Gautam Rode is Karna

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
Gautam Rode is TV's new Karn: There's a sudden twist in the tale of Siddharth Kumar Tewary's mythological show 'Suryaputra Karn'. Till now, news was that Aditya Redij was finalised to play the grown-up Karn. However, the production house has now roped in Gautam Rode for the role. He will be entering the show post the second time leap. Incidentally, Gautam was the original choice for the role, but the deal didn't materialise back then. Says a source, "Since he was shooting for 'Mahakumbh' at that time, he didn't have dates for the show. It was only when the producers went back to their original choice, did the actor give his nod to the project." Gautam confirms, "I believe in playing different characters and Karn is different from the ones I have played so far. Also, I like the fact that it's a finite series like my previous show 'Mahakumbh'. I am looking forward to being seen in a different avatar." Interestingly, Gautam happens to be the only actor on the small screen, predominantly a woman's medium, who has played three title roles " Saraswatichandra, Rudra (Mahakumbh) and now Karn " in a row.
- Neha Maheshwri

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/In-Out-TV-celebs-onboard-quit-or-kicked-out/photostory/49047771.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
wow.. if confirmed then great news...πŸ˜ƒ
mnx12 thumbnail
It'll be a get together of MB lovers once again. Be it MB or Suryaputra Karna, the character admirers will debate once again irrespective of original or fictional story line being followed.
Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
Most Karna lovers have left this show already, for varying reasons.  That's the reason this forum just has 7 pages,  as opposed to the 100+ pages MB had.
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That's a great news for a Karna devotee and a fan girl πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³

Always proud to be Karna devotee &

proud to be Gautam fan πŸ˜ƒ

panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mnx12

It'll be a get together of MB lovers once again. Be it MB or Suryaputra Karna, the character admirers will debate once again irrespective of original or fictional story line being followed.

I think the show has reached such a stage there's nothing left to debateπŸ˜†

it's better to concentrate on fan fictions πŸ˜†   

Edited by panchaali - 8 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: panchaali

I think the show has reached such a stage there's nothing left to debateπŸ˜†

it's better to concentrate on fan fictions πŸ˜†   

May be when the grown up Karna, Arjun etc are shown, there will be something to debate.
If not the content, their acting skills will surely give something to discuss. πŸ˜†

Just saw this pic. Karna's look
https://www.facebook.com/sonytelevision/photos/a.135550973134341.16755.122069694482469/977329112289852/?type=3
Edited by mnx12 - 8 years ago
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Tfs  i dint like the show has been turn out. But still waiting or gauti to enter. Cant compare the forum with mb.bcos mb was about all characters so there was many topics to discuss but this show is omly about karna.
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamenco

Tfs  i dint like the show has been turn out. But still waiting or gauti to enter. Cant compare the forum with mb.bcos mb was about all characters so there was many topics to discuss but this show is omly about karna.

True. MB was about all characters. That's the main difference.
1Rockstar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tfs.. great news.. hope they choose a good actor for Krishna and Arjun too..