Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Cooldude101

Okay so basically I have tears streaming down my face in a pace that is too fast for me to wipe them off.
It's heartbreaking how the two selfish members of Fuddu 5 have replaced Manik by Nandini in their lives and started to resent him. But alas, the people show their true colours at the end, don't they!
I am so sure that the day, Nandini's soul returns to her gloriously, we will see them both kissing his feet but till then the damage they would've done by their words would be irreparable and would result in them being thrown out by Manik forever. This thought gives me peace.
Cabir is what one asks for when they cry for true friends. He understood, didn't try to make her understand. He knew, he bonded, he found his long lost friend's soul residing within his girl.
Mukti isn't wrong nor is she right, she is doing what she feels is what's best for Nandu. Letting her decide.
I believe that these clouds of despair will disperse soon, only if the god of this FF allows it too, so please get me my smile, my Manan back, soon.

Dude, have I ever told you that your comments make me smile and excited to, charge me to write the next chapters...Thank you so much for always leaving such beautiful comments...I have no words to tell how much you being a reader makes me HAPPY!!! 🤗

@Bold:- Haha, God of this FF? And who would that be? 😆 But yes, AMEN to that, I pray for that too...😳

Cooldude101 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A.Hajnal

Dude, have I ever told you that your comments make me smile and excited to, charge me to write the next chapters...Thank you so much for always leaving such beautiful comments...I have no words to tell how much you being a reader makes me HAPPY!!! 🤗

@Bold:- Haha, God of this FF? And who would that be? 😆 But yes, AMEN to that, I pray for that too...😳

And your replies leave me blushing for hours😳
Trust me I couldn't be happier myself for being a reader to this oh so perfect story! *sigh*😳
A.Hajnal thumbnail
@suraiya77:- Thank you so much for reading and commenting! 😳

@BetsySMathew:- Thank you for the lovely comments, glad you enjoyed the update! 🤗

@MysticRiver:- Thank you! 😊
A.Hajnal thumbnail
@Konpal:- Glad you enjoyed the update. That was the intent, the characters were lost for a reason or other, we never got to see them as they should have been shown. Thank you! 🤗

@mairaallauddin:- Thank you so much for reading and commenting! 😳

@lovelyyuvi10:- WORD, Mukti is the confused soul, always have been. Thank you so much for always reading and for such lovely comments... 🤗
A.Hajnal thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Heyaa writer...Hope u are keeping well..

Thanks for the last chapter. Although there were no Manan therein, it is still my favorite chapter...

Cabir is a sweetheart, Mukti is ever confused, Alya is swallow and Dhruv is a douche... Confirmed once again...

I loved the bonding between Nandini and Bira... Two people who understood and stood by Manik throughout. The ones who still have Manik in their memories and still love him unconditionally... two people who found each other to share mutual yet unified grief... the family to each other..

Amazingly written and wonderfully portrayed...

This is my favorite chapter so far.. You have this very rarely seen knack capturing the abstract and depicting them so effortlessly. Kudos to you...

I will not ask for a certain thing or even advise you how this story should shape... This is your brainchild and only you can decide how to mold and nurture it.. So, I shall just look forward to seeing this precocious child grow beautifully in very able hands..

I hate it when I am made to wait too long.. However, I understand that good writing requires a considerable time..

Good luck n god bless
Yasna

Heyyaa reader! 🤗

Hope you are doing well, too! Anytime, I say and thank you for reading and loving the chapter so much. I am so gald you like the chapter so much, I was a lil worried about it as while writing it I felt I was more of MaNan-fangirling than writing...

@bold:- Your words make me blush, as always...And I say what I always feel when I read your comment > "I feel on the top of the world! *A.Kapoor style*

Thank you so much, Yasna. You are too kind, so sweet, so giving...
I will try to update as soon as I can...😳
A.Hajnal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankahee

Res 😊

Complex and layered. Such nice long read. Enjoyed it. Really nice to read the dynamics of friendship in the group. How the arch evolved. Very interesting. It's true of most friendships, and probably most relations, it's a natural click, and sometimes one has to work on it, and it can last in both cases to break. All relations keep changing and evolving, some grow, others break and then come back again, it's all part of life and how things are, you captured all shades beautifully, how friendships can fall apart, and sometimes grow midst chaos and grief. All stages are important, we learn from them.

Really like how Cabir and Nandini bonded, their common ground, Manik being the glue. Grief is very personal and everyone deals with it in their own ways. And this part brought them together, sharing their joys and sorrows. Really nice to read this part.

Seems like Mukti went through a lot of growing up too.

Waiting for the next chapter. Do update soon. 😊

I feel like reading your comments day and night, again and again. There is so much depth in your words, so much of wisdom...Always make me doubt that issa toh nahi that you are commenting on someone else's writing...😆

@bold:- WORD... I have always been in awe the way you have analyzed what you have read, and it makes me so proud that it's something I have written that makes you share your words with me. But then again, for me, you are always so generous with your words and time. Thank you, for everything! 🤗

A.Hajnal thumbnail

Originally posted by: noor.21

Nice update. Your hold on the language is wonderful.

Glad you liked the update. Thank you, so much! 😳

Originally posted by: Cooldude101

I am going to cry my eyes out I swear. This is so heart wrenching it almost feels like all of this is happening right now. These are the emotions that I felt were needed to be conveyed when shit happened on KYY. You are amazing, a freaking rockstar!

I don't mind stalking this page everyday for an update.
Just don't leave us hanging. I swear, I won't be able to live without it.
Love it to no ends. Please continue.

@Bold:- WORD, so true...We never got what we should have and that is the reason that pushed me to write...

Haha, and I don't mind this page being stalked...😆
If I leave you hanging, I will be leaving myself hanging too, I won't be able to live without it, too...So yes, that is not going to happen, jab tak hai jaan... lol
A.Hajnal thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

AdreamerA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome dear! 👏
I today only started reading your story and trust me I fell in love with it! 😳
You mentioned you are not a writer but after reading this, I can't believe that!
The way you penned it, the way you describe each and every character's POV. Hats off dear! ⭐️
Keep it up and continue soon. 😊
Edited by nikhuarora - 8 years ago
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A.Hajnal

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">For the update? I didn't know that you did read it too...😳</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">P.s...No matter what, no matter how many times, but I always stop and stare at you siggies...</font>

😆 all the credit goes to the makers