Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Ribelle_IshRa

When is the next update coming?! TT
(Psst I don't have the app-currently- where you two are probably trying to contact me!)

YOUR ARE HERE...!!! πŸ€—

Some hours away? πŸ˜ƒ
(No? Not even twitter is working? Now that I am done with my exam, I will learn the other app soon, pakka...πŸ˜ƒ )
A.Hajnal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cooldude101

You made me laugh and cry with Cabir!😭
The only person I actually truly missed on the show was Cabir but I hadn't been able to say it out loud fearing the bashing I would face🀒

But what he understood after spending some days with her was that Nandini Murthy was a reflection of Manik Malhotra...
^^^^^^
This right on top is gold!
You couldn't have explained Manan more better than this.😳
Even through all the fiasco, I am so happy to see our Bira taking Nandu's side, understanding her like no one can and thus, proving his friendship with Manik to be the most true and purest bond ever!
Even if Manik hadn't returned, there was something which I was always sure about, Nandu would never be able to move on and forcing her to do so would definitely result in tabahi for the ones instigating her.πŸ˜†
Keep Cabira alive through your words❀️
Thank you for giving me some closure with each and every update!❀️

Huh? Why would anyone bash you for missing Cabir? 😲 He is the most loved friend of Ky2, no matter which extreme side a fan belongs to, Cabira is the FAV one for all of them, he is missed by everyone, so don't shy away from talking about him, really...😳

@Blod:- The only way to explain them, nahi? I think this is what all MaNan fans feel, and Cabir is the first one to ship them, so it has to be him who voiced this feeling. 😳

@Blue:- Haha, so true..πŸ˜†

He is, as I said in the dedication, he is being missed and will stay with us, always...
And thank you for staying with me, and reading & leaving such beautiful comments!!! πŸ€—

A.Hajnal thumbnail
@Jyotika & Ribelle:- Res-wa koh un-res-wa ph-en is that gonna hap-pen? *in Manorma Mami style* πŸ˜†

@pinkrose90:- Thank you, so much. So kind of you. πŸ€—

@MysticRiver:- You remind me of Vardhan sir (Vardhan Suryavanshi from SHQ)

Thank you. 😳
Edited by A.Hajnal - 8 years ago
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry for commenting late...
This is one heck of a story... I am intrigued, I'm hooked and I want more..

Your words are idyllic and plot is interesting... Your characters are in their elements and the flow is spellbinding.. Also you made me miss Bira a little more in your last chapter..

You be love wtiter... keep writing and please update soon.

Love
Yasna

A.Hajnal thumbnail
@lovelyyuvi10:- Thank you for the lovely comment. I miss him too, we all do, so much. Glad you liked the update. 😳

And you keep reading and smiling! πŸ€—

@Konpal:- Thank you for reading and commenting! 😳

Can't say anything else than "word" to everything you have said. That is exactly how I see and feel for him. He is the most special character!
A.Hajnal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankahee

Lovely update, really enjoyed reading about Cabir. His character has empathy towards all. Seems like he understands the situation and people well. Nice to see him root for Nandini and Manik, maybe he will help them reconnect back again. I am still waiting for them to be back together, at least those two know that the Manik is still alive? This is what i understood. It is not a delusion right? Next chapter soon please. 😳

I am so glad you like him, he is THE most fav character of mine (besides Manik, but that you know already πŸ˜†)

@Bold:- He is all of that and more, but just for the people he loves...There has been a tremendous growth in his character in the show, so really, he is an interesting one!

Oh, that is so for sure, you will read in the next chapters, he is the first person to ship them in the show, and is the first fan, so he is going to be all ready to do anything for them.

@Red:- That is for me to know and you to find out, Muhaha!!! 😈

Thank you for reading and commenting and do everything you do! πŸ€—
A.Hajnal thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Sorry for commenting late...

This is one heck of a story... I am intrigued, I'm hooked and I want more..

Your words are idyllic and plot is interesting... Your characters are in their elements and the flow is spellbinding.. Also you made me miss Bira a little more in your last chapter..

You be love wtiter... keep writing and please update soon.

Love
Yasna

Yasna, you aren't late, still in time...πŸ˜†

Haha, glad I can do that, and make you comment in such amazing ways...You always come up with so many beautiful words to praise me that I feel on the top of the world! *In Anil Kapoor style* πŸ˜†

Really, thank you, for such beautiful comments and always making me feel so good about my writing. πŸ€—

I will update in some hours, so you don't have to wait for so long...πŸ˜†

Ribelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Reswa
The way you want it LELEL

(Psst I feel like we're talking about different apps)(Anyway, I'll be home soon fingers crossed) (huggies ki baarish)
A.Hajnal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ribelle_IshRa

Reswa
The way you want it LELEL

(Psst I feel like we're talking about different apps)(Anyway, I'll be home soon fingers crossed) (huggies ki baarish)

You... *shaking head in disproval*

You are a mysterious blend of sand and air,
Invisible like air,
Ungraspable like sand,
Always out of reach, but present everywhere...Hamesha!!!

(Ah, maybe...πŸ˜• lol) (You are out of town or the net is being evil to you? Come home soon...) (*Hugs ka tufaan*)
A.Hajnal thumbnail
A/N:- Sorry for the late update, I am going to update in an hour or so...😳