Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Cooldude101 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Okay so basically I have tears streaming down my face in a pace that is too fast for me to wipe them off.
It's heartbreaking how the two selfish members of Fuddu 5 have replaced Manik by Nandini in their lives and started to resent him. But alas, the people show their true colours at the end, don't they!
I am so sure that the day, Nandini's soul returns to her gloriously, we will see them both kissing his feet but till then the damage they would've done by their words would be irreparable and would result in them being thrown out by Manik forever. This thought gives me peace.
Cabir is what one asks for when they cry for true friends. He understood, didn't try to make her understand. He knew, he bonded, he found his long lost friend's soul residing within his girl.
Mukti isn't wrong nor is she right, she is doing what she feels is what's best for Nandu. Letting her decide.
I believe that these clouds of despair will disperse soon, only if the god of this FF allows it too, so please get me my smile, my Manan back, soon.
A_Crazy_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ders seldom a fanfic dat touches my heart n u my dear amaze me wid ur work. So serene n beautiful dat it touches d core of u n want u to c Manan together away from all dis.
Beautiful...just beautiful.
Konpal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Your words are truly blissful.. Never have I enjoyed reading Fab3 this much before.. Cabir has always been my fav so any update on him will always be enjoyable.. but the way u wrote about Mukti and Alya reminded me of season 1.. I miss it so much.. thanx for the pm and please update the next soon
mairaallauddin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Superb update
Loved it
Loved the update
Update the next part soon
Ribelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A.Hajnal

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">You...*shaking head in disproval*</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">You are a mysterious blend of sand and air,</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Invisible like air,</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Ungraspable like sand,</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Always out of reach, but present everywhere...Hamesha!!!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">(Ah, maybe...😕lol) (You are out of town or the net is being evil to you? Come home soon...) (*Hugs katufaan*)</font>

You are overestimating my worth 😆 😆
But I loved what you wrote <3 :')

How are you? This is going grrreat!!
Ah I'd say it's a combination of both? I'm forever doomed.
P.s. Another week, wifey/hubby :( hahahaha
I'm so embarrassed by the reservations I keep throwing around here >< eeks also by how much I've been staying away

Totally for A.Hajnal's eyes only. I hope no one pays attention to this emotional exchange except her and maybe an elusive certain someone. (Oooh so hypocritical of me lel)
A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ribelle_IshRa

You are overestimating my worth 😆 😆
But I loved what you wrote <3 :')

How are you? This is going grrreat!!
Ah I'd say it's a combination of both? I'm forever doomed.
P.s. Another week, wifey/hubby :( hahahaha
I'm so embarrassed by the reservations I keep throwing around here >< eeks also by how much I've been staying away

Totally for A.Hajnal's eyes only. I hope no one pays attention to this emotional exchange except her and maybe an elusive certain someone. (Oooh so hypocritical of me lel)

Ah, you always say that, and then I tell you you to 'meri nazar se dekho'
Haha, kinda...😆
P.s...Ah, A WEEk, see what you being away does to me? Dude, I write odes in your yaad... lol So be back soon...😳

Haha, yes, mine and woh's eyes only...Bas Miyan/biwi and humara Kazi...😆

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Heyaa writer...Hope u are keeping well..
Thanks for the last chapter. Although there were no Manan therein, it is still my favorite chapter...

Cabir is a sweetheart, Mukti is ever confused, Alya is swallow and Dhruv is a douche... Confirmed once again...

I loved the bonding between Nandini and Bira... Two people who understood and stood by Manik throughout. The ones who still have Manik in their memories and still love him unconditionally... two people who found each other to share mutual yet unified grief... the family to each other..

Amazingly written and wonderfully portrayed...

This is my favorite chapter so far.. You have this very rarely seen knack capturing the abstract and depicting them so effortlessly. Kudos to you...

I will not ask for a certain thing or even advise you how this story should shape... This is your brainchild and only you can decide how to mold and nurture it.. So, I shall just look forward to seeing this precocious child grow beautifully in very able hands..

I hate it when I am made to wait too long.. However, I understand that good writing requires a considerable time..

Good luck n god bless
Yasna
Edited by bashful_moon - 8 years ago
Ankahee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res 😊
Complex and layered. Such nice long read. Enjoyed it. Really nice to read the dynamics of friendship in the group. How the arch evolved. Very interesting. It's true of most friendships, and probably most relations, it's a natural click, and sometimes one has to work on it, and it can last in both cases ot break. All relations keep changing and evolving, some grow, others break and then come back again, it's all part of life and how things are, you captured all shades beautifully, how friendships can fall apart, and sometimes grow midst chaos and grief. All stages are important, we learn from them.

Really like how Cabir and Nandini bonded, their common ground, Manik being the glue. Grief is very personal and everyone deals with it in their own ways. And this part brought them together, sharing their joys and sorrows. Really nice to read this part.

Seems like Mukti went through a lot of growing up too.

Waiting for the next chapter. Do update soon. 😊
Edited by Ankahee - 8 years ago
Ankahee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Looking forward to next update.😳