Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: OptimisticSoul

Rashmi, where is nandita πŸ˜” i have been not seen her in here since long

Nandita is gayab from AT πŸ€” Guess she is busy...
EnteralOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: russhmeSS

Nandita is gayab from AT πŸ€” Guess she is busy...

even she did not come in twitter i hopefully everything is fine hope she is well , do u know about her , are u know where is she these days πŸ₯±
goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: OptimisticSoul

even she did not come in twitter i hopefully everything is fine hope she is well , do u know about her , are u know where is she these days πŸ₯±

Yeah she is quite inactive in twitter too.. I guess she is just busy and irregular on AT since there is nothing in which Sid is there right now.. Hope she will be back when kkk starts.. I talked to her a few days back she is fine 😊
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm so so happy to see Sid's popularity! He totally deserves this fandom and praise! ⭐️
I really hope he gets more such strong roles in his career!
Wonder if he has any plans to visit Jaipur?

CherryWild thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hi friends i am back with few my new creation of Sid here is this Sid siggys which i had made

Siddharth Shukla he name itself gets my heart thumping loud!
Just like millions of fans across the globe, I pray for your wellness and success everyday. I love you for what you are and what you portray on screen. Your humble and down-to-earth nature has captured my senses completely. Keep smiling and rocking as always. I love you!
thanks for entertaining us for so long.
An extraordinary actor.

A dapper man.

A colossal talent.

But most importantly, a human being whose beauty is his innate s i n c e r i t y. Siddharth Shukla has done a tremendous job portraying him and I
love how he can swiftly go from Shiv /to Shiv Raj Shekhar, and his voice
modulation and eyes speak volumes.

Thank you Sid because no one
could have brought this character to life as you have. Sometimes I just
forget he is just a fictional character and I am transported into a
world where he actually exist. Because of the way he can convey such
different range of emotions and display such expressions that his
performance have left me spellbound upteen number of times.We are all his fans and millions of viewers Eagerly waiting to watch him onscreen excited to know his next venture , just wish we will get the great news about this super talent gorgeous man next big project

All the best Sid πŸ‘πŸΌ

EnteralOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Alisha πŸ€— welcome back its really feel great to see u here , i has been miss ur creation lots , hope now we will see your more fabulous creation , you are an amazing creation designer loved ur work lots , pleased make more Sid siggys

This your creation awesome , Sid all siggys look very gorgeous i loved the your PSD color, your coloring effect look awesome
goofyCat thumbnail
Morning AT 😳

@Alisha wonderful siggys as usual ⭐️ And the writeup as well.. Thanks for it.. will read again when I have some free time to drool on him
goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: libsrocks

I'm so so happy to see Sid's popularity! He totally deserves this fandom and praise! ⭐️
I really hope he gets more such strong roles in his career!
Wonder if he has any plans to visit Jaipur?

Yup, for sure he deserves it! The way he portrayed Shiv was just so perfect.. If Shiv made Sid popular, its applies the other way as well.. he made Shiv popular too ❀️

He is done with India visits now.. We are 'ghar ki murgi' πŸ€”πŸ˜†
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hello AT! GM/GE Siddians! Me Back to Banglore, Finally!

Shara@ Has anything happened recently? Which praises you people are talking about?
Alisha@ Good to see you back with your beautiful creations.

Hi Rashmi and Vinta@ Hi gals, I'm losing my interest in the shows which I'm watching currently. I just hope Sid comes back with a show soonπŸ˜• Ashish Sharma came with Ramayan looking fab in a new warrior look, Ahem Sharma came in DYM show, Actresses like Farnaz, Monica came back faster than anticipated. But Sid he is keeping himself out of fictional shows, I'm terribly bored.

Hope to see him on a good show with a great character! Have a nice day ahead, Gals!😊
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --SudhaS--

Hello AT! GM/GE Siddians! Me Back to Banglore, Finally!

Shara@ Has anything happened recently? Which praises you people are talking about?
Alisha@ Good to see you back with your beautiful creations.

Hi Rashmi and Vinta@ Hi gals, I'm losing my interest in the shows which I'm watching currently. I just hope Sid comes back with a show soonπŸ˜• Ashish Sharma came with Ramayan looking fab in a new warrior look, Ahem Sharma came in DYM show, Actresses like Farnaz, Monica came back faster than anticipated. But Sid he is keeping himself out of fictional shows, I'm terribly bored.

Hope to see him on a good show with a great character! Have a nice day ahead, Gals!😊

I don't blame Sid for keeping away from fictional shows! Half of them are full of crap! Even the last good show on mythology was B.R Chopra's Mahaharat! These new shows on Karn, Sita and etc. do not even come up half good as that show was!
I just saw the post that Sid is going for some award function in Vietnam! It feels so good to see him being admired and loved by foreign fans! I know BV needs to be given credit for all of this but at the end of the day, Sid deserves the cake for his brilliant acting because he seems to be the sole cast member ( at least from current cast team) that seems to be so so popular in foreign land that people from there are inviting him despite him no longer being a part of this show!