Yeah and why are you calling me SWarya😕. You forgot my name?🤔 It's Chinnu😆
soniadutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Word Count: 0

Swarya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I am still scared for SWalak. There are so many things like S2 putting Sindoor on her forehead, Laksh promise to Dadi that he will keep Ragini happy, etc etc etc😭
Edited by Swarya - 9 years ago
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi! Popped in courtesy of Teju so blame her for my interruption of current conversation 😆

speaking of which, what new discussions are happening? How is everyone anyway? Good I hope!

Secondly, I was reading a post in the SR forum where someone talked about how Shomi-Dadi would support Sanskar as being the right partner for Swara and it just reminded me of the easy and fun comfort level Laksh used to share with the Bose ladies. Remember that time he walked in and made himself tea? 🤣

Lucky-Shona were amazing together! I'm glad no matter what happened/es in the show, we at at least had some wonderful scenes of them together! And I'm even more glad that there's all of you who share the same sentiment! 😃
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely_lady

Hi! Popped in courtesy of Teju so blame her for my interruption of current conversation 😆

speaking of which, what new discussions are happening? How is everyone anyway? Good I hope!

Secondly, I was reading a post in the SR forum where someone talked about how Shomi-Dadi would support Sanskar as being the right partner for Swara and it just reminded me of the easy and fun comfort level Laksh used to share with the Bose ladies. Remember that time he walked in and made himself tea? 🤣

Lucky-Shona were amazing together! I'm glad no matter what happened/es in the show, we at at least had some wonderful scenes of them together! And I'm even more glad that there's all of you who share the same sentiment! 😃

ya swaragini for the first 100 or so episodes (till all the drug and ragini tamasha) was actually really good. then the shit pile started to get larger and larger. Me too! I'm glad to have seen the beginning, Lucky and Swara were two very interesting characters back then. ya that tea scene was remarkable, he even complimented his own cooking skills. apparently snacker made tea for swara as well? wow talk about repetition. they literally couldn't find any other way to create 'chemistry' between SwaSan, they're recreating Swalak part 2. 😆 Everyone here is actually discussing how hopeful they're of Swalak and their fears that the hopes may not come true. Me on the other hand have stopped hoping for things that won't happen. I thus don't watch the show. only the girls here keep on bringing me back.
Swarya thumbnail
Swarya thumbnail
SWara ne karwayi Laksh ki pitayi. Now what's this?😲😲😲
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail