Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

isha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: DivianTanz_Divz

Divzy is the best in emotional acting. Best of all.. among actor and actresses all👏.
Pregnancy track has potential.. but I feel CVs will mess it up again with 15 mins of Shagu per epi. We will hardly get IshRa😆.
Yeah, Shagu is most disgusting when she is with Rama.. I can't tolerate Shagu around Raman or Ishita😡.

skip it dear 😉 i dot it always . i too cant tolerate shag-ram in one frame... its disgusting equally boring.
kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nish161

karthik u should yhm actually,its like u are watching sns for 1 hour,with shaggy being the gopi bahu,Dr manoj as kokila modi,Raman and ishita as ahem dikhra 🤣

Its funny but at the same time sad to see my fav show has turned into an another bakwas indian drama😭
-Nii- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That's why.. she is acting, reacting OTT..
Nish yaar, I am wanting from my heart that this week TRP drops by a bigger extent😛.
AshRam.. you mean Raman and Ashok😆.

lol yeah trp's would have raised if there was a kidnap or murder track of ishita,but not sure about simi,rinki and shagun drama,please check my previous reply to u and karthik 🤣
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nish161

I mean seriously, she can stay in the show have a track of hers but her talking to surrogate mother instead of ishra I mean that's so 😡

More pathetic will be Raman agreeing to surrogacy alone. I wish, he listened to Ishu😊.
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: isha01

their lead is shagun n raman na... here people screams like hell that raman dont get his screen space i guess we watch different show at same time 😆

shagun ka acting yuck yaar..i really want DT take other project with GR without sautan,and bacho wali tags...
i really want her fresh modern avtar..

Originally posted by: isha01

if its recent then ... suspects are very much identifiable. btw if she denied it then m believing her. same time i know she will never harm nyone by her action... we can only pray for well being 😕
there r so many people here who is insecure of her presence ... i wish they spare her.

Haan Isha.. so true.
And, lately, this insecurity is becoming bigger and bigger that some people are always hovering around her🤢...
-Nii- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaa1202

Its funny but at the same time sad to see my fav show has turned into an another bakwas indian drama😭

I noe,but the connect with the show is long lost,just watch it for ishra

Originally posted by: janani_divan

im observing from 3 days cv's not giving space to ishu...and what ?raman touched his lips after maha cold stroge room ke baad..

For three days😆?? No re Janni, it's happenin till Shagu came in Mumbai. And, it is happening in huge extent from the speed bomb hospital drama😭.
I wonder why.. Is Divzy busy in something else.. like family or CVs deliberately are giving her less screen time and space for shagu scenes.
Haan.. Rama touched his lips. And, my mom was like will slap him going inside the TV😆.
Edited by DivianTanz_Divz - 9 years ago
-Nii- thumbnail

More pathetic will be Raman agreeing to surrogacy alone. I wish, he listened to Ishu😊.

hopefully he should, but with this murder n all I don't think he ll be able to...

Originally posted by: kaa1202

You are too weak Tanni. Be strong & enjoy life😊

That's true. In some cases, I am too week. In some cases, I am so strong that other can't understand if any change occurred😆.
But, yeah, I have to learn to be strong in all cases😃.