Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

"Before you make any more decisions, Zain and Aaliya, I need to tell you something," Aayat is really scared, "You should not rush."

"Rush? I'm sure about it." Zain smiles, putting an arm around Aaliya.

"You're not. Trust me. Years from now, maybe you'll be happy you didn't waste time thinking about the relationship you were so sure about. Or, maybe you'll be regretting this. Okay, be reasonable, how long have you two known each other?" Aayat says.

"Look, Aayat, don't sweat it."

"You're older than me, Appi, but not much. Not to be rude, I shouldn't even be calling you Appi, as Ammi says. But you know why I call you that? It's because I trust you with all my heart. I do not want to be equal to you, I want to be behind you. So that I know what life you're leading, what steps you're taking, and I follow you."

"Aayat.. Don't worry about it. I'm fine, we're fine. Promise, I won't rush. We would wait an year. And in that time, we'll get to know each other properly. Is that acceptable?"

"It'll work for now." Aayat smiles.
Edited by xxSomeonesLuvxx - 9 years ago
steelfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
rizwan-bro don't wait for a year
zain and aliya-hmm we agree with ayat but we want to marry now itself
ayat-okay as u all wish
cupcaked thumbnail
"Here talk to Ammi," Aayat hands over the phone to Aaliya.
"Aayat!" Aaliya silently shouted on Aayat.

"What? Talk."

"Hello? Ammi?... Haa, Ammi.. Haa, Ammi.. Of course I'm playing safe, Ammi! Zain's not the kind of guy who... Yes, I understand what you're saying.. Ammi! Chill!.. You..wanna..talk..to..him?.. Okay."

"What? No way!" Zain disagrees.

"Talk, Zain."

"Hello?.. Aunti?.. Aunti! Please!.. Yes, Aunti, I get it.. Should..Ya, of course.. Thank you... Thank you for trusting me, Aunti.. Yes, I shall hand it back to her.. Thank you, Aunti."
steelfan thumbnail
zain-lets go back to mumbai
aliya-hmm yes we will go back
cupcaked thumbnail
Mumbai..

"Hello?.. Ji, Ammi, we've reached..Huh? Yeah, Zain's with me.. I.. Yeah.. Sure, no problem.. Yes, Ammi, I'll ask him.. His parents?.. Um, yeah I'll see what I can do.. Mom, don't call Chachi.. She'll overreact.. Of course she would.. Yeah.. Oh.. Obviously you've already informed her and she's super excited, is she not?.. I'll see.. Bye.."

"What's the matter?" Zain inquires.

"Mom wants to meet you and your parents. Today."

"So? What's the big deal? I'll call my parents and tell them that I've fallen in love a pretty lady and that her mother wants to meet them and me today. They'll say 'we're on our way'. They're awesome."

"That's the issue. Right there."

"What?"

"I don't think your parents will like me."
cupcaked thumbnail
"What? Are you nuts? You're awesome, Aaliya. They'll obviously fall in love with you. But hey.. Why don't you do one thing?"
"Yeah?" She can do anything, she knows it, to impress Zain's parents.

"Dress nicely for once." Zain laughs.
steelfan thumbnail
zain and aliya both were wear this zain was lost in the beauty of aliya
aliya was blushing
the door bell ranged
aliya-lagta hai tumhari mom dad aur meri ammi aayi ga hai main door dekhar aati hoon
aliya opened the door and greet them all
surriya and usmaan haved a seat and started the conversation
cupcaked thumbnail
"So, Aaliya? In my son... what interests you? I guess Zain didn't tell you his credit card no., did he?"

"Excuse me?" Aaliya's offended.

"Oh you're excused, Aaliya. I'm just talking about what you really want from my son. After all, in the end marriage is a business deal." Surraiya says again.

"Ma'am, I'd rather.." Aaliya is cut off by Zain.

"No, no calling her 'ma'am', Aaliya. She doesn't deserve it."

"ZAIN! This is not the way you to talk to your mother! Apologize to her!" Osman scolds Zain.

"I won't." Zain holds out her hand to Aaliya, "Me and Aaliya have decided to wait for an year, to know each other. You two don't even deserve to know this much, but as I did turn out to be your son unfortunately.. I am informing you. An issue with our relationship?"

"Beta.." Shabana starts and yet she's cut off by Zain.

"Aunti I understand you have questions. I'll answer them."