white_rose thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SONAL30

Read all the parts is one go

Awesome storyline
Loved itπŸ˜ƒ

Sonal,
Thanks for your lovely comment. I have yet to pick up reading one of ur stories heer...will do when i get most of mine penned down...and a bit of a free time to read them all.

Rose
Anu0517 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Amazing Update..πŸ‘
Loved table romance...❀️
Sujatha is superb...😳
Continue soon..😊
white_rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asha122

Amazing Update..πŸ‘

Loved table romance...❀️
Sujatha is superb...😳
Continue soon..😊

Thanks Asha for your lovely comment...hopefully have something in a few hours

Rose
princessSonia thumbnail
Awesome updates...

Love them...

Suju...
N SwaSan...❀️

Do cont soon...
white_rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessSonia

Awesome updates...

Love them...

Suju...
N SwaSan...❀️

Do cont soon...

Thanks!!!
 Hopefully tonight I can do a maha update...last night (EST) I couldn't finish the next part last night.

~Rose 
white_rose thumbnail
Part 6

After the very busy morning Sanskar and Swara were asked to rest till the evening when they would have to be present for Swara's Muh Dikahiye, where Swara would be introduced to everyone as Sanskar's wife.

Sujata has taken them to their room and closed the door and covered it with the heavy maroon curtain that was covering the glass door to Sanskar's room. Sujata sat Swara down at the foot of the bed and then present her with a very elegant looking Marwadi Ghagra Choli as she said "Tu Shyam ko yeh phene na. Bangaliwali saree phenogi to mare ko saree birdhardri wale hassenge"

"Mom please" Sanskar said.

"Kya mom please"

"Mom please sit down. Swara Bengali saree pehenti hai. Haq hai use. She is half Bengali"

"Hai Ram!! Yeh Bengali hum Maheshwari ki kismat mein achi tara se likhe hai " she exclaimed all the while not letting Swara's gaze away from her.

A lone tear escaped Swara's eyes when hear her mother in law disliking the fact that she was half Bengali.

"Chal choori. Aab rona maat shuru kar. Hun to sirf yeh bol rahi thi" Sujata started to explain when she saw that Swara's face has turn down. "Jab yeh Kavita ko ghar la yaha tha tab bhaiyaji nahi mane, Magar kismat ko to dekh, Lakshya ki beedni be adhi Bengali aur mare Sanskar ki beedni be adhi Bengali. Tab ki baar mane kuch nahi ka ha, Magar ab ke baar maro Sanskar ko yaha se koyi alag na karenga" with that Sujata blessed the couple and as she left their room she told them to rest so they would have enough energy for the festivities in the evening.

As soon as Sujata left Swara had gotten up and walked into the walking closet to change out of her saree to some comfortable clothes till she has to get ready for the evening function.

She see Sanskar standing in the same position in the middle of the floor where she had left him a short while ago. lost in his thoughts.

"Kya soch rahehe ho, Mr Maheshwari?" she said trying to break his concentration.

He broke out of his thoughts and said while he moistened his lips "Mr. Maheshwari, huh? So we back to the initial days"

"Sanskar" she correctly called out

"Shona!!!" he teased her.

"kya Shona tum mujhe bula rahe ho yah phir..."

"kavita ko?" he completed her sentence. He knew where this was going. It seems to be the right time to get everything out in the open. "Tumhe lagta hai Kai mein abhi bi aapne aateet mein jee raha hoon?" He let out a soft chuckle after completing what he just said.

"Muhje lagta nahi, mujhe yakeen hai Kai aap aapne aateet mein hi jee rahe hai!" She said she blew away so some hair that had covered her eyes "aur aap istara se maat haseyeh" her nose twitched as she said that.

He move closer to her put his hand on her waist and said "abhi bi tum hai vohi lagta hai?"

"Hana" as she moved closer to the wall.

He move his right hand to the small of her back at that point there wasn't much room left. One more step and she be flushed against the wall. "Aur aabh?"

She took the last step as her back hit the wall and she hissed a very shakey yes.

Sanskar took one step back, folded his arms in front of him letting out as small giggle as asked her "mein atteth mein rehta hoon, na? Magar yaha to tum peche jaa rahi ho aur mein aagey. I know that Humhari shaadi ek majboori mein huvi hai. Aur mete atteth kabbhi mera vartaman nahi baan sakta. Right now mein aapne aaj ko samjani ki khoshsi kar rahaa hoon. Kya samji aaj?"

"Sanskar, sach?" She still looked confused.

"Haan Shona baas aaj keh phele mujhe kabbhi mauka nahi mila" as he extended his arms for him.

"Hum to kabse intazar kar rahe the. Kai kub aap apna haat badaye, aur hum vo haat thamle" as submerge in to his hug. Both of them were lost for a bit when the sudden knock on the glass door to his room separated them.

End of six

I am sorry I had to stop right there. The last 300 word killed me. Some how i wrote it deleted it and wrote it again. It took a few tries. Not completely happy with it but I'll let all of you judge. Also not going to make any promise with the weekend starting when I'll have the next part but most def Monday.

Thanks for reading.

-Rose
SwathyS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Looking fwd to your next update
maaneetfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its lovely...pls do continue soon! 
anu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Having so many qstn...
Hope it will clear in coming eppo sides. ...
Btw ur taking the story in a very interesting way rose...
Loved it...
sindujaram thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Really nice!!
Interesting...waiting for next update...