Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: A.Hajnal

@Ankahee:- Hey you, you read it, for me...Thank you, so much. 🤗

Haha, believe me, I have written AsYa fanfiction too...I have all the chapters written and was planning to post it when the whole drama happened, KSG was not Asad anymore and mera dil thoth gaya, and I left the story un-posted...🥺

Why am I alive to read this?? 🥺

POST IT RIGHT NOW I DONT CARE 😡
Cooldude101 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you so much for this update! I had lost hope about you updating but you did and here you can clearly imagine me smiling with my 32 not-so-White teeth all because of you!
This story is amazing and the way you write is amazing, and there is the reason of me fan girling all over your work. (You can get annoyed by my nosiness sometimes, warning you in advance)
Thank you for reading my thoughts on this gem and then also appreciating it, I feel honoured.
Now coming to what I have waited for so long,
This chapter
Nandini is the ultimate and most pure hearted lover a guy like manik could find, and now when they are unsure about his existence, I know Nandini will always preserve him, dead or not. I loved the way you have shown the bond of Fab 5 with Nandu, they have become the shield she needs to hide her vulnerability and sadness.
This story is going to be amazing and I can already feel myself imagining the way you will make my Manan meet.
God! This will drive me crazy! Update sooner this time, and assure me you won't leave it undone. I am kind of emotional when it comes to getting proper closure which now the show is screwing us over with.*sigh*
I love it and I love you, even though I don't know you. I have fallen for your writing and there's no going back on that ;)
A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@shar1988:- Thank you for your kind words. Will do. 😳

@MysticRiver:- Thank you.

@mairaallauddin:- Thank you so much. I will update as soon as I can. 😊
A.Hajnal thumbnail
@bashful_moon:- Aww, so kind of you. Your words mean so much. I am so glad you like the way I write, thank you. 😳

"But what has stood out for me is that it is evokes the feeling of what next while I read it but at the same time my heart is at peace.. your words have that calming soothing effects amid all the turmoils going in Manan's life..." <---- THIS...

Every word of yours maks me sing with joy...🤗
A.Hajnal thumbnail

Originally posted by: tomar.vidushi

I m seriously amazed ...I mean how can sme1 write smthng soo beautiful like dis ...it was beyond words ..I ws really crying while reading this..
You r truly an amazing writer ...god bless you
N please update soon

Thank you, so much. And know that your words are making me smile like a crazy person. So kind of you to say that. 😳
A.Hajnal thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Why am I alive to read this?? 🥺

POST IT RIGHT NOW I DONT CARE 😡

Haha, such a melodrama...😆

Joh hukum, but I don't even remember where I saved it. And anyway, it has been more than 2 years since I wrote that one, abhi toh even I don't remember the story. But I will write something new after I am done with this FF. Only for ya, kiddo. 🤗

A.Hajnal thumbnail
@Cooldude101:- Aww, so cute. I am sorry I kept you waiting. But I assure you, I have no intention to leave this story in the middle. This is my MaNan closure too, not only yours. I am going to give you all and myself that, so don't worry. I may update late, but I will try to do it as soon as I can. 😃

And believe me, I am not going to get annoyed. I love reading your thoughts, its makes me want to update soon, knowing that there is someone waiting for it, impatiently. 😳

Haha, that is so sweet of you, I love you too for loving my writing. 🤗

I will be honoured if I can give you all the closure we are searching and craving for.
-Loq- thumbnail
RES
Coz Bachi wants me to read and also I loveee the title
Also I haven't see you liking my updates nowadays, isn't it good enough??😕
If you are confused which story I am talking about its Our Chance to Love😳

And Seher Shandaaar released😃

I havent got to watch it though🤢

A.Hajnal thumbnail

Originally posted by: loquacious_me

RES
Coz Bachi wants me to read and also I loveee the title
Also I haven't see you liking my updates nowadays, isn't it good enough??😕
If you are confused which story I am talking about its Our Chance to Love😳

And Seher Shandaaar released😃

I havent got to watch it though🤢

Wait, kion si Bachi? Who made you check out this story? I have to thank her, properly...☺️ lol

I remember your MaNan ff, its in my list "to-read". So, yes, I plan to read it all before the start of Nov. I can't wait for updates, maza nahi aata if I don't get to read some chapters ek saath...So, your ff is going to be attacked anytime this week...😃

YESss...🥳 Germany and France main bhi, bas Italy main nahi hui... So, Me too. I haven't watched, yet. But you have to give me your review when/if you do, ok? 🤓

-Loq- thumbnail

Originally posted by: A.Hajnal

Wait, kion si Bachi? Who made you check out this story? I have to thank her, properly...☺️ lol

I remember your MaNan ff, its in my list "to-read". So, yes, I plan to read it all before the start of Nov. I can't wait for updates, maza nahi aata if I don't get to read some chapters ek saath...So, your ff is going to be attacked anytime this week...😃

YESss...🥳 Germany and France main bhi, bas Italy main nahi hui... So, Me too. I haven't watched, yet. But you have to give me your review when/if you do, ok? 🤓

Hayeee
You remember me so much feeelsss
Yea well you are a part of MaNan At and you don't know Bachi; TheShipWeirdo aka Suha
You better leave a long long comment and it has already updated 12 chapters...Let my exams get over and I am going to wrap it pretty soon...Before my burdaayyy

CHeck my other FF too..I will make you read everythinggg
I love those long comments full of my tarriff

I so want to watch it..All the time I am humming Gulaboo
Probabaly after my exams finish...6th November come soon plzzz..
The I wiill marathon so many books, watch all those american series and gush all dayyy
OMG..I am so exciteddd

And yea we probabaly need to catch up soon too