Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
@Tishyy:- You were here the second I update as somehow you knew I will...Thank you for reminding me to edit the title for the update. And thank you for your sweet words. 😳

@MysticRiver:- I am so glad to have you as one of the people who are reading my story. I always see your names in the "like" list of all the best stories on Fanfiction forum. Thank you. 🤗

Edited by A.Hajnal - 8 years ago
A.Hajnal thumbnail
@Ribelle_IshRa:- Next update ka time aagaya and you still haven't un-res...!!! 😆

@Jyotika95:- Jyotikaaa...*hugs back*

Awieee, sachi sachi you are saying that or this is the advantage that I have of being your friend? 😆

I know, we always has a fan-girl conv whenever that happened. And what happened, yeh toh next-next update main you will get to know...Baki ke liye wait karo...😃 lol
Edited by A.Hajnal - 8 years ago
A.Hajnal thumbnail
@shar1988 :- Haha, I wish the same... 😳

But really, thank you. That is a huge compliment for me...🤗

I really think and believe that we fans come up with things worthy of MaNan, more than these Cvs could/can...I would love to be proven wrong, but abhi tak toh they haven't earned our trust.

@Cooldude101:- Thank you, so much. I love the way always tell what your thought are on the update...And thank you, for reading and fan girl-ing over my story...🤗
A.Hajnal thumbnail

@sharon.babu:- Thank you for reading and thank you for the comment. You will find out who and who soon enough. 😳

@suraiya77:- Thank you so much for your kind words, really...!!! 🤗

@mairaallauddin:- Thank you. Will update soon. :)

A.Hajnal thumbnail
@Ankahee:- Hey you, you read it, for me...Thank you, so much. 🤗

Haha, believe me, I have written AsYa fanfiction too...I have all the chapters written and was planning to post it when the whole drama happened, KSG was not Asad anymore and mera dil thoth gaya, and I left the story un-posted...🥺

@anushkamahato:- Start hai, that is why everything isn't clear, but after 1-2 chapters, you will understand more...And about what you asked, well, I will say ke wait and read, you will get to know soon...😳

I am glad you read it, and don't worry, I don't plan to leave the story anytime soon...Not before I end it, In sha Allah...
A.Hajnal thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I loved Chachi's pov. This is such a beautiful story. Thank you for the PM, please do PM me about further updates.
Edited by shar1988 - 8 years ago
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Your writing skill demands appreciations... Kudos.
This is one of the most intriguing ffs I have read so far... Beautiful...

But what has stood out for me is that it is evokes the feeling of what next while I read it but at the same time my heart is at peace.. your words have that calming soothing effects amid all the turmoils going in Manan's life..

Also, each character is in his/her element, writing is eloquent and the flow is amazing..

I am looking forward to reading more of it... soon.

# Good luck n god bless

tomar.vidushi thumbnail
I m seriously amazed ...I mean how can sme1 write smthng soo beautiful like dis ...it was beyond words ..I ws really crying while reading this..
You r truly an amazing writer ...god bless you
N please update soon
mairaallauddin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Loved it
Update the next part soon