Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: --Shamoo--

[ omg soo cute!! the student is lucky enough to get a picture with him , i badly wanna meet him

Me too wanna meet him
Edited by Vanellope - 7 years ago
Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiara26

Watched episode 2 .. Ankush ki awaaz mein tapori language is music to my ears...

Haaye wat pics... looks charming as ever😳... Commendable that he's invited as a guest to his Alma mater... ⭐️.. our original superstar

Rockstar 😎

Word Count: 1

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really want to see him in a new project... ideally, I would like him to play a role similar to Krishna's... I feel like I never got the ending I wanted with his character... his seemed so intriguing. I mentioned this in another post, but I would love to see a tv series with Rinku. Gaurav and Ankush as a con group... a dramedy of sorts... that would be so fun to watch...
It was after watching this scene:

I wanted so much more of these characters together... their scheming was a little off, but their acting, chemistry and comedy was sooo good... with better writing this would have been sooo good πŸ‘πŸΌ

After seeing Ankush play Krishna was when I began to notice how great of an actor he really is.. he was able to change nothing in his physical appearance, yet I easily believe him to be someone other than Kartik... that is very difficult to do, especially when an actor play the same character for so long πŸ‘
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are all right. Ankush is a terrific actor. It really is sad that he decided to leave YVR. I am sure he has a bright future ahead of him πŸ‘πŸΌ I have been re-watching some of his scenes.
Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

I really want to see him in a new project... ideally, I would like him to play a role similar to Krishna's... I feel like I never got the ending I wanted with his character... his seemed so intriguing. I mentioned this in another post, but I would love to see a tv series with Rinku. Gaurav and Ankush as a con group... a dramedy of sorts... that would be so fun to watch...

It was after watching this scene:

I wanted so much more of these characters together... their scheming was a little off, but their acting, chemistry and comedy was sooo good... with better writing this would have been sooo good πŸ‘πŸΌ

After seeing Ankush play Krishna was when I began to notice how great of an actor he really is.. he was able to change nothing in his physical appearance, yet I easily believe him to be someone other than Kartik... that is very difficult to do, especially when an actor play the same character for so long πŸ‘

Rinku,Gaurav & Ankush will make a terrific trio.They already did in YVR but yeah a dramedy focussing on them could be so much fun,extremely talented that they are

Wow I remember talking to Khushi about this during the Krishna track & how she mentioned about she being not able to see the innocence of Kartik when Ankush becomes Krishna.As Krishna he looks totally mean as opposed to total innocence is what we get to see when he plays Kartik
I mean that's just wow.I just keep falling short of words for Ankush
Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

You are all right. Ankush is a terrific actor. It really is sad that he decided to leave YVR. I am sure he has a bright future ahead of him πŸ‘πŸΌ I have been re-watching some of his scenes.

Shows very rarely focus on the parents after a leap,rather it's the love story of the younger generation that takes prominence & maybe that's why Ankush decided to leave

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanellope

Rinku,Gaurav & Ankush will make a terrific trio.They already did in YVR but yeah a dramedy focussing on them could be so much fun,extremely talented that they are

Wow I remember talking to Khushi about this during the Krishna track & how she mentioned about she being not able to see the innocence of Kartik when Ankush becomes Krishna.As Krishna he looks totally mean as opposed to total innocence is what we get to see when he plays Kartik
I mean that's just wow.I just keep falling short of words for Ankush

So true, it was the little things...

For example in the above scene.. he did this shift with his eyes... it was subtle but was so important in showing the viewers who Krishna was... scenes like this got me so intrigues... and his dialogue delivery too... it was so good... he really lived out Krishna in every scene he was him.. I really want to see him in a similar role again...
puja0802 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its so bad that when kushi enters the B.M house she got flashbacks of every one but not a single flashback with his dad kartik (Ankush )πŸ₯Ί
i know now they will not show any flashback of ankush but they replace him but still they can show bec that time he was young and now he became old 😭
kiara26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: puja0802

its so bad that when kushi enters the B.M house she got flashbacks of every one but not a single flashback with his dad kartik (Ankush )πŸ₯Ί

i know now they will not show any flashback of ankush but they replace him but still they can show bec that time he was young and now he became old 😭

They cannot show those flashbacks featuring ankush as kartik... kyuki that ways zain ki value will reduce in the eyes of the viewers.. especially those who have already watched yvr1... IG posts se it is very evident how much ankush is missed...

Toh ab makers ko 'new hero' ka image bhi toh banana hai.. N they will leave no stone unturned to portray zain as d new hero of the show
Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

So true, it was the little things...

For example in the above scene.. he did this shift with his eyes... it was subtle but was so important in showing the viewers who Krishna was... scenes like this got me so intrigues... and his dialogue delivery too... it was so good... he really lived out Krishna in every scene he was him.. I really want to see him in a similar role again...

Agree Thaniya,you don't have to overdo it for the audience to feel the difference between the two characters & it's the little things that can do the difference

One more scene Ankush did very well as Krishna would be the one in which he slaps Khushi.He is imply so irritated with the kid asking him uncomfortable questions & then the way he yells at Hema & Tai.That was just wow
The fierceness with which he said those lines was just πŸ‘