Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Aaahhh
after reading this update I m smiling like this ---> 😃
finally everything is fine b/w them

this story will always be my fav...

you both wrote everything soo beautifully... 👏

loved each update of this story...

now waiting for some family moments of swaron with their daughter aru...

nd you know now my all frnds r reading your stories... they r not on IF but they r reader of your stories 😆

keep it up 👍🏼
nd ya update soon we r waiting...
love
Renu ❤️

shreyabiswas03 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
inteha ho gyi intezar ki
aae na kuch kabar nxt chapter ki
yeh hume h yakin ff discountinue nhi
fhir vajah kya hua intezar ki...
update soon
Phoenix_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Update please.. and please don't end this ff :| it's beautiful.. I loved it :)
SHAhira-Swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Plz updte all ur strs yar plzzz...
Swaronvrushan00 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Update pls...so much of waiting now ! :(
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
NOTE:i'm really sorry for not being able to reply individually to the comments but thanks a lot for reading this and being patient with our extremely irregular updates...thanks again for the feedback...not wasting any more time here you go with the update...

PART 24

"but how do you know about my stupidity??like how do you know that I misunderstood the entire thing again????" and she got a smirk from him in return...

"of course I should have known that sharing something with taani would obviously mean that you'll come to know..." Sharon chuckled seeing him smirk...

"I never came to know about aru's existence and your whereabouts..." before he could realize the words had slipped out of his tongue and had done the damage...it had pierced her heart again...

Seeing her face fall he wrapped his arms around her shoulder pulling her closer... "hey... Hey Sharon...i didn't mean it that way...and you are right I asked her to talk to you...i could guess that something had gone wrong..." Sharon smiled lightly...

"please don't be angry on her... whatever she hid from you was because of me..." She lowered her gaze...

"I know and I don't blame anyone..." he said as sincerely as he could...

"swayam we need to talk..." Sharon said after a long silence...not that the silence was uncomfortable but she wanted swayam to speak his heart and talk her heart out as well...

"yeah I know..." Came his almost inaudible whisper... " and I wanted to ask you something actually..." He said with a frown...

The way Sharon looked into his eyes urged him to continue...

"from where did you get that letter?" he had asked her directly to the point...sharon knew that she had to face that question some day or the other and so she wasn't really baffled...

"aman gave it to me...actually they found it under the pillow of her bed or I don't know..." She fumbled and then continued... "I think she had asked him to give it to me...i don't know but yeah aman gave it to me...i'm glad that he did..." Sharon smiled to herself and then as she realized that swayam had gone absolutely quiet...she looked up to find him staring at a particular no where but his yes clearly were distant...

"swayam..." she gave him a small push and that brought him out of his reverie...

"Sharon if you would have never got the letter...would you have been able to believe me?without her giving the proof of my innocence?" swayam didn't look at her while asking this...

Sharon was scared of all these questions and she knew she has to answer a lot more but this time she knew she would do that for them...she knew to start afresh with him and their little one they have to clear everything that had bottled up inside them in the years that they have fought alone...

"may be yes...may be not..." She whispered back honestly... " I don't know swayam ... I'm being honest but I really don't know... Since the time I have met you again and since the time I have come back I have seen you suffer... A part of me could realize that you have been through the exact same pain which I have felt... That part constantly asked me not to believe that night... It asked me to believe you over what I saw... Everything made me weak... Every single thing swayam... every single details asked me to trust you blindly...but I guess it was the other half of me which was stronger...that never let me cross check any truth... But swayam I know this much... And I'm sure of that... If you would have come and told me the truth then yes... I would have believed you...may be I would have taken time but I would have believed you..." She said confidently...

"and if I wouldn't have proved my truth?"he asked almost immediately...

"I don't know...you were right swayam... whetever that had happened in our college made me judge you and didn't let me trust you... I am not denying the fact that I might have not trusted you without a proof but that was my mistake and I admit it... Swayam I can't mend what I had done in the past... But I promise that I would trust you more that my senses this time...from now on..." Sharon held his palm tightly...

Swayam shifted and turned to look at her...

"I don't want you to do that...i just want you to question me and give me a chance to explain myself if anything goes wrong...trusting someone more that your sense won't mend the mistakes Sharon... it would only intensify it..." Swayam said brushing her fringes off her face and she smiled with her eyes glistening with tears...

"that night..." Before swayam could continue Sharon had her palm on his mouth shaking her head in denial...

"I don't need to listen to it swayam..."

"but I need you to listen...trust me it's not a very good feeling to keep it inside...i know...i know rey and aman knows but that's not enough...i need you to listen to it..." He closed his eyes preparing himself for another painful flashback...a memory which had broken everything that he once had and a memory which he needs to recollect now to get back that everything...

"I was just working and asked for a coffee...she insisted upon waiting for me to complete the work in case I need help...i didn't know what actually happened but I started to feel dizzy...it was weird Sharon...my heads were all of a sudden heavy and everything around me were moving...i don't remember everything clearly but I think I was trying to get up and she came and helped me till the couch and then..." Sharon found him gulp...she never wanted him to recall that ever again...each time she even thought about swayam recalling that moment she kept on realizing that the pain which he had gone through was probably much more than what she thought that she had gone through...

"she was close to me...trust me at that time I wasn't being able to figure out what was going on but I knew that I had to resist...all I could see was you yet everything was black...i think that was the time when I realized that I really love you...not just love you but I was completely into you cause at that moment I could only see you...it's sounding mushy but that's the truth...i didn't know what was happening and then it was completely black out...next morning I woke up to find my blazer and tie on the floor...i couldn't get what was happening and moreover I had terrible headache so I just drove home...when you asked me about my whereabouts I lied cause I myself didn't know what was happening around me...as I came out of the washroom there was that message from her and everything fell on place...i just got a black white kind of flash of whatever happened the previous night so I just rushed to the office to question her...i confronted her...got to know what had happened and cleared to her that you are the only one for me but then again I got a shock as she said that you had seen us... I was scared not because of what you have seen but because of the way you didn't even ask a single question to me...sharon that moment I had a sinking feeling which I can't explain..."

Sharon held his hands tightly to give him the courage which he needed to continue with his almost inaudible voice... " i came back but you were gone...and all I had were some memories and a last letter..."

NOTE AGAIN 😆 : SORRY IF THE CONTENT SEEMED TO REPETITIVE BUT THEN WE FELT IT WAS IMPORTANT FOR SHARON TO HEAR EVERYTHING FROM SWAYAM'S POINT OF VIEW...

LOVE

ANI AND NABANITA

swaronaaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aafter so long you update.
nice update.loved it.plz try to update soon.
-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

good to See you finally updated ,,

MU Should be cleared ...And "dard batne se kam hota ha"..

anum_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb
Loved it
Amazing update
Hp_TvD_mAnIc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
waoo aswom updateee loved it but its again short... nd plzz aru ko lao jaldi ..

updateee soonnn