Users

Frequent Posters

Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

http://www.instagram.com/p/BNi4RxOjcYL/?taken-by=karvians_fanpage&hl=en

I saw this and I was like "Yes!"

As much as I am sad that Ankush left, I am glad he left on a high note, that too with a fabulous performance. I want him to move on to something better very, very, very soon. This kid can act, and is a true professional... anyone would be more than lucky to have him work with them... someone needs to sweep this talent up fast, he will only bring out the best in the whatever character he is asked to perform πŸ‘

Never before hath any truer word been spoken πŸ˜†
But seriously loved all that you said about Ankush.There are just a handful of natural actors I have ever come across & Ankush is definitely one of them.He is a gem & so may he continue to shine
Edited by Vanellope - 7 years ago
XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

With all these pictures we've been seeing, I am getting more intrigued about what his next project will be like... I can't wait

same here cant wait for his next project!πŸ˜ƒ
nini789mini thumbnail
I want ankush to act with sonal.
XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nini789mini

I want ankush to act with sonal.

same here but its seems they wont do itπŸ€”
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Shamoo--

same here but its seems they wont do itπŸ€”

Same. SonKush look so good together, and their chemistry onscreen was too good. But, I would like to see Ankush paired with someone else. I have seen his performance in yeh aashiqui, where he had great chemistry with both actresses. YVR was his first major project and yet he wowed us with his acting and the chemistry he shared with Sonal... I bet he will do the same with whoever he is paired up with next 😳

He puts a lot of effort in getting into character, so I have no doubt he will be able to shed his Kartik image and have us swoon over whatever pairing he will be apart of next. He is definitley a versatile actorπŸ‘
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago
nini789mini thumbnail
I want ankush arora to act in new show. I miss him too.
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nini789mini

I want ankush arora to act in new show. I miss him too.

I miss him too. I watched YVR only for him. I don't watch zee tv shows, but Ankush made it an exception.

By the way, did you hear about our chotti survi and her bollywood debut?
sreeya852 thumbnail
A recent Instagram update from Ankush Arora:

I am glad he is uploading pictures whenever he gets the time. I am hoping this helps him in the process of shedding his image of Kartik, and us in getting ready for whatever his next avatar will be. Hoping to hear news of his next project sometime soon 😊

sreeya852 thumbnail
http://www.instagram.com/p/BK7cGvHjJSF/?taken-by=karvi_yvr&hl=en
Krishna Sitaram Barve!!! I miss Krishna. Ankush played an awesome Krishna. He was too intriguing... if only we could've gotten more of Krishna. I know many of you did not like the possibility of Krishna+Survi, but at some point I really wanted for the pairing to happene, only if Kartik had actually died... or I would have liked to have seen Krishna develop a crush towards Survi and Kartik get jealous... No matter what characters SonKush played, I really wouldn't have minded... as long as they were paired opposite each other ☺️

By the way... If anyone is looking for a YVR instagram page that has not been touched by YVR2 until now, I would highly recommend Karvi_yvr. So nice to just see Karvi 😳
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Same. SonKush look so good together, and their chemistry onscreen was too good. But, I would like to see Ankush paired with someone else. I have seen his performance in yeh aashiqui, where he had great chemistry with both actresses. YVR was his first major project and yet he wowed us with his acting and the chemistry he shared with Sonal... I bet he will do the same with whoever he is paired up with next 😳

He puts a lot of effort in getting into character, so I have no doubt he will be able to shed his Kartik image and have us swoon over whatever pairing he will be apart of next. He is definitley a versatile actorπŸ‘

Agree to all πŸ˜ƒ