Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AdorableAyesha thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
 Congratulation on the new AT !
Perfect Title ,
Eagerly waiting for the Sid next action based show KK7! I always Wanted to see Sid in action based  Show,its would be  very delightful to watch Siddharth Action stunts like this

http://www.xgcdb.com/pub/news/xgcdb_just_couse2.jpg

Siddharth  have great  height , look  & physique , its would be  Exhilaration  to watch his action

I have dreaming about  Sid action scene in KK7  like these https://im.rediff.com/movies/2009/jul/23sli1.jpg
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Good afternoon ATians 😳 Welcome back Ayesha! How are you doing.. 😊

Perfect pics.. Really want to see Sid doing such action scenes, it will suit him a lot We may not see such actions in KKK, but we can surely hope for it if he gets any action based movie.. And KKK stunts will ofcourse be worth waiting ❤️ so waiting for it to start..
AdorableAyesha thumbnail
 Hi , Rashmi, i am doing well bytheway  why SS AT so  inactive ,its seems  lots of members missing from here  is there  any problem

AdorableAyesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: russhmeSS

#ArgentinaDiaries 😛

thanks for these all picture its seeems Sid have really enjoy lots in there 😆
AdorableAyesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: russhmeSS

TV Star Siddharth Keen to Explore Different Roles

The handsome hunk, who swept the ladies off their feet in Balika Vadhu and in his debut film, Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhaniya (2014), will be seen doing stunts on reality show Khatron Ke Khiladi now. So what happens to his film career considering he had allegedly signed a three-film deal with Humpty's producer, Dharma?

"We are in talks for a film; you will get to know soon," Siddharth Shukla says. "Films happened by chance. There was a time when I really wanted to do films, but they didn't come my way. I would come very close to signing the project but the next day I'd suddenly realise that I'm not a part of it anymore. Fortunately, after that, Humpty Sharma Ki Dhulhania happened and it worked for me. Let's see how my next project happens."

For now, Siddharth is preparing for Khatron Ke Khiladi. He says, "A lot of mental toughness is also required for this show and I really hope that I am strong enough. As far as I know, I don't have any fears or phobias but I want to face a situation where I can overcome anything."

Do stunts and action sequences help him reach out to more directors in Bollywood? "I really did not think of it like that, but yes, it's possible," he grins.

The actor says he likes to experiment, whether in films or on TV. "That's the reason I am trying to do lot of different things and not stick to one genre. I like to push myself and explore. As an actor you really don't want to confine yourself. I will take up whatever comes my way as long as it has lots of different shades."

http://www.newindianexpress.com/entertainment/hindi/TV-Star-Siddharth-Keen-to-Explore-Different-Roles/2015/11/19/article3134993.ece

Thanks to posting this articles in  his AT
geet005 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Perfect pics
eagerly waiting for KKK
EnteralOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
  i am back

hi , Geet , Ayesha , Rashmi 🤗🤗🤗

After such long time we have see u ayesha in Sid AT 😛 how r u ?  and ayesha perfect pics for KK7, i also  want to see Sid  super action stunts waiting for 2016

Where is nandita ?why she did not posted in here i saw her in the india-forums , she had come 20 nov  and  she made her posted  in the other forums  but why  she did not come here 😕 what thew reason

where is Zarqa , anybody know about her  she is also vanished from here , twiiter

and i requested u  guys pleased keep voting Sid  to Sexylisted 2015 , i  just saw the listed  in there others celebrity fans   continues  gave lots of  vote just only our hero have  soo less vote get

why  why why so careless ?
Edited by OptimisticSoul - 8 years ago
Neha-b thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Neha-b thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Embedded image permalink