Daya's love story?

..nams.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi guys..
Pleasd help me here. I am not a regular viewer of CID but when i do watch tv its CID most of the times. Usually the repeat episodes as sony never runs out showing repeats of CID.

What i am curious is about shreya and daya. They have a love a story? What happened to it? Did shreya get engaged? Did they confess?

And i read in one of the forum post that daya lost his love in early days of CID. Is it true? Which epi? Or at least wat is it about?

Am a sucker for thrillers and CID is one of my fav. Please reply

Thank you
Nams!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..nams..

Hi guys..

Pleasd help me here. I am not a regular viewer of CID but when i do watch tv its CID most of the times. Usually the repeat episodes as sony never runs out showing repeats of CID.

What i am curious is about shreya and daya. They have a love a story? What happened to it? Did shreya get engaged? Did they confess?

Daya and Shreya were shown to be in a kind of relationship till 2014 Aug. She did fast and keep a vrat and all when Daya was hospitalised. They didn't confess their so-called love to each other.. Daya came to know that Shreya's marriage is being planned with another guy and decided to write a love letter. He asked Abhijeet to give it to Shreya. But Shreya's father extracted a promise from Abhijeet not to reveal Daya's feelings to her because Shreya's father had taken a big loan from Shreya's fiance Siddharth's father and the break up of the engagement would cause Shreya's mom to have a heart attack.

Daya and Abhijeet had a big fight over Abhijeet not giving the love letter and finally they patched up. Abhijeet promised to set things right between Daya and Shreya.

After that the creatives erased the whole story from their minds. 😆

And i read in one of the forum post that daya lost his love in early days of CID. Is it true? Which epi? Or at least wat is it about?

Yes he was in a relationship in 2004 with one Sonali who unfortunately was a criminal and her gang used Daya to carry out a drug deal. Poor Daya had a major heartbreak. (search for the episodes Man on the Bus and Deadly betrayal on youtube)

Then in 2010 there was one Purvi (NOT INSP PURVI) She seemed to be an immature girl who accused Abhijeet of having murdered her brothers and even this ended without any notice. We assume that Daya and she were not compatible. (search for the episode Senior Inspector Abhijeet on youtube)

Am a sucker for thrillers and CID is one of my fav. Please reply

Thank you
Nams!

Answers in red.^
Edited by visrom - 9 years ago
..nams.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you so much for clearing things up!
Nams :)
Lovepreet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Till now, all we know is that shreya got engaged.
Daya has moved on I guess, they talk to each other sometime but it is related to cases only. there is no mention when the marriage of shreya with sidhart will happen.

The love track between daya and shreya has compltely ended.
Edited by Lovepreet1 - 8 years ago