Superb update

Loved it

Loved the update

Waiting for the next part

Update the next part soon

Ankahee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Lovely writing, and such an impactful update, I was planning to leave another res 😳, but couldn't.
You are really on spot with descriptive narrative, it gets the to the reader, the characters, of course we now feel familiarity with, is beyond the familiar, they are now people we probably know, how else can one read and not wish and root for Nandini to find Manik, and not feel the bond and quiet camaraderie of kabir. The story and writing, both are working in such good affinity with each other. Looking forward to next update and discovering Manik with your writing, till now this character has been in story as third person, elusive and a memory that others are keeping alive. Time to resurrect from memories, I guess 😊

Btw, love the quotes you use with every chapter. They are like little mysteries I get as bonuses. 😳
Like that Forrest Gump's box of chocolates...we don't what we are going to get 😊
Edited by Ankahee - 8 years ago
A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@shreya31:- Thank you so much. They will, they will...

Cabir is someone who steals hearts and inspires us to be better friends & human...

@aishwa04:- Wow, Thank you so much...

@ershilpavyas:- Thank you so much...Your words means a lot...😳
A.Hajnal thumbnail
@bhagupur:- Thank you so much for reading and for you beautiful words...And for always bringing a smile on my face with your blessing & best wishes...I hope and pray for the same for you! πŸ€—

@gudda_k:- I hope I will be able to describe her happiness the best too...Thank you so much for your words. 😳

@payal94:- Thank you so much, Payal...😳
Edited by A.Hajnal - 8 years ago
A.Hajnal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cooldude101

God help me!😭
I cry with yearning yaar.
They will meet and I don't know I'll be able to believe it then, what if that's another illusion?
Won't she break again? The barrier that held her emotions would break and she wouldn't know who to hold, who to cry on?😭
Manik, you better remember her face, her laugh and your hameshas.😑
I can't feel shit, the feelzzz are basically eating me up.😭
Hey Bhagwan! Daya kar hum par!😭
This kiddo better be satisfied! I want a late christmas gift, make them meet ASAP!
Cabir, where can you buy one? Ebay offering at some price kya?
Love you loads for listening or rather reading to this shitty rantπŸ˜†

God, you are a mess, kid...Come here... πŸ€—

I love when you fan-girl them so much...And are so involved in the story...I does wonders to the confidence of the writer in me...And it also pushes me to do my best...So thank you, so much, for always being here and waiting and dreaming about MaNan...

Haha...Dude, do you know it's a sin to have any doubts on the love Manik has for his Nandini...πŸ€“

Just a few steps away they are...Just a few...

Oh, I wish...I so wish ke Ebay pe offer hota...But a Cabir is hard to find...He is unique and so, so precious...

Haha, I love you too, for being such an amazing reader and for always 'ranting'...😳 I love listening you, even your rants...πŸ€—
A.Hajnal thumbnail
@Boo131:- Thank you. 😳

@noor.21:- Thank you so much, Noor...That's so kind of you to think about the story so much...πŸ€—

Haha, I think it's also because people have stopped reading FFs...But really, thank you so for kinds words...😳

@mairaallauddin:- Thank you so much...So glad that you liked the update...😳
A.Hajnal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankahee

Lovely writing, and such an impactful update, I was planning to leave another res 😳, but couldn't.

You are really on spot with descriptive narrative, it gets the to the reader, the characters, of course we now feel familiarity with, is beyond the familiar, they are now people we probably know, how else can one read and not wish and root for Nandini to find Manik, and not feel the bond and quiet camaraderie of kabir. The story and writing, both are working in such good affinity with each other. Looking forward to next update and discovering Manik with your writing, till now this character has been in story as third person, elusive and a memory that others are keeping alive. Time to resurrect from memories, I guess 😊

Btw, love the quotes you use with every chapter. They are like little mysteries I get as bonuses. 😳
Like that Forrest Gump's box of chocolates...we don't what we are going to get 😊

Haha, so the update made you un-res...That is a huge compliment for me...Even though your kindness has more to do with it than anything else...πŸ˜†

Your words, Dude...Your words...They give me a high that nothing else can...You are always so genurse with your words and so encouraging...And nothing makes me more happy than making you feel connected with the characters that are so precious to me...😳

I can-t wait, I CAN NOT wait to introduce you to Manik...He is amazing... Makes me speechless...Even though I doubt I can do justice to this character, I hope and wish to at least show you a glimpse of him with my writing...Enough to make you know him, if not you fall for him...

The attempt is to convey the purpose of the chapter in the quotes...πŸ˜ƒ But I am so glad you like them. I know your love for good quotes, so I try to come up with something new everytime, a few times to also show off the writers I know...πŸ˜†

Like 'Luigi Pirandello' is my fav Italian writer...I did my college thesis on his works...He is the experts on madness, Identity, social pressure and so much more...An amazing writer he was...I will post my fav quotes of him with Manik...I have saved the best ones for him...Wait for them, you are going to love those ones...😳

"We all grasp on to a single idea of ourselves, the way aging people dye their hair. It's no matter that this dye doesn't fool you. My lady, you don't dye your hair to deceive other people, or to fool yourself, but rather to cheat your image in your mirror a little."

Luigi Pirandello, Enrico IV - Diana e la Tuda

A.Hajnal thumbnail
Because posting and editing on IF takes more time than writing the chapter! πŸ₯Ί
Edited by A.Hajnal - 8 years ago
A.Hajnal thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

shreya31 thumbnail
Firstly, I dunno wat to say!! It is an awesome build up, the journey of Nandini inching closer to Manik slow & steady, her emotions, her belief, Cabir' belief in Manan, Cabir' emotions related to the accident, his need for Man-ek as friend, brother, confidante!!!!! Each n every emotion is so well potrayed tht every reader wud hv had a sad smile on their face while reading the part about cabir's anguish.
The Man-ek symbolism continues😊
As always, Cabir is love😳his last thought in his sub-conscious, it ws bang on!!
M so glad m reading something as beautiful as ur story!! I love ur writing n i also like tht quotes tht u use in the chapters😊 i really wanna know how do u find quotes whch r apt for each chapter???
Ll b waiting for the next chapter😳
I hope i m the first to comment like last timeπŸ˜›