noor.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
You are an amazing writer.
bhagupur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome awesome story. .

Looking forward to seeing how it will unfold. .

Thanks for sharing this with us.

Stay blessed dear.

Thanks.

Cooldude101 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Today I remembered why Navya was her best friend, why Rishabh was the kid she had taken care of and brought up with her love and the bond that they shared is beyond amazing. Why I fell in love with Chacha and Chachi, the family one would look upto.
You are a fairy and this story needs the light soon, Godmother.
I am going nuts without Manik's POV, I want him to see and feel his other half too. I don't only want it to be Nandini, brawling her eyes out as she finds him and loses him again, to his confounded bloody memory.
The ending made me tear up so bad. What I wouldn't give for this to be portrayed on screen by our MaNan. Why didn't you write this earlier, the Cvs would have read this, stalked it and then made the story better and bearable.
Oh Lord, get me my happiness, my Manan back, ASAP!
A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nikhuarora

Awesome dear! 👏
I today only started reading your story and trust me I fell in love with it! 😳
You mentioned you are not a writer but after reading this, I can't believe that!
The way you penned it, the way you describe each and every character's POV. Hats off dear! ⭐️
Keep it up and continue soon. 😊

Welcome, the new reader! 😳

Thank you so much. I am glad you enjoyed the chapters posted till yet, reading all in one go always gives us the better view on things, but also makes us impatient for the next happenings. I hope I will be able to give you readings worthy to make you stick around till the end. 😳
A.Hajnal thumbnail
@Monstuholic4evr:- Haha, yes, but also to you and me, for having such amazingly delicious taste, nahi? 😉

@noor.21:- Thank you so much, Noor. Your kind words mean a lot! 😳

@bhagupur:- Glad you are liking it so far. Thank, you, for reading it and for your wishes. So sweet! 🤗
Tadibaaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey nice story update soon
A.Hajnal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cooldude101

Today I remembered why Navya was her best friend, why Rishabh was the kid she had taken care of and brought up with her love and the bond that they shared is beyond amazing. Why I fell in love with Chacha and Chachi, the family one would look up to.

You are a fairy and this story needs the light soon, Godmother.
I am going nuts without Manik's POV, I want him to see and feel his other half too. I don't only want it to be Nandini, brawling her eyes out as she finds him and loses him again, to his confounded bloody memory.
The ending made me tear up so bad. What I wouldn't give for this to be portrayed on screen by our MaNan. Why didn't you write this earlier, the Cvs would have read this, stalked it and then made the story better and bearable.
Oh Lord, get me my happiness, my Manan back, ASAP!

Dude, did I ever told you that you make me smile like a crazy person? I have, haven't I? 😆

I hear you...Navya, Rishab and Chacha & Chachi, they had been there for her for such a long time but then suddenly they weren't...They were supposed to be her aapne, closer ones but then don't what happened, they weren't there anymore. I think we all felt that, and that is why I wanted some of them in this story. Glad you liked it. 😳

Awww...*blushes* I am trying, ma sweet kiddo, I am trying to do my best to write fast and reach that day when they meet each other again, to never ever separate...just a 2-3 chapters more...🤗

Awww, that's a huge compliment. And believe me, at one time, I have prayed that they will stalk this story, I didn't mind it at all if they even took all the credit but that never happened because first, the idea of this story came to me when people were trending to bring Parth back...2nd, because they ended Ky2 too soon and so suddenly. I still can't believe it ended, in such a way that left us with just a feeling of emptiness, as if we have been robbed of something very precious...
Edited by A.Hajnal - 8 years ago
A.Hajnal thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

bhagupur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for om.dear
This is very unique story. ..

Many things happen in maniks life ..

He lost somewhere. ..

Nabdni was trying to find him desperately. .

Cabir is genius friend.

Looking forward to seeing if manik would be fine soon.

Looking forward to seeing more soon.

Thanks for sharing this awesome chapter.

Stay blessed dear.

Thanks.

gudda_k thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really nice update...truly lived it...
Hope manik will be fine soon...
Continue soon Will be waiting anxiously for next update
Thanks for pm ...:):):):)