Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiara26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

have you watched Zain in Kyy? he can act. he may not act the same way as Ankush, but he can hold his own. it is unfortunate that he got stuck with YVR. It is his character that is horrible, but Zain will always remain ☺️

Bold: Yes, yes and yes! Ankush as Kartik Barve was pure brilliance. The energy level he brought to each scene was so exciting. No one can bring that kind of intensity to the role like Ankush did other than Rinku Mam. I miss him.

Ankush is brilliant.. belongs to a different league altogether.. miss him sorely😭
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I miss him too. Ankush is the type of actor who you get bowled over by his acting first, and end up truly enamored by his talent, and then it hits you how cute and handsome he is. ☺️
With other actors you see their beauty and then wait for their talent to develop😆
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

have you watched Zain in Kyy? he can act. he may not act the same way as Ankush, but he can hold his own. it is unfortunate that he got stuck with YVR. It is his character that is horrible, but Zain will always remain ☺️

Bold: Yes, yes and yes! Ankush as Kartik Barve was pure brilliance. The energy level he brought to each scene was so exciting. No one can bring that kind of intensity to the role like Ankush did other than Rinku Mam. I miss him.

@ Bold So true.His intensity though 👏
Vanellope thumbnail

I miss him too. Ankush is the type of actor who you get bowled over by his acting first, and end up truly enamored by his talent, and then it hits you how cute and handsome he is. ☺️

With other actors you see their beauty and then wait for their talent to develop😆

Wow man,Luxmi.God,I love your reply.
And it's true.Ankush is no doubt good looking but it was his acting that drew me in first.Boy is blessed with exceptional acting skills
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanellope

Wow man,Luxmi.God,I love your reply.
And it's true.Ankush is no doubt good looking but it was his acting that drew me in first.Boy is blessed with exceptional acting skills

It's true dear. When you meet someone in person, it is their charisma that draws you in, and for an actor to bring that kind of charisma to the character they are playing is nothing but brilliance. From his first scene to his last, YVR has always been Kartik's show. The only times I felt the show did poorly was when the focus moved away from Kartik 😆

Thank you for appreciating my reply.

Edited by luxmi_1029 - 7 years ago
Vanellope thumbnail
NEW ARTICLE

An actor should have the full package : Ankush Arora!

Actor Ankush Arora who got famous after he played the main lead Kartik of Trishula Productions is back in Mumbai post his Delhi trip. When asked about his future plan the handsome actor says,
"After playing a character like Kartik I am expecting a lot from myself so for that I also need to be more perfect. I am looking at learning many things at this stage now. For example I would like to learn martial arts and skate boarding. Because I feel an actor should have the full package. I am also looking at learning horse riding properly. Right now I am planning to go to Pondicherry where I know a place which is good in training of martial art. I have also gained weight in this last couple of years so I would also like to shed extra kilos."

So after spending few days with his family Ankush will head to Pondicherry to learn the new form of Martial art. Ankush also adds,"One of my dream is to work with Dharma Productions as they give the best debut for any newcomer in the industry as far as films are concerned. And as an actor my aim is to work for the big screen. I want to showcase my talent for broader audience."

All the best to you Ankush 🤗
Edited by Vanellope - 7 years ago
Vanellope thumbnail
ONE MORE NEW ARTICLE 😃😃

Ankush Arora's wish list for an ideal date

Popular actor Ankush Arora who was last seen as Kartik in Yeh Vaada Raha is single in reality but has a long wish list if he will ever go for a dream date with his partner. He says,"Our lives are nothing but a collection of memories. So go out there and create a lot more of them with your date every now and then. Participate in an activity that both of you haven't done yet, visit a place both of us have never been to, or even experiment with a new cuisine that you can't imagine trying! Every new memory you create together will be another exciting leaf to add into your book of romance." Indeed Romantic Ankush so what are you waiting for?

Sounds like such a fun date eh Ankush 😳😳
Edited by Vanellope - 7 years ago
Vanellope thumbnail

It's true dear. When you meet someone in person, it is their charisma that draws you in, and for an actor to bring that kind of charisma to the character they are playing is nothing but brilliance. From his first scene to his last, YVR has always been Kartik's show. The only times I felt the show did poorly was when the focus moved away from Kartik 😆

Thank you for appreciating my reply.

Wow Luxmi,your line in bold.In love with it.Ankush really is pure brilliance.He really gives it his all
@ Red,I thought I was the only one who felt that way.Those few episodes having less of Kartik,I missed him sorely.
How I miss seeing him everyday 😔

XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx alot gargi for sharing the articles!!
i am so glad to see some articles on ankush ..i hope in future more n more comes
XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Word Count: 0