*{Happy Birthday Cool&Dashing -Sameer Dharmadhikari}*

Samrata-Addictz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

YOU CAME INTO MY LIFE AND NEVER LEFT

I HAVE spent two weeks trying to come up with something nice and creative to say to you today, but nothing sounded more true than wishing you a HAPPY DAY, because happiness is the key word for  success,contentment, joy and achievement.and that is what WE wish you, today and always, because your happiness is my joy; and because your success is a good sign that We fans are succeeding in giving you our love, affection and tranquility in order for you to achieve your personal and professional goals.

YOU are a wonderful person and we feel so happy to be by your fan, watching you grow every day and growing with you, realizing that, just by being with you, time is not a burden but an important element for deepening the way we perceive the world, its mysteries and meaning.TODAY we wish a lot of things. we want you to receive our love as a confirmation of our so often declared love. we want your soul to be filled with the hope to face the many years to come. we want you to have all the reasons in the world to smile and none to be sad. we want you to have the best, always.but, what we want the most, what we would really like, is to be close to you as soon as possible, so that, with a big hug from your all fans .

sometimes we wonder how would OUR life be without SAMEER. But this is not the right time to think. THANKS for making us laugh, for staying with us when nobody does,for making me feel good.we sorry IF We are a little sentimental but that your birthday is the perfect moment to tell you all what  we don't tell you in a normal day, to thank you for everything, to remember you that you are important for us.

we only wish that you would be happy and we promise that we will always will be by your  FAN to make it all to happen. we know that you have a lot of dreams, many objectives and we will pray that will  you to accomplish them, we wish you A GREAT BIRTHDAY, the best of all. because this year is special , it is one more year that you enlighten our lives with your presence, with your joy and your personality. thanks for being as you are.

Happy Birthday to the most lovable and adorable star on this planet.Your worth comes from our Creator who made you unique Who gave you knowledge and words to speak Who doesn't care about a past success or failure .The God who make u to stole everyone 's heart SAMEER DHARMADHIKARI  the name gives us so much pleasures.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sameer Dharmadhikari is sportsman/Actor /Producer of feature films. He began his acting career with the Hindi feature film SATTA (Dir. Madhur Bhandarkar) Sameer has also appeared in leading and supporting roles in AGNIPANKH (Dir. Sanjeev Puri), RAINCOAT (Dir. Ritupo*no Ghosh), NIGEHBAAN (Dir. Dilip Shankar), MUMBAI MERI JAAN (Dir. Nishikant Kamat), MADHUBALA and GAME (dir. SHIVRAM YADAV) and KATHPUTLI (Dir Sanjay Khanna), QUICKSAND (Dir. Sam Firstenberg) and FOR REAL (Dir. Sona Jain).
Sameer's theatre credits include Marathi productions, SANGEET UTTARKRIYA and JALLI TUJHI PREET and the English production, NATHURAM GODSE- AN EXPERIENCE where he played the title role. Following extensive work in Marathi Theatre, Sameer has made a vital contribution to the Marathi Film Industry as well. He appeared in Marathi Feature films KOHHATYA CHA POUR (Dir S.M.Ranjan) where he was once again nominated for a Zee Cine Award in the Best Actor category, and SAMANTAR (Dir. Amol Palekar, Prod. Big Pictures). Prior to his entry in film as an actor, Sameer modeled extensively and represented over 175 brands across India. He continues to be the brand ambassador for some of India's biggest brands such as Raymond Suiting, LifeBuoy Soap and ICICI Bank.

Year

Title

Role

Medium

Language

Notes

Nirmala Machindra Kamble

Shyamrao 'Guruji' Kamble

Film

Language

Dil Kya Kare

Film

Hindi

Quicksand

Handsome Private

Film

English

Directed by Sam Firstenberg

Satta

Vivek M. Chauhan

Film

Hindi

Directed by Madhur Bhandarkar with co-star Raveena Tandon[3]

Agnipankh

Sameer Kelkar

Film

Hindi

Raincoat[4]

Alok

Film

Hindi

Nigehbaan: The Third Eye

Vikram

Film

Hindi

Restaurant[5]

Film

Marathi

Manoranjan: The Entertainment

Adbhut Kumar / Saral Kumar

Film

Hindi

Rafta Rafta: The Speed

Akshay

Film

Hindi

Game

Ronnie / Rahul

Film

Hindi

Nirop

Shekhar

Film

Marathi

National award winning film

Mumbai Meri Jaan

Ajay Pradhan

Film

Hindi

Rang Rasiya

Sayaji Rao Gaekwad

Film

Hindi

2008-09

Main Teri Parchhain Hoon

Siddharth Tyagi

TV series

Hindi

Aired on Imagine TV

For Real

Deepak Choudhury

Film

English

Samaantar

Keshav's biological son

Film

Marathi

Lalbaug Paral

Mahendra Seth

Film

Marathi

2011-12

Yahaaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli[6]

Raj Singhania

TV Show

Hindi

Aired on Zee TV

2009-11

Jhansi Ki Rani

Gangadarrao Newalkar,[4] husband of Rani Lakshmibai

TV Show

Hindi

Aired on Zee TV

Fear Files: Darr Ki Sacchi Tasvirein[7]

TV Show

Hindi

Airing on Zee TV

Baburao La Pakda

Film

Marathi

Buddha [8]

uddhodana, Buddha's father

TV Show

Hindi

Aired on Zee TV

Mahabharat

Shantanu

TV Show

Hindi

Aired on Star Plus

Maat

Ajay Deshmukh

Film

Hindi

released[9]

Singham Returns

Kishore Kamat

Film

Hindi

Pyaar Vali Love Story

Prasad Vinayak Bandekar

Film

Marathi

Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat

Emperor Bindusara

TV Show

Hindi

Airing on Colors TV

Recipient of the National Award for Nirop
Have received best Negative Role for "CITY OF GOLD" Directed by Mahesh Manjrekar in MIFTA Awards 2010.

He was Nominated as Best Debut Actor by the Zee Cine Awards for Satta
Nominated as Zee Cine Award in the Best Actor category FOR
KOHHATYA CHA POUR

Nominated as best Nayi Jodi along with his co star Namrata thapa in ZRA

Nominated as  Supporting actor as Suddodana (Buddha) in ITA awards

Nominated as best supporting actor for Bindusara (CAS) in gold awards

II.Samrata.II thumbnail
feel free to use the all siggy

PoshiKa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Today is your birthday. I just wanted to tell you how very happy I am that you were born and made your way into my life. I wondered if I'd ever meet you, my Mr. Wonderful AKA Mr. Sameer dharmadhikari. And here you are, my dream come true. I love you for so many reasons. Because you are genuine, sentimental, hilarious, handsome, and sweet,Because you care about your friends, are close to your family, and you love your fans

With Love Mahi
.Samrata. thumbnail
Finally the Birtday of my sweet darling sameer
wish u happy Birtday sameer...i hope u had a wonderful birthday celebration with ur family and friends   this year will bring the hope and Joy to u and ur fans,all the best for ur ongoing and upcoming Projects
Happy Birtday to the world most cutest Soul
we are proud to be ur fan...the cloud nine movement only whenever we saw on screen
thanks for everything my sweetheart

From Tapasya

Gravity doesn't make people FALL in love, but making a trip around the sun does make you older,
Thinking of you with love on your birthday and wishing you everything that brings you happiness today and always.

A.nisha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy birthday my dearest and sweetest, not a day goes by when I do not think of you and how empty my life would be if you were not here.Dear sameer dont remember when i fall in Love with u but still ur my crushI Love You, from the bottom of my heartI have felt this way from the very start
Love u sweet heart,i hope to see u back with my Angel Namrata 😳
For every candle that you blow todayI am going to make a wish and prayMay you always remain so handsome and sweet

May your love for me never deplete May we always be together and near

Edited by A.nisha - 8 years ago
143.Samrata thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love of my life , it is your birthday and that is why I wrote this note to capture in it a small sample of what I feel for you. You are my SWEETHEART  and you fill my days with great joy, and with every moment we share, my love for you grows more and more. I feel so blessed to have you  and to be able to celebrate with you another year of life.

143.Samrata thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
EXCELLENT BDAY CELEBRATION
THANKS RAMYA
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
A very happy birthday Sameer , been your great fan right from mein Teri parchhaii hu , you were great in that show, followed you through ur other histo/mytho shows as well, from ur brief stint as Shantanu in SP MB to your role in Buddha , and who can forget your wonderful Gangadhar Rao. ðŸ˜³