Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I don't understand. Why is he leaving TV?
XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

dont worry he will come back soon after he learns the skills that he mentioned in the article ..he wants to learn it for acting!
i just want some new pics of him to make editπŸ˜†
kiara26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanellope

NEW ARTICLE

An actor should have the full package : Ankush Arora!

Actor Ankush Arora who got famous after he played the main lead Kartik of Trishula Productions is back in Mumbai post his Delhi trip. When asked about his future plan the handsome actor says,
"After playing a character like Kartik I am expecting a lot from myself so for that I also need to be more perfect. I am looking at learning many things at this stage now. For example I would like to learn martial arts and skate boarding. Because I feel an actor should have the full package. I am also looking at learning horse riding properly. Right now I am planning to go to Pondicherry where I know a place which is good in training of martial art. I have also gained weight in this last couple of years so I would also like to shed extra kilos."

So after spending few days with his family Ankush will head to Pondicherry to learn the new form of Martial art. Ankush also adds,"One of my dream is to work with Dharma Productions as they give the best debut for any newcomer in the industry as far as films are concerned. And as an actor my aim is to work for the big screen. I want to showcase my talent for broader audience."

All the best to you Ankush πŸ€—

I wish all his wishes come true
nini789mini thumbnail
i wish ankush arora the best.
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wishing him nothing but the best. I hope he goes on to having a successful career and personal life while remaining grounded and away from unwarranted gossip and so on.

Still hoping that within his journey he will be able to squeeze in some time to revive YVR with Sonal to bring back KarVi to our screens in a YVR3, giving us a more satisfying closure to KarVi... CVs of YVR, if you ever read this.. I am totally up for a rebirth story line, and I won't even be picky about the time line, as long as you invest in it properly (promote, promote, promote) and build upon the carefully laid foundation of YVR1, building something stronger and will last till the end of time (KarVi/SonKush/and more baby KarVis will do for me, while bringing back Taayi/Pyaare) 😎
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

Wishing him nothing but the best. I hope he goes on to having a successful career and personal life while remaining grounded and away from unwarranted gossip and so on.

Still hoping that within his journey he will be able to squeeze in some time to revive YVR with Sonal to bring back KarVi to our screens in a YVR3, giving us a more satisfying closure to KarVi... CVs of YVR, if you ever read this.. I am totally up for a rebirth story line, and I won't even be picky about the time line, as long as you invest in it properly (promote, promote, promote) and build upon the carefully laid foundation of YVR1, building something stronger and will last till the end of time (KarVi/SonKush/and more baby KarVis will do for me, while bringing back Taayi/Pyaare) 😎

BOLD: That would be nice πŸ‘πŸΌ
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Shamoo--

Thanx alot gargi for sharing the articles!!

i am so glad to see some articles on ankush ..i hope in future more n more comes

IKR Shama,with Ankush having gone AWOL again on Insta,I was feeling really πŸ˜”
Thanks to these portals for letting us know what he is upto πŸ˜ƒ
And BTW Shama,it's Gopa 😳 not Gargi πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

He just wants to try every possible medium.
He did a bit of theatre before & then it was his dream to work in TV & so he did & now he wants to do movies.Any medium works for me as long as I get to see him πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Vanellope thumbnail

Wow Shama,what a lovely edit.It's
Well I tried to insert gifs but this forum just wouldn't let me.It just wouldn't 😑
Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Shamoo--

dont worry he will come back soon after he learns the skills that he mentioned in the article ..he wants to learn it for acting!

i just want some new pics of him to make editπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† We all do 😳😳