Users

Frequent Posters

puja0802 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
going to miss u a lot
nini789mini thumbnail
why ankush left yeh vada raha? yeh vaada raha needs kartik and survi. they look good together. cute couple
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I miss Ankush. Watching these old KarVi/SonKush videos has been making me miss him more... His acting has improved so much from the first episode... He is a really great actor... I have to constantly remind myself that those people I am watching on my screen are enacting a scene, that they are not KarVi, but SonKush, and they don't love each other, but aren't on the best of terms ๐Ÿคฃ
http://www.instagram.com/p/BNhom0ljTf0/?taken-by=karvians_fanpage&hl=en : one of those great scenes- no dialogues or physical interaction needed, their chemistry is just off the charts (for me)

His scenes with Roshini were so fun to re-watch too. The innocence he brought to the character, and the fun banter between the two, and his friendship with Raghu were all so good... I hope he gets to play a character with similar shades in his future project ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago
XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nini789mini

why ankush left yeh vada raha? yeh vaada raha needs kartik and survi. they look good together. cute couple

dear ankush left because of the leap and change of the story , like there is 15 year leap na , and kartik will a big father now , so thats why ankush left maybe๐Ÿ˜Š , but i miss my normal kartik aka ankush๐Ÿ˜ญ
XScarletHeartX thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

I miss Ankush. Watching these old KarVi/SonKush videos has been making me miss him more... His acting has improved so much from the first episode... He is a really great actor... I have to constantly remind myself that those people I am watching on my screen are enacting a scene, that they are not KarVi, but SonKush, and they don't love each other, but aren't on the best of terms ๐Ÿคฃ

http://www.instagram.com/p/BNhom0ljTf0/?taken-by=karvians_fanpage&hl=en : one of those great scenes- no dialogues or physical interaction needed, their chemistry is just off the charts (for me)

His scenes with Roshini were so fun to re-watch too. The innocence he brought to the character, and the fun banter between the two, and his friendship with Raghu were all so good... I hope he gets to play a character with similar shades in his future project ๐Ÿ˜Š

same here , i will soon start watching ๐Ÿ˜Š , ikr he acts soo well and now my sister also said that he is a great actor , sometimes i want to see the reviews from my sisters on stuff i watch , ikr they were very cute , i soo miss them now๐Ÿ˜ญ
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ankush got invited as a guest to the school he studied in
Here are a few pictures ๐Ÿ˜Š

Shared by Ankush on Instagram

With his teachers

With students

Shared by a fanclub ( Pic credit - https://www.instagram.com/itsmeradhikadatta/ )

puja0802 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow thanks for sharing it here
XScarletHeartX thumbnail
@vanellope omg soo cute !! ankush is looking adorable! and thats soo cute how they invited him to the school party , do u know from where the video is ?
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that is amazing. It is so nice for a teacher to see their former students in a place in their lives where they are content with both their professional and personal lives. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
So nice of Ankush to share this. And thank you Gopa for sharing this with us.

He has been uploading more pictures lately, it is very nice to see. A break after a year's worth of being away from close family and friends and working hard is overdue ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hope he shares more pictures, and I hope he will be back with a new project very very soon
nini789mini thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Shamoo--

dear ankush left because of the leap and change of the story , like there is 15 year leap na , and kartik will a big father now , so thats why ankush left maybe๐Ÿ˜Š , but i miss my normal kartik aka ankush๐Ÿ˜ญ

I miss Kartik too. He is a good actor.