Frequent Posters

flyinghigh_ani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: SHA_85

congo for new thread

i was waiting whn u r gng to upd it nd at last u did upd was wow wala as always

"hum yaha picnic manane nahi aye hai...":-D :-D

swayam was SCARED nd sharon my god she knw hw to make him think abt her (still care )

And if his silence had done something , it has broken her confidence ... loved dis line
waiting waiting kya hone wala hai

agn CONGO for thread

thanks a lot
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyrrhic.

Hi!

Apologies for the late response and congratulations for the new thread!

I loved this chapter.

Particularly, that final line was incredibly powerful.

Would love to Swayam now striving to mend their relationship.

dont have to apologies... thanks a lot..:)
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: ujwalv

"Slowly she could feel her will power crushing... was swayam really over her? has she really managed to push swayam away to such an extent from where there was no way to get him back... and for the first time fear of losing him started gripping her heart as tears started pouring down her cheeks..."😭

"And if his silence had done something , it has broken her confidence ..."😭

😭😭

Word Count: 1

flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: anum_6

Awesome update
But short but Long one next time
Its superb swaron
They need time to understand each other n they need to talk
Please make them together soon
Its amazing to read ur story
N congratulations for new thread

thanks a lot
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaronaaliya

Hey ani plez add me to ur buddy list loved your work .keep writing and update soon

i will.. thanks
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail
PART 20

Swayam had come out of the washroom to find sharon drying her hair in front of the mirror...

"should I order our breakfast here , or should we grab something on our way to office...??" they were about to have the conference in the head office of shekhawat and rai prakash tie up company..

Sharon looked at him and tried to gauge his expressions... right from the time they had come back to india , Sharon , not even for a second could read his eyes... swayam had successfully shielded all his emotions behind the mask of his unbothered and expressionless eyes...

"lets eat here..." She said with a vibrant smile.. swayam nodded crisply and went to the phone to dial the reception... her smiled faded as quickly as it has come... she at least expected him to smile back...

Swayam was chewing the cheesy pan cake while Sharon kept fidgeting with her fork...

"Sharon?? we are getting late.. jaldi khalo..." He said without looking at her...

"swayam???" she asked him softly...

Although swayam was taken aback by her tone , he looked up gesturing her to continue...

"have you talked to aru today???" she knew swayam had a talk with aru in the morning just after she had talked to her... she wanted to put up a conversation with him...

"yeah I did... did you???" he asked... Sharon nodded...

Sharon couldn't concentrate on the files sitting in her cabin... each time her mind travelled back to the incidents that were happening for quite sometime now...

With each passing day , she was getting worked up... one part of her urged her to hold on ... that part of her constantly gave her hopes that swayam and she will soon be together... she will get her swayam back...

But another part of her silently whispered to her to give up... that part was losing hope over them... it constantly reminded her that , might be , just might be swayam has really moved on.. he was happy without her in his life...

It was time to give him freedom... Or was she his freedom?

Swayam was irritated with the load of work and to top his irritation his head was pounding in pain... and deep down he was missing his chocopie...

As his phone started ringing , he made a face at the screen , his expressions showing sheer irritation...

"haa aman bol..." He picked up the call...

"hows life dude???" swayam got more irritated as he could make from his voice , that aman was teasing him...

"I am at office aman...working..." He snapped back rudely at him...

"right.. I don't doubt your commitment swayam..." aman laughed...

"shut up... call kyun kiya???" swayam came directly to the point...

"yeah right.. Sharon mil gayi toh ab dost ki kya zarurath..." Aman faked a hurt voice...

"mili nahi...stop your bakwas..." Although he tried to sound serious to aman , he couldn't help but control the shy smile... Sharon mil gayi sounded so nice to him...

"okay on a serious note... how's the preparations for the conference???" aman asked...

"yeah.. seems pretty well... you really called to ask this???" swayam frowned in suspicion...

"umm.. actually no.. I have a couple of more..." Aman said with unsure voice...

"shoot..." swayam said minimizing the window of his laptop...

"swayam I know you are already tied up with a lot of work pressure and a lot more..." He paused giving swayam the time to grasp the meaning of what he had said... "but this is important and can't wait till you two come back..."

"aman tell me what's wrong.." he asked sincerely...

"swayam... miss sanyal's company has still not sent the consignment..." aman said with a lowered tone.. he knew swayam would burst out listening to it but then the thing needed his opinion...

"what the hell..." Swayam gritted his teeth in anger... this women had signed a contract with their company and till date hasn't stuck to a single clause of the contract...

"swayam its just that,... what will be our next step..." he asked him...

"I have already sent her the ending contract papers... what will I do if she doesn't sign it??? I think its high time to take legal actions..." Swayam said quietly...

"lets wait for some more time before taking up on law??" swayam sighed as he knew aman's opinion was correct...

"look sometime or the other we need to end it right? I Was already not comfortable with the way she was dealing with things and now I don't even know what she is trying to do.. its not a joke for us right???" swayam said in exasperation...

"exactly my point... but we have to agree that she is a big brand..." Aman argued...

"I know that dude , but har din nayi drama kyun handle karein hum???" swayam continued...

"but if she doesn't sign the ceasing contract we are helpless.. and its not safe for us to take legal actions this soon..."

"what can I do just say that... I can't possibly force her under the gun to sign the papers ... I am just frustrated with this... can't handle this any more..." swayam's voice showed clear irritation...

"and you know the worst part swayam?? when I called up her manager for the consignment , he said they need time for such a huge deal... I mean how unprofessional..."

"where from people get so much attitude without any reason..." he said...

"okay.. right now you concentrate on the conference..." Aman smiled softly...

"yeah..." swayam closed his eyes and let out a breathe...

"waise how is Sharon huh????" aman asked teasing him again...

"how is Sharon matlab kya hai?? thik hi hai..." he said trying to keep up with an indifferent voice...

"did you two sort out things???" he asked seriously this time...

Swayam's silence told him the story...

"swayam how long are you gonna stay silent?? You know she can't handle your silence... you know Sharon right??? Even if she is sorry , its difficult for her to actually come upto you and say it... and its not her ego swayam... its her character... she is like that only... you have loved her the way she is.. she finds it difficult to express herself.. but you never needed her to say anything aloud right?? So why not this time????" aman tried making his friend understand...

Again he got silence... he knew swayam's silence meant that he is mellowing down.. slowly...

And he needed to hit on the correct chord...

"swayam you love her right?? More than anything.. if you don't give yourself a chance.. if you don't understand her silence and mend things you will never be happy in your life.. you have gone through a lot and you deserve your part of happiness... okay , leave your happiness... you love Sharon right?? You know she needs you... and if you deny her how much hurt she will be... will you be able to take her pain??? Will you be able to see her tears knowing that she has gone through a lot too in these four years...moreover will you be able to see aru growing up seeing her parents separated???" Aman waited for his answer...

"aman baad mein baat karein??" Swayam said with a quietly...

"everything cool..." aman asked...

"work aman.. I have work..." swayam said with a straight face...

"now that's like my swayam..." aman said sarcastically

"aman.. you are sounding so wrong..." With that both of them laughed out loud.. swayam heard his own laughter after ... Well he couldn't calculate...

Sharon had walked upto swayam's cabin to discuss the file with him.. she was not habituated with her father's office so she needed his help...

Before she could walk in without knocking , she heard him talking to someone on phone...

"look sometime or the other we need to end it right? I Was already not comfortable with the way she was dealing with things and now I don't even know what she is trying to do.. its not a joke for us right???" Sharon could feel her heart sink...

She was so worried and pre occupied with swayam's thought , she could only think of them everytime... her mind and heart was so preoccupied with their issue that after whatever she heard , she could only think swayam was talking about them... she couldn't think logically that it could be something else...

"I know that dude , but har din nayi drama kyun handle karein hum???" as swayam continued sharon could feel her eyes brim...

"what can I do just say that... I can't possibly force her under the gun to sign the papers ... I am just frustrated with this... can't handle this any more..." all that sharon wanted to do at that moment was to run out and never come back.. why couldn't she understand till now that swayam wanted her out of his life this desperately.. and she kept on thinking that he was just upset.. she kept on thinking her swayam can't possibly live without her...

"where from people get so much attitude without any reason..." Sharon could hear his voice fade away as she turned slowly and walked towards the exit blankly.. she didn't know where her feet would take her... but she needed to go somewhere , where she would be able to convince herself that swayam was hers... which was just a distant dream.. a dream fading away...

She hadn't realize that she has walked allt he way to their hotel and entered the room letting herself slide down on the floor...

And finally it happen... the tears which she has refused to let out trying to stay strong broke out and she felt herself sinking deep into her knees sobbing and trying to grab air...

She could see all the events playing like a reel in front of her eyes...

She was so wrong.. swayam had already learnt to live without her...

To be happy without her...

Almost mechanically she stood up and opened her bag... the signed divorce paper which swayam had given her was there.. she had crumbled it and put it in her hand bag that day...

She quietly took it out and caressed swayam's name there... she felt the tears streaming down her cheeks... didn't swayam's hand shiver while signing it?? Was a paper enough to end everything that they had shared...

She took the pen and signed below his name...

Sharon... she has written.. she didn't know what to write after it... was she a rai prakash or a shekhawat??

May be she was just Sharon now... she closed her eyes as she felt her nerves go numb... everything around her was black... her mind was blank...

It was time to give him his freedom... may eb she was wrong... she is not his freedom... at least not now...

LEAVE YOUR REVIEW...

LOVE ANI N NABANITA

sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ani :(
All the while till mid of chapter I was thinking why Swayam and Aman were talking about some client :/ but when things came clear at end :'(
God she listened to all this and would obviously think its about her :(
How will Swayam react to her signing on divorce papers :/
So many Misunderstandings :'(
Swayam has no idea what Sharon went through for that hour :(

Please update soon😭
Edited by sanchiswaron - 9 years ago
--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res
Unres
Ouch. That's the first feeling you get when you reach the end of the update.
Well I quite expected Sharon is going to hear it, the dialogues made me think that way, so yeah I expected that to be coming.
But what I didn't expect was her signing the divorce papers. That was unexpected and quite shocking.
Well everyone is sad but I would like to make a confession though, I love this pain!
I might sound like a sadest but yeah thats what I'm!
I would completely welcome more darker nights than bright mornings ;)
Saying so I feel like an alien coz everyone's cursing you for pain and I'm telling I'm loving it :P
Awesome writing as usual yo!
Keep up the great work!
Love Ana ❀️
Edited by --Ana-- - 9 years ago
eshitabahadur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG!!
Again a misunderstanding!!!!!!
I hope everything becomes fine between SwaRon
Thanks for the pm!!!😊
Update soon!! This ff is so awesome!!