To live my life with you Dheera OS

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

To live my life with you

Thanks to -mina-  for letting me use her creations in my OS.Thanks to overactor for sharing Dheera pics with me.

Gaura tried to spoil Shravan and Vidya's marriage and tortured Vidya.Meera could'nt stand it.
Meera questioned Gaura:Why are you not giving peace of mind to Vidya?What mistake did she do to you?
Gaura:Hey Chokri,when did you have sentiments towards Vidya?
M:I stood with you to take revenge on Modis because they were always rude to me,they ignored my feelings always.But that does'nt mean that I will let you torture Vidya.Because she is my little sister and i love her.
Meera pointed her finger at her face:So don't dare to make her cry.I won't allow you to do that.
Gaura held her hand tight:Hey chokri,you dared to point your finger at me and talk?How dare you?
M:I will do anything if you hurt my sister.
G:So you will do anything against me?
M:Yes.No doubt.
G:So courageous?How dare you?
She tried to raise her hand against Meera.Suddenly someone held her hand.Gaura was shocked to see Dharam holding her hand.
G:Dharam?
Dharam:Don't think you can raise your hands against my wife.
Gaura could'nt believe it.Meera was surprised.She stared at Dharam.Dharam looked at her.

satrangi mausam ho
ya gham ke badal ho

Gaura's loud voice broke their eye lock.

G:When did you consider this girl as your wife?You married her only for my sake to take revenge against Modis.
D:Yes it's true that I married Meera for your sake for revenge.But I am fed up of this revenge drama.The Dharam whom you see bow is different.I am a new Dharam who has stopped listening to his mother's wrong orders.Meera is right.To avenge Modis you can't put Shravan and Vidya' marriage on rocks.Shravan is my son and Vidya is my bahu.I don't want any kind of injustice from you towards them.And don't expect me to hurt Meera anymore for you.Because Meera is my wife.

phoolon ki sej ho
ya kanton ki raahein ho

Gaura was shocked.The stunned Meera looked at Dharam.He looked at her eyes.
Dharam and Meera's eyes locked onto each other's.

mere humkadam mere humsafar
raah mein chod na jaana
har kasam tod na jaanaa

They were reminded of their wedding.

That moment both of them had'nt valued their marriage.But now they have started feeling that their marriage is not meaningless like before.They don't know how,but in the midst of the fights they have started enjoying each other's company.

They both entered their bedroom silently.Meera was surprised to see another bed in their bedroom.
D:You can sleep on this bed.
Meera was surprised.She remembered Dharam lifting her up and throwing her on the floor and asking her to sleep down on the wedding night.
Dharam lay on his bed closing his eyes.Slowly Meera smiled and lay on the bed.She looked at Dharam who was sleeping with a smile.

saath nibhana saathiyaa
saath nibhana saathiyaa

Meera saw Dharam combing his hair.
M:Dharamji,can I tell you something?
D:Tell..
M:If you change your hair style you will look better.I mean...Can I try it for you?
Dharam nodded his head silently.She smiled.
Meera styled his hair.
M:Now you look perfect.Look at the mirror.
He looked at the mirror and smiled seeing his modern hair style.
Suddenly he saw a shirt on the bed.
M:I chose this shirt for you.
Without saying anything he took the shirt and went to the changing room.He came out wearing that shirt.Meera was very happy.
M:Now you look handsome.
He smiled.Suddenly she realized what she said and became shy.

saath nibhana saathiyaa
saath nibhana saathiyaa

Meera slowly raised her eyelashes and looked at him.
M:Can i ask you something?Why did you let me change your hair style and choose a shirt for you?
D:Meera...I want to forget my past completely and move on.I had never lived my life because of my mother's revenge.Now I want to stop this stupid revenge and live my life...

He looked at her deeply and completed his sentence:With you..

suraj ke sang kiran
deepak sang baati hain

She became emotional:Dharamji...

saagar ke sang lehar
aise hum saathi hain

He extended his hand towards her with a smile.She blushed holding his hand.

oo mere sanam
ho khushi ya gham
naa churana humse nazar
sang rehna umar barr

They shared a sweet eye lock.

saath nibhana saathiyaa

The next morning was a new start for Meera as Dharam's wife.She was not comfortable in sarees.But still for Dharam she wore saree.She took her sindoor box.Suddenly Dharam snatched it from her.
M:Dharamji...
He smiled and filled her forehead with sindoor.

saath nibhana saathiyaa
saath nibhana saathiyaa

They smiled at each other.
D:You look gorgeous in this red saree.
She blushed.

Gaura stared at Dharam Meera seeing them coming together.Seeing Gaura, Meera held Dharam's hand tight.Dharam and Meera looked at each other.

Seeing them exchange romantic glances Gaura was numb.Their life was strong enough to overcome the hurdles caused by Gaura.

The end
Edited by jasminerahul - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That's so romantic. I hope Dharam quickly awakens and realises what a psycho his mother is! V
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Post is good but it is a wishful thinking.
ninag thumbnail
I don't think it's wishful thinking. At some point Dharam will have to defy his mother! I like the fact he stood up to Gaura, the sindoor scene and the part where he got her a bed. That was sweet! I hope he doesn't make her sleep on the floor for much longer in the show!
kavitha_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninag

I don't think it's wishful thinking. At some point Dharam will have to defy his mother! I like the fact he stood up to Gaura, the sindoor scene and the part where he got her a bed. That was sweet! I hope he doesn't make her sleep on the floor for much longer in the show!

When did Dharam stood upto Gaura? It is only as per this post. Any link for that?
ninag thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharoon3210

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#CC0000" size="3">When did Dharam stood upto Gaura? It is only as per this post. Any link for that?</font>

I meant he stood up to his mother in the story above!
kavitha_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninag

I meant he stood up to his mother in the story above!

Yes, I know but I doubt whether will it happen in the episodes.
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aw this was so beautiful! Thoroughly enjoyed reading it even though it's past midnight and I'm knackered. I'm going to describe in detail all my favourite bits tomorrow as I have to sleep now. 
This can so happen on the show as well, they just need more time to develop their relationship. 
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
aww. thank you for putting together this story!
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This os is amazing 
dharam changed so much