OMG!!!!!!! I'm so overwhelmed ^_^

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi! Guys new here i'm ananya. Had noticed roshni long ago but never saw an episode b'coz i had no time but on last thursday that's exactly a week before i was preparing for my exams(which.are now.going.on) i saw this show.for yhe first time at that time there.was a scene.between raj and sam and i was surprised to see.himanshoo i thought maybe he was paired with pooja so i checked the forum.and turned out.he.is!!!!!! 😃 😳 👏 now there's no stopping i love.them.so much that i have not.missed even.a single episode after that 😃 they look so cute. His fake rudeness. Her understanding. Oh its all so.nice...i was really overwhelmed by yesterday's scenes!!!!! 😊 he was opening up to.her...my! My! Save these.two!!!!! I love them so much btw i would be.writing an os.maybe today cause tomorrow i can't cwuse of.my b'day and then.old.exams huh!!!!! 😕 anyways take care guys and decide.their.pairing name...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi Ananya Welcome to the Forum dear ... I also loved this show... I started watching it seriously and continuesly after Sameer's entry before I used to watch it kabhi-2 ... I love Roshni and Sameer together... They are amazing together...