Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nii- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: DivianTanz_Divz

Arre.. These days, YHM sucks 😡..
We don't get anything related to IshRa for more than two days at most. But, related to Shagu ... god 2-3-4 months... or limitless.
Now, others also get good stories for 2-3 weeks, but IshRa ke liye waqt kaha hain CVs ke😡?

Ikr!after watching shagun lecture the surrogate lady yesterday, I was like seriously CVS are you for real 😡
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: isha01

i thnk yes... now there will be drama about who is the killer?? then somehow truth will be revealed that the target was ishita. at the same time mimi story will progress. ishita will be psychologically weak bcz of all insecurities. then asok will come into the frame again n misguide ishita by the c of cold storage ... till then i think ishita will conceieve again n raman will joind hand wid shagun for surrogacy... then the biggest mu

PS- thats my story ... obviously😆

Dekh Isha, shayad yehi hone wali hain!
I am kind of irritated with Raman for his these actions. And, the cold storage one.. I won't forgive him for this ever ,though he did it to save a witch's life😡.
I felt awkward, in yesterday epi when he was touching his lips after coming home.. It was tasteless🤢.
kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Arre.. These days, YHM sucks 😡..
We don't get anything related to IshRa for more than two days at most. But, related to Shagu ... god 2-3-4 months... or limitless.
Now, others also get good stories for 2-3 weeks, but IshRa ke liye waqt kaha hain CVs ke😡?

That's why I took a break from the ongoing crap Tanni. Its better to come & chat with friends here in our IF😃
-Nii- thumbnail

Seriously yaar. What were they eating for last 1 year that their brain is damaged😡??

I noe all of a sudden,everything in the show revolves around shagun,and its damm annoying

Originally posted by: janani_divan

kya busy..i stuck with sandwich ,so im not eating omlet...u know what i mean..

mujhe olv chahiye iss video ka or wu be...i dnt know y she is dening it..

Pata nahi.
But, I couldn't understand your first line yaar. Kya meaning hain😆!!
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

its recent incident or old??
i missed it somehow 😕

1 week back the incident takes place..tanni darling give us wu yaar
-Nii- thumbnail

I am kind of irritated with Raman for his these actions. And, the cold storage one.. I won't forgive him for this ever ,though he did it to save a witch's life😡.
I felt awkward, in yesterday epi when he was touching his lips after coming home.. It was tasteless🤢.

we should be happy that he didn't have fb's of the cs incident, and got back to his normal life,which means he was not affected by that,which is good

Originally posted by: nish161

I hope they come up with something logical,after watching last three episodes, don't have it in me to take more BS

Same here.
There were days, when I couldn't think of skipping any episode ,even if Shagu was there that time.
But, the surrogacy news and obviously most importantly Cold storage wala epi.. left such a bad taste in me that I am deliberately skipping epis. Yesterday, I watched till Ishita is clinic scene.. after that watched few mins off and on. And, then Shagu aayi, I turned off TV. She has become too much intolerable now.
And, acting toh..pucho hi maat. So, OTT🤢.

its recent incident or old??
i missed it somehow 😕

Not sure re.
We got to know about this from her interview. But, when did this happen, don't know.
isha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

m gonna skip all scenes except ishitas... DT is going to kill us in coming epis by her acting m telling u. How much i luv DT's emotional acting that much i hate to see ishita crying. 😭

btw mu gonna happen n for that her pregnancy complications will increase... that pregnancy track has lots of potential ... just we have to tolerate shagun-raman😡