-mujna- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Re posting this on the insistence of my friends!!!
Hi everyone... I am back... so i wrote this piece some time back but didn't get time to post it... since today is the One year anniversary of YHM i thought it would be a good time... having a lot of free time these days so i tweaked this piece a little and here it goes... Enjoy!!! do let me know if u like it... definitely let me know if there is a way i can make it better!!!
PS: Not proofread..

My Parents are Crazy!

"Ishita... Ishitaaa... Yaar where is my towel... Ishitaaa..."

"Raavan Kumar...Aankhen hain ya button... look on the couch..."

It is a perfect morning... the best start to my day is when I hear Ishima and Papa fight like this... well Ishima says that this is not a "Fight" fight but a "Happy" fight... actually she and papa enjoy it... and I love it too... right now I am still sleepy... but Papa's shouting makes me smile... I like it when he is like this... he doesn't scare me when he is like this... suddenly I hear Ishima call me... I close my eyes even more and get under the quilt... "Ruhi... Ruh Baby... Get up naa... It is already seven... don't you want to go to school... Chalo get up..." I love it when Ishima is like this... she gathers me in her arms and I bury my head under her chin... "Just five minutes Ishima... Please..." saying so I close my eyes... this is the best place to be... well not the best... I like it best when Papa and Ishima give a huggy to me together... crushing me between them... they cover me from all sides... and hold me really tight till I begin to giggle... that is the best place in the world... between Papa and Ishima...

Papa comes in and begins to tickle me... for sometime I act like I am sleeping but then I cant control myself and begin to laugh... papa and I then attack Ishima... this happens every morning... nobody knows this but my Ishima is very ticklish... as we tickle her she falls on the bed pulling me and Papa with her... I sit on the bed and smile... because Papa and Ishima again forget that I am also there... they stare at each other... Papa is giving his special smile... the one he only gives to Ishima... and Ishima... she looks like the princess' in my Disney movies when they finally get the prince in the end... Dadi says I should not disturb them when they are like this... that this shows that they love each other... and I agree... I like it when they are like this... so I quickly run away from there... closing the door behind me and calling Dadi... I have to brush my teeth...

I am ready for school... well almost... Ishima still has to do my hair and Papa has to knot my tie... he says that he does it best... so Ishima and I let him do it... actually... he does it all wrong... my tie is usually very short when he does it... but we don't want to break his heart... so Ishima does it again in the car... we have to take care of Papa... he is very strong and can beat all the bad men... but he gets hurt if Ishima or I are not around to take care... so we let him think that he is taking care of us... but we take care of him...

I walk towards the dining table when I hear the bang bang of vessels... Ishima is talking really fast in Tamil... Simmi Bua is nodding her head as if she understands everything... but the truth is that no one in our family knows Tamil... except Ishima... Papa and I are secretly learning it from Paati... a surprise for Ishima on our family anniversary in February... but right now... Ishima is angry...

Romi chachu is laughing... he always laughs when Ishima is like this... he says that it is fun to see Papa at the receiving end... I don't understand what he means... but still... I don't mind because when Chachu is happy... I get a chocolate...

I quietly walk to the dining table and sit down... ugh... Milk... I hate it... but I have to drink it... today I cant say anything... Ishima is already angry... all because of Papa... now I will have to drink my milk and eat the whole breakfast...

Papa walks in talking on the phone with Mihir Chachu... Ishima gives him the angry look... I also give him the angry look... he asks me "Kya Hua?"... I decide to be just like Ishima... after all it is always Ishima who is right... so I shrug my shoulders and then begin to eat the Gobhi Paratha... I hear Papa say "Bilkul apni Ishima par gayi hai..."... I smile at papa and give him a wink just the way he does... I love it when someone says that I am like my Ishima... Shagun mamma, Adi Bhaiya and many friends in school say that Ishima and I are different because I didn't come from her tummy... so I love it when some says I am like Ishima... because daughters are supposed to be like their Mammas... and Ishima is my Mamma...

Papa sits for breakfast and I see Ishima give him the stinky look... I know that look... because Shravu has the same look when he is about to trouble me... Papa is gone now... Ishima is in Jhansi ki Rani mood now... she walks towards Papa and bangs the plate in front of him... then she walks away... Papa looks at the paratha on his plate... Simmi Bua, Chachu and I also see it and burst out laughing... it is completely black... Ishima burnt Papa's breakfast... I ask Simmi Bua to do my hair... Chachu begins to knot my tie... they also know that now Papa and Ishima are going to have a happy fight...

Chachu says that it is like watching a tennis match... I turn to the left when Papa speaks and then to the right when Ishima speaks... they are funny... Papa calls her Paagal Madrasan... and she calls him Kadva Punjabi... they have been fighting for fifteen minutes now... but we don't know why they are fighting... so I decide to end this... I stand on the chair and shoud like Dadi... "Oye!!!... Kya hua... why are you both fighting again???" Ishima and Papa look at me... and then they try to give an excuse... saying that they were not fighting but arguing... Papa grabs a paratha from Chachu's plate and leaves and Ishima goes back to the kithchen... she gets another paratha for chachu and asks Simmi Bua to get my bag... it is time to leave... I hear her mumble... "Raavan Kumar...What does he think of himself... Ruhi loves Me more... not him... I am going to show him..."

I shake my head... my budhdhu Ishima and Papa... fighting over whom I love more... I hold Ishima's hand and make her sit... I make her eat her breakfast... she cant stay hungry for long... her stomach begins to hurt and she gets more cranky also if she is hungry... I see the tears in her eyes... happy tears because she is smiling... I know what she is thinking... that I love her more... and I let her think that...

I rush to my room while Ishima is still eating... I immediately call Papa and remind him to have a proper breakfast in the office... he asks me if Ishima ate and I say yes... he says he loves me and cuts the call... Ishima is calling me so I run outside...

Ishima thinks I love her more... Papa thinks I love him more... but what they don't know is that I love them both the same... Daadi says that sometimes you have to let the grown ups believe that you love them more... that I should let Papa and Ishima also believe the same... and I am OK with that... I only must take care of them... I don't have to worry about them leaving anymore... because they love each other as much as they love me... OK... they love me a little more... but I still worry about them... because they keep fighting... usually it is a happy fight... but some times their fights are sad... and then I have to be there to finish the fight...

As I go to school I am already thinking of a plan to finish this fight... my parents love each other... my parents love me... my parents are very strong... but they still need me... because my parents are crazy...

So that's it... Enjoy reading!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

svati12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
So cute n awesum ... 
ruhi_ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
First time i read Ruhi Pov
and actually its mindblowing
loved it

best part was ruhi best place is between her parents
when they hug her as if crushing her and protecting her from all sides

beautiful
awesum
kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was awesome & cute OS from Ruhi's POV.
Mujna, U r planning to kill all of us wit ur OS dosage today it seems... Have a happy weekend..
kras thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
great one really nice and sweet os
-mujna- thumbnail

Thank you!!!
Anum_says thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Soooperb..
Read it again .
Loved it.
Beautiful OS
-mujna- thumbnail

thank you!!!
-mujna- thumbnail

Thank you!!!
nafnaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Wow that was an amazing OS from Ruhi's POV - so beautiful I loved it.
Best place for Ruhi is in a hug between Ishima and Papa!!!!!🤗

Please keep on writing lovely OSs like this and I would really be happy if you would pm me when you do please!!!🤗