kaunsa friend aa tapka? Then he realised JB was there Jaiwanta beta am going to the office for some work. I'll see you later too and with that he left trying to figure out the identity of the old friend

On the other hand Pratap knocked on his room's door only to meet with silence. On not hearing anything he decided to leave as he really didn't want to take her along with him to pick Maan and Chand so without wasting more time he decided to take out the car and leave for the airport. He smiled at his brilliant thinking after all he had managed in getting rid of the extra person in this trip of his totally unaware that the extra person was planning a grand welcome for new arrivals at the Sisodia residence
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
So here it is Rawat-Sajja and Surtan-Dheer Chachu-chachi for pratap.
So karna is trying to make her hubby jealous.Loved the jealous RS.😳
Please please update soon.πŸ˜‰

Love
FirstieπŸ€—
RuVa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
RESS

I will unress as soon as I can... 😊