Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
You made me miss cabir so much😭
I hope Nandu's suffering ends soon
Cooldude101 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
You made me laugh and cry with Cabir!😭
The only person I actually truly missed on the show was Cabir but I hadn't been able to say it out loud fearing the bashing I would face🤢
But what he understood after spending some days with her was that Nandini Murthy was a reflection of Manik Malhotra...
^^^^^^
This right on top is gold!
You couldn't have explained Manan more better than this.😳
Even through all the fiasco, I am so happy to see our Bira taking Nandu's side, understanding her like no one can and thus, proving his friendship with Manik to be the most true and purest bond ever!
Even if Manik hadn't returned, there was something which I was always sure about, Nandu would never be able to move on and forcing her to do so would definitely result in tabahi for the ones instigating her.😆
Keep Cabira alive through your words❤️
Thank you for giving me some closure with each and every update!❤️

tomar.vidushi thumbnail
this chapter was a treat to read ...n especially because it was dedicated to my fav cabiraaa..I love his loyalty towards his best frnd n the way he still care about his love ...he is a true gem
Thnk u sooo much for the pm
I really loved it
pinkrose90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
You are an amazing writer! Great job! Cabir is so sweet. Update soon!
lovelyyuvi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing update...
loved it...
u made me to miss cabira soo much..!!!! sigh...!!!
please continue as soon as possible..!!
keep writing nd smiling... :)
Konpal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for the pm! This update is magical..
I have always been in love with Cabir.. besides Manan, he has been my favourite character on the show. . I miss him so much and this update made me feel his character again .. He will always be the greatest friend and the most sensible person in fab 5 for me..

Please update the next part soon :)
Ankahee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update, really enjoyed reading about Cabir. His character has empathy towards all. Seems like he understands the situation and people well. Nice to see him root for Nandini and Manik, maybe he will help them reconnect back again. I am still waiting for them to be back together, at least those two know that the Manik is still alive? This is what i understood. It is not a delusion right? Next chapter soon please. 😳
Ribelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
When is the next update coming?! TT
(Psst I don't have the app-currently- where you two are probably trying to contact me!)
A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@mairaallauddin:- Your comment never cease to make me smile, so cute you are...Thank you...!!! 🤗

@shar1988:- I miss him too, so much...Don't worry, we are just some chapters away, and then you will see what I have in mind...😃 lol

Thank you for always commenting...!!! 🤗

@tomar.vidushi:- WORD, he is a true gem and my fav character too, after Manik, of course...But I love that kid, so much...I am glad you love it, thank you for reading...!!! 🤗
Edited by A.Hajnal - 8 years ago