Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: DivianTanz_Divz

Pata nahi.
But, I couldn't understand your first line yaar. Kya meaning hain😆!!

sandwich club and omlet name is for DT AT..
-Nii- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Same here.
There were days, when I couldn't think of skipping any episode ,even if Shagu was there that time.
But, the surrogacy news and obviously most importantly Cold storage wala epi.. left such a bad taste in me that I am deliberately skipping epis. Yesterday, I watched till Ishita is clinic scene.. after that watched few mins off and on. And, then Shagu aayi, I turned off TV. She has become too much intolerable now.
And, acting toh..pucho hi maat. So, OTT🤢.

her concern for ishita looks soo fake,I can't help but Rolf,everytime I see her onscreen,but I love ashram
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nish161

but y would she quit,anyways a murder sequence is pretty clichd for a show lyk yhm,but then yhm these days is no less than a typical BT soap

True..
BT broke all promises regarding YHM.
And, I don't understand, in which show parallel leads get more importance than the main leads. Here, I mean Shagu.. now she is saint and the way she is eating all screen time, she has become parallel lead, soon may be she will become the main lead🤢.

Originally posted by: nish161

Ikr!after watching shagun lecture the surrogate lady yesterday, I was like seriously CVS are you for real 😡

Yuck thu.. I read LU. Reading that made me wanting to slap her with sandal😡. Sorry for my bad language.
-Nii- thumbnail

True..
And, I don't understand, in which show parallel leads get more importance than the main leads. Here, I mean Shagu.. now she is saint and the way she is eating all screen time, she has become parallel lead, soon may be she will become the main lead🤢.

tanni u have mistaken,this show was always about shagun,her betrayal,her love,her kids,n now her paapon ka praishchit,who are ishra man,they are just needed when trp's are needed
kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

True..

Who said Shagun is a parallel lead?😆
-Nii- thumbnail

Yuck thu.. I read LU. Reading that made me wanting to slap her with sandal😡. Sorry for my bad language.

I mean seriously, she can stay in the show have a track of hers but her talking to surrogate mother instead of ishra I mean that's so 😡

Originally posted by: kaa1202

That's why I took a break from the ongoing crap Tanni. Its better to come & chat with friends here in our IF😃

Yeah... that's good actually.
But, even after saying, I can't take full break cos of Divz and IshRa😳😭.
isha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Not sure re.
We got to know about this from her interview. But, when did this happen, don't know.

Originally posted by: janani_divan

1 week back the incident takes place..tanni darling give us wu yaar

if its recent then ... suspects are very much identifiable. btw if she denied it then m believing her. same time i know she will never harm nyone by her action... we can only pray for well being 😕
there r so many people here who is insecure of her presence ... i wish they spare her.

janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

im observing from 3 days cv's not giving space to ishu...and what ?raman touched his lips after maha cold stroge room ke baad..