agree with u

and hey did u hear him singing? if not then do
because his voice is magical
love his voice and him

The way he sang " Janam Janam " 👏😳
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I've seen his "janam janam" video. He does have a really nice voice.
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Shamoo--

agree with u

and hey did u hear him singing? if not then do
because his voice is magical
love his voice and him

Yeah... I heard him sing in some of his interviews. He is really good. Both SonKush have nice voices.
XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vanellope

The way he sang " Janam Janam " 👏😳

omg~yes!

Word Count: 1

XScarletHeartX thumbnail

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

I've seen his "janam janam" video. He does have a really nice voice.

ikr

Word Count: 1

XScarletHeartX thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

Yeah... I heard him sing in some of his interviews. He is really good. Both SonKush have nice voices.

yep they both have a very nice voice!😳
sreeya852 thumbnail
Kartiik and his his sisters ❤️ The best kind of platonic relationships to explore onscreen is that of a father and daughter or brother and sister. Kartik's love for his sisters and the importance he gave for his happiness was just 🤗
And Ankush's bonding with his onscreen sisters off screen was always adorable to watch... I wish there was a tv segment on the Barve siblings: Kartik, Shanti, Bindu, Hema and Aniket all seemed so interesting in their own ways- we saw their bond early on and got a dose of it here and there, but I would have loved to have seen more. Ankush played both a loving (Kartik) and cunning (Krishna) brother very well.

Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

Kartiik and his his sisters ❤️ The best kind of platonic relationships to explore onscreen is that of a father and daughter or brother and sister. Kartik's love for his sisters and the importance he gave for his happiness was just 🤗
And Ankush's bonding with his onscreen sisters off screen was always adorable to watch... I wish there was a tv segment on the Barve siblings: Kartik, Shanti, Bindu, Hema and Aniket all seemed so interesting in their own ways- we saw their bond early on and got a dose of it here and there, but I would have loved to have seen more. Ankush played both a loving (Kartik) and cunning (Krishna) brother very well.

That picture was such a pleasant surprise.I was so missing the gang & the fun they used to have on the sets & them sharing pics of it.Loved the pic.Miss them all so much

And you're so right.The love Kartik had for his sisters was just ❤️ .Remember how he was reluctant to marry Vishakha cause he wanted to see Bindu & Hema getting married first.
Also after he finds out about Bindu & Pyaare,the way he tells Survi about how he would talk to Bindu & Hema about what they wanted & he would be supportive of every decision of theirs.It was such a beautiful blend of Kartik's love for his sisters,a touch of pragmatism on how to deal with such a difficult situation.Also loved how although he was agitated before,now he was all calm & composed & was trying to think things over.Also love no matter how serious things might,relationships are the most important thing for Kartik.How he tries to give his relationships as many chances as it takes is remarkable

And yes,the YVR cast really enjoyed a warm bond & it showed on screen.Would have loved to see more off screen bytes of them.
sreeya852 thumbnail
The love he had for his family was an endearing quality of his, Ankush did an amazing job portraying the loving brother.
kiara26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yesterday after a long time I sat in front of d tv at 10pm.. some random channel was playing... My mom who was sitting along asked, " you hv stopped watching kartik"...
Such was d magic of Ankush... Mom knows d 10pm wala show as kartik's show, instead of its original name