.//.H a p p y B i r t h d a y F i z a .\\.

Posted: 9 years ago
Hello All ! Please join me in wishing a special friend a very Happy Birthday on the 20th of September 🥳🥳🥳

- She is the one who appears almost in every thread of this Forum. Never misses a chance to visit every single thread here.. Bravo ! - She is so excited to make the Forum more and more active .. Hence tries to make new new threads almost everyday.. (Mostly controversial) So is named Forum Version of Hamza Ali Abbasi too by a cute member here Ash aka -RisingAsh- 🤣

- She was also one of those mysterious people on the Forum jis k baare mein logon ko literally laga k she is a guy 😲 and a grey-shaded character * My Goodness * 😳😲

- Nowadays her main motive is to inform herself and other people about different underrated Pakistani serials as her not-so-popular' thread is called Recommendations of underrated Shows.. Which has recently crossed 100 Pages.. And she is literally flying after seeing this.. We are so happy for you girl.. Mithayi is ready
Now let me introduce this special person.. Oh .. And who shares the same birthday as one of her favorite celebs.. Zahid Ahmed..* such a proud moment for her * Itz none other than Fiza aka grey23 !!!! The Bindaas Log 😉 wish you a Very Happy Birthday Fizzyy with a Group Hug !!! And Hope that your day fills with loads of happiness !! 🤗🤗

Sorry haan...tumhare aane se pehle hi bhukkar gang ne saara cake kha liya...but I managed to save this much for you 🤣🤣
Edited by HeavenlyBliss. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIZA!

I have known you for such a short time, but I know you so well now even in that limited time. I am so so so glad that I got to know you. You are a GEM of a person. And of course, I have said it before and I would say it again, you are extremely masoom! I love that about you!

So, I made a VM for you on your FAVORITE COUPLES. Well, the ones I knew about!😆
I might have missed out a few! Sorry for that!
I wanted to post this at exactly 12 but I couldn't complete it on time!

Anyways, I hope you like it! Bohat dil se banaee hai..😃

WATCH IN HD!

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyzuX-wYfM0&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

PS: this is from the whole gang! Akhir tumhare favorites Ash and Hinna ne pata lagaye hai 😆
Edited by mary78613 - 9 years ago
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
happy birthday fiza.. wishing you all the success, luck and love in life. May all good things come in your way now and forever. :)

p.s. I wrote all this content in first page of this thread. Hinna coppied it 😆
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Happy birthday stalker 😉

How come my birthday thread was so pheekha 😆 Usman next time put more effort in it 😆
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Happy birthday stalker 😉

How come my birthday thread was so pheekha 😆 Usman next time put more effort in it 😆

bhaanda phoot gya..LOL
Ash wrote it.. she was asking me to write but I said main weysa hi pheeka sa likh dunga..isliye she should write.
Shabz because you didnt koin the bhukkar gang thats why LOL

yeah Ash wrote it...i have just edited it here and there and added the last part
-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🥳 Happy Birthday Fiza!!! Keep those controversial threads coming :D

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh hinna!!! I can't believe...such a beautiful and long thread u made for me 😳 😃😃 thanx a lot hinna for this beautiful thread..I have read it twice 😃
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

happy birthday fiza.. wishing you all the success, luck and love in life. May all good things come in your way now and forever. :)

p.s. I wrote all this content in first page of this thread. Hinna coppied it 😆

thanx a lot usman 😊
About PS - kuch bhi 😆 I don't believe u anymore 😆
grey23 thumbnail
Thnx a ton kashmiri and shabz..😃
I still can't believe u guys actually made a thread for me 😳