IshRa TS - Aye Humnawa..PT3/PG13 26.09.15

-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello guys.😊

So here is a TS. This one is a combined one from me and Nids ( -Nidoo- ). 😳 Yeah, this may not be the best time for it, but posting it anyway!

It was the other day on the LU when we were drooling on the rain seq and this one was born. Its is about what happens after the last hug in the rain to the time he wakes up in the morning with a hangover. 😳

And since it was rain and intense IshRa, unleashed this one had to become a passionate and gutter one. ☺️ Well, that's about my rant. I will be posting the part 1 and Nidoo will continue it with part 2. I really don't know how it came out and it can turn out to be bad because I wrote it with half a mind, Nids will be posting the better half of this one. 😃

I hope this manages to lift the mood of this place after what ever all that has happened. Thankfully i had finished writing this one before the worse hit even though my mind was preoccupied anyway.. Okay rant over! 😆

Hope all of you guys enjoy this one. 😃😃
Sai, Atii..Krishy..Kavya..everyone on LU here you guys go. Enjoy! 🤗

Please leave behind your valuable comments, would love to read them all.

Anu!

Edited by Anu_IshraDivan - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

AYE HUMNAVA..
PART 1

His eyes didn't leave the sight of her as she tucked him into the passengers side and walked through the rain to the other side. A part of him still felt broken within with all that had happened, the things he heard, the things he did and what he wanted to do.

She had just sat into the car and was about to put on her belt when his hand clamped down on hers, She looked upto find him staring at her intently.

I'm sorry for all this. What I did, what i said and what I put us through.

He said pressing her hand to his lips. She smiled at him and nodded patting his cheek lightly.

Just don't ever think of leaving me or going away from me. Next time I won't be that easy on you.

His eyes moved from her face to her hand which now clutched at his collar in a firm grip lightly pulling him off his seat. She was still looking at him for a reaction but the only one that came was when he pulled her by her hand pulling her into a kiss. Her thoughts scattered around thinking about the place they were parked at but as he deepened the kiss, she could feel the need, desperateness and most it all, the love in his kiss. His hand went to the back of her head while the other one reached the lever to the side of her seat releasing it and pushing the seat backward. Her eyes widened as she saw him lean off his seat and trying to hover over her. Without breaking the kiss he lightly pushed her backwards and lowered himself on her, feeling her wet form against his. Her hand gripped his arm tight when as the distance between their bodies fused and he broke the kiss to trail his lips along her cheek towards her neck.

She could feel it in every touch he left on her, the need to be feel the love between them. She had seen him crying his heart out today when she had held him in her arms, he was broken to bits and she tried to put him back together, make him believe in their love. It hurt her to watch him seeking out to feel the love, only showing how much he had been hurting within.

Ouch Raman. its cold.

She yelped being pulled out her thoughts when his cold hand touched her skin moving further under the cloth of her kurti.

We will get warm soon. 

He whispered not looking up from the kisses he was leaving on her skin. HIs kisses were hot fiery compared to their bodies and clothes which were dripping cold.

Raman, not here. Let's go home.

She whispered pulling his head back and making him looking at her. She laughed when he groaned and rested his head on her chest, his hands wrapping around her waist in the tiny space.

I will pass out by the time we are home.

Raman. You won't, doesn't look like you will. Now move, its freezing. Please

I won't. Not after this rain and the hug you just gave me. For the freezing part, we both know the way to get warm.

Her smile widened when she saw him smiling childishly and pulling back into his seat. His hand never left hers, touching it to his lips pressing them into it repeatedly.

A smile curved up her lips as she saw him cuddle up into the warmth of the duvet the moment she put him on the bed. Her hand had just reached into the cupboard searching for fresh pair of clothes for him when a pair of hands wrapped around her waist yanking her back until her back finally hit his chest. She rested her hands on his for support as his fingers brushed aside the wet locks of her hair and his lips replaced the sensations his fingers left behind.

I told you there were chances of me passing out. You didn't wake me, why.?

He whispered pulling her more into him, pressing himself more into her until she could feel him all against her.

I also said you won't pass out. Moreover, there was no need for me to wake you up because you were not sleeping. You think i didn't know.

She said laughing when he joined in eventually turning her around and making her face him. Reaching out to the clothes in her hand he threw them back into the cupboard and looked back at her.

We don't need the new ones do we, we can always get dry in a more promising way. In Combat.

Atleast let's get out of the cold ones before we catch cold.

You can take care of mine, I can do yours.

His whisper sent a shiver down her spine. She closed her eyes and smiled into his shoulder when his hands teaser the skin at her back making her move more into him. His hands sneaked under her kurt playing with the ends of the waist line and his lips found their way to her ears, his warm breath tickling her. She grabbed the end of his blazer and pushed it off his shoulders in an instant making him aware of his turn. She gasped when in one swift moment, his hand reached the knot of her pants and undid them making them pool to the floor. She broke the hug to look at him, he was smirking at her.

You want to play it this way.?

I can't play it like you.

She said playing with the buttons of his shirt as his hands traced along the skin of her waist gradually pulling her closer.

i will help you with the last one if you want. Both ways.

He shot back with a naughty remake making her whack his arm. She laughed when he impatiently pulled her into a hug urging her to make her move.

HIs lips claimed hers for the nth time, the grip of his firm hands wrapped around her curves kept her from crumbling as she felt him deeper and deeper with every move. Her lips were soft, her weight even as she tried not putting her entire weight on his elbows, her breathing fierce with the lack of air. His chest pressed harder into her back when he pulled her closer, not letting even the air to transpired between them. His teeth lightly bit into her shoulder as the passion swarmed them with waves of pleasure. She looked back to find him looking down at her intent, for a moment she could see the reflection of all the agony she had witnessed a while back. A part of her wanted to turn around and stop him from thinking any further but one look into his eyes, she knew this was their moment, the one that didn't need reassurances.

He felt himself at peace being in her arms, the one place that he would always find himself safe. This was his once place where he would never lose himself. She wouldn't let him. He didn't miss the worried question in her eye when she had tuned back and yet again she saw through him. Saw him at peace and the smile lit up her face. If only he could ask anything more of his life, he had her; his only solace.
The only sound they could hear of was their heavy breathing, She could feel every inch of him on her, his kisses still lingering on her skin and he held her close to himself, letting go of all the agony he had bottled up but his hand never loosening around her; a place which neither of them wanted to let go. Their solace.
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
YAAASSS. I seriously love you, Anu & Nidoo!
But for now, res! 😳

---

Omg Anu - the first part was so ☺️ but equally emotionally powerful! Thank you for helping cleanse our palates!

Can't wait to read Nidoo's part now!Edited by -K.13- - 8 years ago
sidivyapall thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
AAAHHH! I know this is dedicated to the whole LU gang but seeing my name in the dedications made me feel incredibly special 😳 Never has anyone dedicated a piece of their writing for me.. it's making me all sentimental!!!! ❤️🤗😳

Excuse my language but damn, Anu, that was sexiii AF... hot, wet, sexy babiesss! Definitely erased the memory of unwanted things!

I so wanted to see a scene like this, after the the intense rain scene, but was disaapointed .. But, this more than makes up for it!!!!! 🤗
Edited by sidivyapall - 8 years ago
mayasun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Anu
Beautiful start cannot wait for the second part.
Aru.Divan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Res 😡

=========================================

UnRes ..!! Look who is here 😳 and yes learn from me..! How to unres soon 🤣

Coming to the update, well well you were writing what you are the best at which is "BABIES ACTION"

You would actually know which would have been my favorite part ...! and of course it is the action in car. I mean the first kiss on her hands and then Mumma ❤️ the seat was reclined further and he was on top of her.

Uff loved his lines ..!! getting warmer in a better way ..! Haiyye haiyee. Hilna Dula inside the care or better shake shake ☺️ 🤣. EEEKKKSSS he wanted action in the car all cramped ☺️ and biwi wanted it all nice and spacious so that they can play more before action ☺️ ☺️. Oh well I am talking crap just ignore or you know what, you would have thought about the same. SO LETS IMAGINE BOTH ☺️  ☺️. TAUBA ❤️

You take care of mine and I will take care of yours ..! stripping planned and those N kisses which happened. Oh yea it was emotional in between and I completly forgot about it. Blame it on babies and yes blaming you. You shouldn't have written the two together. I get lost in their action .

As always beautifully written and me still gussa 😡🤣.

Lubs you ❤️
Edited by Aru.Divan - 8 years ago
cloudy24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Much needed ts right now anu di... awesome👏
mar_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow...Anu!! This is so tantalising and sizzling!! Can we hv some more of this please we seriously need some more
Shre28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely read. Wish they showed something of this sort on the show as well. Can't wait for the next part!
Anum_says thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sooperb..
Loved it..
Update soon